Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Nergui is OFFICIAL] - See 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 am
-Prods this up- heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 pm
Contest for Nergui will be starting soon!

Watch this space~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm
-Squees!-

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 pm
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm
Ooooo this looks interesting! I wish I had a lion to throw in here. *Watches intently*  

magnadearel

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 am
I've gotta find someone to toss in here...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Nergui Horde
User Image
User Image

An RP event open to everyone, with the added chance for Nergui-newbies to win their very own member!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm
::Label me 'Nergui'::

X Mkhai (Fight)
Desired Rank: Braak
Seer? N
Played by: Excited Apathy
Dialect: Bilingual
Info: If there were to be one word chosen to describe Mkhai, it would be 'ambition.' For all of his life, Mkhai has striven to reach as high as he can, to claw his way to the top by any means neccessary. He's proud enough to be a Blood Guard, but he wants, and has always wanted, more. His failure to attain that 'more?' Oh, that's a sore spot and then some, and it wouldn't be wise in the least to mention it anywhere in his vicinity unless you outrank him...in which case he'll suffer through it while looking like he just swallowed an incredibly sour fruit. Those that are closest to him are subjected to the fiercest scrutiny--his ambitions extend to them, and he will not accept failure--and his former family broke under the pressure. They are now forgotten, as the weak and unworthy should be. He is extremely bitter about being left with a mere daughter, and he drives her more harshly than any other, as though by doing so he might force her to live up to her mother's promise.

Edit: Whoops, forgot I wrote this before the rank names got switched. He was from Kael's contest a ways back!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

X Umfana (Boy)
Desired Rank: Emkurcar
Seer? N
Played by: [Eskimo]
Dialect: Common
Parents: Msiba x Ithemba
Info: Umfana is a dark flirt with a touch of naivete. He's no stranger to violence, but he prefers to get what he wants through other means. Shortly after being born, he was cubnapped by Msiba who brought him to Mchawi to use as a sort of minion, but their feelings changed and they ended up raising Umfana truly as one of their own. He doesn't take many things seriously (at least not openly), but he is very serious about his familial ties, their wishes, and their well-being.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm
Umfana is his daddy's boy through and through, man XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 pm

X Msiba (Disaster)
Desired Rank: Muvukol
Seer? N
Played by: MoonRazor
Parents: ? x ?
Info: Msiba is a very handsome lion with unreserved amounts of natural charm, able to talk himself in or out of anything he so pleases. He is a master of trickery, knowing exactly how to mask his feelings or put on new emotions. As the talented actor that he is, he can completely separate himself from his shell, seeming to be one thing but really being something else entirely underneath. He is a rather self-centered lion, thinking only to benefit himself and his family, and will stop at next to nothing to get it or to protect them.

X Dia (Champion)
Desired Rank: Kaar
Seer? Y
Played by: MoonRazor
Parents: Kazi'malaiki x Ainra
Info: Dia's name was quite aptly chosen. He is a highly, if not over, competitive lion. Even as a cub, he had to be the best at everything he did. Anything less than first is mediocre, and to settle for mediocrity is, to him, a sign of weakness and a lack of standard. As such, he looks down at anyone who is not the best, and can at times view the world with an air of contempt. Nobody else is quite good enough for him. They could come close, but they would never be as good. Given his gotta-be-best attitude, he is willing to go to rather extreme measures in order to ensure his first place. But he is a prideful creature, and must be first based on his own skills and abilities, and not through cunning and trickery.

MoonRazor

Nergui Horde

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 pm
Thanks for all the interest everyone! I'll be getting the memberlist updated with all the new members sometime this week!

<333  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:52 am

X Schlange (Snake)
Desired Rank: Nohoi
Seer? N
Played by: Light Atago
Dialect: Please select one: Bilingual
Info: Schlange loves his little position, to be present on the front lines. On top of being a warrior, Schlange enjoys dabbling in poisons in his spare time. He's somewhat detached and unable to empathize with... Anyone. However, he's very good at being a part of the chain of command. Lawful Evil. I'm hoping to get him a snake familiar in the future who he'll leave behind in battles... But gather venom from from time to time.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 pm

X Gever (Unknown)
Desired Rank: Shuko
Seer? No.
Played by: Hopefolly
Info: A newcomer to the pride might consider Gever's lovely brown mane a slap in the face when the rest of him is just so green. However, Gever embraces his appearance and, like with everything, has utilized it to better serve his leaders and Graos Oma. He performs all his rank's duties to the best of his abilities, but truly shines as an ambassador. The ribbing he's received over the years about his coloring have given him ground to stand on when he tries to oh-so-persuasively convince potential converts (potential Kaar especially) that, even at their worst (and he's seen their worst, he'll tell you, because some have mocked him before) to be with the Nergui is where life is best spent. They are loyal, strong, and they are right.

X Basha (Unknown)
Desired Rank: Kaar
Seer? Yes

Played by: Hopefolly
Dialect: Common
Parents: ? X Mwokoti
Info: Basha, formerly Harimangu'Mlinda (a name she gave herself out of spite meaning "My brother's keeper"), is the daughter of a Goddess and knew from a very young age she would be a seer whether she liked it or not. Hence, she was ready for her powers when they triggered as a juvenile. Since then, she has become skilled with her visions, and having finished her revenge mission on her brother, reverted to her original name. She is found and convinced to join the pride by Oxotl, one of the daughters of a lioness that helped achieve her goal.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff