Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm
;; you made my entire week. <3333 ty ty ty  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: I'd kinda like him to look like his character, Blackbeard. So maybe some braids, the "goatee" that dangles from his chin. Maybe a cocky snarl?
Extra: He's a pirate!
References: Reference! And more Reference!

Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: She's in the Stormborn. I'd like something pretty, and feminine, since she is a freeborn. She doesn't do the fighting thing.
References: References are loved, fo realz.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm
Das Tor
Order Up!
Request: Hairstyle similar to what's in the references. And a small sphere of jade similar to the one in the reference made into a necklace somehow. A calmer expression?
Extra: She's like a willow, calm and bending, but able to withstand a great deal without being uprooted.
References: Hairstyle Ref 1 Hairstyle Ref 2 Hairstyle Ref 3 Jade sphere

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Order Up!
Request: Hair edit and maybe add some fluff?
Extra: She is peaceful, but stubborn. She lived by the ocean her whole life. Feel free to add anything you would like.
References: Hair style  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Order Up!
Request: Surprise me!
Extra: Free reign! Here's a short blurb about him: Lia is a young lion with a bad temper...but he's not exactly a tough guy. He's more cute than anything else, which drives him crazy. "Bratty younger brother".
References: References are loved, fo realz.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 am
Order Up!
Request: 'I'm better than you' expression, with a bit of an inverted bob for hair. I 'd love to see her other colors worked into the design <3 Ears foreward and dominant might be fun
Extra: Defin giving free reign. Bian's a little viper, her very name means 'the secretive viper.' She never shows all of her cards, and can be quite the manipulator. She's got champagne taste, but don't peg her for a girly girl. Her own mother tried to have her killed when she was younger, and this little chicky's out for blood. She wants nothing more than to decimate her mother and her precious little pride for it. She can be helpful, and nice, if there's something in it for her. have fun <3
References: Hair Style  

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Kovu
Request: I'd like for him to look scruffy/angry, with maybe a few trophy-items or scars? I really don't mind what specifically you do, as long as he's tougher looking.
Extra: Kovu is the King of the soon-to-be-reborn Outlands, and is in a word, an a*****e. He's manipulative and calculating, for little regard for the people around him, unless they're one of the few he considers a friend/family. Tends to have a plan for everything, and if those don't work, he has the force to back it up.
References: ;_; I- I'm sorry, I don't have any, since it's free reign.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Order Up!
Request: A little more of a smirk on Hawk's face with a bit of unruly and braids hair on mane and tail and pirate items (can be anything, beads and braids in hair with feathers or piercings, or a tattered scarf/bandanna up to you)
Extra: Hawk is the a lookout lion in the Maestros, he has no ambition of being a captain or anything other than lookout crew member (he also has great eyesight). He is rather laid back, enjoys relaxing and never worrying about massive amounts of responsibilities.
References: N/A

Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: Nanu is a rather quiet yet pleasant lioness to be around, she loves to put a smile on other's faces and get a laugh out of even the most serious tempered lions. She will typically stop to help anyone in need and will avoid burdening anyone with her own problems. Nanu feels as if her job is still like that as a princess, she shouldn't just merely relax and enjoy her time or merely treat others as if they are below. She believes that the all of the members of the pride are just as important as it leader without a happy pride the leader has no right to be there.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 pm
Order Up!
Request: Hair: Curly and feminine.
Expression: She is sweet and a little shy.
Extra: n/a really.. a rogue with a mate-to-be.
References: Hair & (Dark) hair 2

Order Up!
Request: Hair: Unsure.. longish and feminine but not too girly.
Expression: Nervous, yet brave and very kind hearted.
Extra: She is now a geisha in her pride.
The second eldest daughter, she is severely abused by her father Noir along with her older sister Foi. The pair try their best to protect their younger siblings and end up 'shareing' the beatings that result their father's frequent rages He goes missing during the Hybrid war, but returns later and seeks to reconcile with his cubs after having a change of heart. Charité is nervous, unable to accept he had changed so much from when he used to beat her and her sister.
References: hair 1, Hair 2 & hair 3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 pm
Order Up!
Request: A fearful expression? With a scar on her forepaw; anything else would be free reign.
Extra: Tenma is vague in the plainest sense, and oddly affectionate. She doesn't talk much, so the cuddles just come out of nowhere.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Order Up!
Request: Long, fluffy white feather behind one ear, a rather irritable, snobby, bitchyface and some CC. Any headfur edits would be kept short.
Extra: Meiah recently lost a rebellion in the Ardhi, and she's the b*****d daughter of the leader, so she's pretty vain. She's all but an outcast now, and generally grouchy, and bitter, but she can be nice when she wants to.
References: SORRY.

Order Up!
Request: Some kind of pink nech chord or so, around her neck, and some sort of expression, probably happy or mischievous.
Extra: Gatita is a floofy little Ratel, whom is an albino, and along with that, blind. As a rule, she's fairly tough and fits much larger britches than she should, and isn't afraid of, well, anything!
References: Sorryyyyyyy

Order Up!
Request: Anything you like based on info. She's not evil though.
Extra: Mioyo, now Athena, was once a fiery young woman... But she was seperated from her first mate and cubs, and eventually settled with a friend of her patron god, eventually bearing a second litter. She was attacked, her friend killed, a cub killed, and fled, not knowing her other cub's fate. After, she wandered a long time with a hare before finding her now-grown daughter and grandson, and her god reborn. She since helped him grow up once more and founded, then left a pride, bearing cubs to help many and finding peices of her past. She left her home for the Swamps with a granddaughter, choosing to live in peace at last. The scar across her snout was from the battle for her second litter.
References: Have a good time.

Order Up!
Request: CC; dark themed. If expression-edited, she'd be kind of grouchy.
Extra: Haro was taught to be an assassin and will not hesitate to kill really her enemies, relying on stealth for survival.
References: ;; SORRY

Order Up!
Request: CC!
Extra: Accendo is Primitus' daughter, so maybe something reflecting that?
References: Primprim

Order Up!
Request: I need ideas for RP so CC!
Extra: Anything is game, all I know is, Tenochtitlan isn't evil and typically roams with her brother Mazatl, whom is a crafter, and she's a bit... Ah... Friendly with boys. >.>
References: ;;

Order Up!
Request: CC, as long as she remains pleasant and it matches!
Extra: NASA is a sweet, caring lioness whom seeks to help others. Gentle to a fault, and kind.
References: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 am
Order Up!
Request: CC hair, maybe something curly? Different expression.
Extra: Dalila remembers everything..for good or bad. So, I was thinking maybe a little more troubled/worried.
References: Not sure..  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 13!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 am
Rolling for my last 5 slots...

1. Davy
2. Depawsit
3. Light Atago
4. Ovarian Paint
5. Quaji
6. Lime
7. Yin
8. Tara
9. Chaostheories
10. Zohwhee
11. DeD
12. Aurrie
13. Pinch
14. Masa
15. Lithia
16. Samus
17. Wooga
18. Buffy
19. Snails
20. Mimsey
21.coyote sparrow
22. Moonstone
23. Gallow
24. Tanakako
25. Moose
26. Nova
27. Tisi  
OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 am
1. Davy
2. Depawsit
3. Light Atago
4. Ovarian Paint
5. Quaji
6. Lime
7. Yin
8. Tara
9. Chaostheories
10. Zohwhee
11. DeD
12. Aurrie
13. Pinch
14. Masa
15. Lithia
16. Samus
17. Wooga
18. Buffy
19. Snails
20. Mimsey
21.coyote sparrow
22. Moonstone
23. Gallow
24. Tanakako
25. Moose
26. Nova
27. Tisi

Slot 1; pinch  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 12!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 am
1. Davy
2. Depawsit
3. Light Atago
4. Ovarian Paint
5. Quaji
6. Lime
7. Yin
8. Tara