Submit

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 am
The netheroid suddenly Laughs "HAHAHAHAHA!!! i can't feel pain at all, fool... I AM NO MORE MAYUNG!!!! I AM THE ONE WHO POSESSED HIM!!! I AM THRASS, THE DARK GATEKEEPER!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 am
well then i will have to throw you out now wont i? noone can kill me............yet*holds a cross and stabs krass*  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 am
The cross starts to burn Thrass' skin "AARGH!!! WHAT THE..., A HOLY VAMPIRE?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:42 pm
hmph you look surprised as a supernatural being you should know expect the unexpect THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU*rips thrass away from mayung and destroys thrass*  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 am
Mayung shivers, then, suddenlly, the dark Pandemonium dissipates and the arena is back to normal "I...I... thank you..." Then Mayung collapses onto the ground unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am
hmph*teleports mayung back to his room and teleports back*now anyone else want a peice of me?  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 am
Jayce smiled. I think we could both benefit from a friendly duel. Vaulting down into the pit, Jayce drew his Kunai. Ground rules first. No magic. I have none to counter it with. No killing. This is a spar, not a bloodbath. And lastly, no fangs or claws. Just steel and skin. Do you accept these rules?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm
very well just us and our wepons*takes out 9ft long katana*  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Jayce grinned widely, fangs gleaming wickedly. Brandishing his Kunai with skill, he took the initiative. Then let us begin. He drilled for Darkness, slashing toward his mid-section. "Darkness had better block this if he wants to survive." thought Jayce.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:57 pm
hahahahahahaha*disappears*you thought that was me haha look above you*jayce looks up and sees the 9ft long sword an inch from his head*  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:10 pm
Jayce was surprised. Either Darkness had used magic anyway to create an illusion, or he was real damn fast. Jayce pivoted on the ball of his foot to block the stroke. Sparks screeched from the stress of steel on steel. Impressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:33 am
I know what you were thinking i'm just damn fast now i think i win*pointing my holy gun at jayce*  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Jayce smiled and with a lightning quick motion, he drew his second Kunai in a sweep, knocking the gun away from the kill zone. He then slipped out from under Darkness and rolled to his feet behind him. Close. But it is not over yet friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:38 pm
I'm just holding back*disappears behind jayce and points my gun at point blank the barell was touching his head*hmph you want to test your speed?  

vampiredracula911

The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces