Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Quote:
She smiled even more brightly. "That sounds like a marvelous idea.." She could see the setting sun in her corner of her eyes but for some reason her vision was still locked on the Djinn before her. She couldn't look away, half of a small fear that she was sleeping and this was some dream that she'd wake from if she looked away. It was silly she knew because this was no dream but all the same, she stood there still gazing into his face and eyes as the sun slipped lower into the sky casting shadows of deep orange and glimpses of purple through the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
She blinked at that and nodded. "It does appear that we are missing the sunset." She risked a small glance to the fading sun and gave another not. "Perhaps that might be a good idea." She thought about leading him home but wondered if that would be the right idea to do or not. Settling finally on an idea, she spoke. "Well.. I do have a home not too far a walk away.. It's not much.. not very big but we could talk there a while."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Quote:
She blinked at that and nodded. "It does appear that we are missing the sunset." She risked a small glance to the fading sun and gave another not. "Perhaps that might be a good idea." She thought about leading him home but wondered if that would be the right idea to do or not. Settling finally on an idea, she spoke. "Well.. I do have a home not too far a walk away.. It's not much.. not very big but we could talk there a while."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:08 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
"It would seem that the beauty of the setting sun has come to allude us.... but, I have to say, I have something far more beautiful to replace it." There was that charm he inherited from his far, a semi-coy smirk coming to settle across his lips. "But yes. We should depart from here before it grows to late... As for where to go, lead on?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Quote:
She smiled and lifting the hood to her wrap onde more, she lead the way. She had a slight more bounce to her step now that the troubles she had worried over were now laid to rest. "This way.. if you would." She lead him down the staircase and out of the restaurant all together. she made her way from the busy street through a back ally, cutting across yet another main passage to another back ally.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
He could sense the negative aura that clung to the water jinn beginning to disperse itself, his mind feeling settled as well, knowing that which was ailing her had been quelled. "If you would be so kind, then I shall follow." He tried to sound all gentlemen like when stating this, a chuckling escaping, knowing just how corny that might have sounded before finally following after.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 pm
Quote:
She finally lead him out of the back allies and onto a small street. There, she lead him to a small building. It wasn't big but it did house a few others besides herself. As she stood outside of building, she turned and smiled. "Just inside and up the stairs to the second floor." She smiled and opened the door, leading into the building and up the stairs. Once on the second floor, she lead to the second door and stopped again, unlocking the door with a small skeleton key. "There might be a few toys scattered about..." She warned as she opened the door and walked in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
Kadar did well in keeping up with her as she weaved through the small streets of the Capital, eyes taking notice of any notable landmarks as they neared the building that she called home. He would do well to remember how to get back here if they were to forge a life together. "I have a feeling that you might say that... but no worries. I believe I can manage avoiding those." He winked before following her in.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:36 pm
Quote:
She chuckled and lit a few lamps to give them light to see by as the sun died for the evening. "My sons are a bit keen on scattering their things about.. Mostly Aahlada since he stays with me." She smiled and picked up a few wooden ships and put them away in a crate with other toys. The room wasn't too very big and led off in one way to a small kitchenette type place with large windows and in the other direction, it lead to a closed door, the only bed room in the small place. On the wall hung a painting. the only real thing she'd brought back with her from the water village. It showed her parents herself as a young child and two twin djinn boys younger than she.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:28 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
"I'm pretty sure my brother and I made quite the mess for our father and Talise when we were younger... So it's to be expected I suppose." He chuckled softly, eyes looking the room over before aiding Lakshmi is collecting up the scattered toys. "Isn't this place a little small for you and your little one though?" Kadar gave another glance around it, hmming thoughtfully.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 pm
Quote:
"It's a small place.. but it works for us." She gave a nod as she put the last of the scattered things into the grate. "It'll likely get a bit tight once Aahlada gets older but for now, the bed room fits both our beds so it works. Untill I decide if I'm going to sell my parent's house or not I'm on a small budget." She looked at the picture. "I just can't sell the house till I find my brothers and let them have a chance to see where they'd been born. I spent all this time thinking I was alone and the last of my family line but I found this painting and a letter from my mother telling me who these little boys in it are." She motioned at the portrait on the wall as she spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:44 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
Kadar allowed another thoughtful hmm to escape him, arm crossing over his chest while a hand come to lightly stroke at his chin with thumb and index finger. "Well, nothing says that you have to remain on a small budget... as I'm more than willing to help you out with anything you need." He smiled warmly. There was a good heart to him, despite being from Akeldama. "As for whether you should sell the house or not, I believe it would be in your best interest to wait until you consult with your brothers about it. They deserve to know where they came from after all, am I right?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 pm
Quote:
She gave his words some thought and shook her head lightly. "I couldn't ask you to lend me money.." She gave him a small smile she'd gone through life not owing anything to anyone and it didn't feel right to just take when she couldn't hope to repay him in a timely manner. "I was thinking the same thing though about my brothers.. The only dilemma being.. I don't know where to begin to look for them.. The letter I'd been left only said that they'd been given up to a family friend who lives or lived here in the capital some where..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:00 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
A brow found itself being perked at her response to this, a smirk soon coming to settle across his lips. "Really now? But what if I wanted to give you it without asking to be repaid hmm?" He inquired of her, arms crossing over his chest. "Besides, I thought we were going to attempt to forge a life with one another? So why shouldn't I extend a helping hand to the beautiful fae'jinn that stole my heart?" He winked, that smirk trademark of his father crossing his lips. He did have a valid point.. and definitely had a way with words. "As for your brothers, I'm not sure where we could start looking... but I can my influence to aid in your search."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 pm
Quote:
He did have a valid point in this. Flushing slightly she nodded. "Well played, well played indeed. " She chuckled lightly. "Alright. I guess you do have a very valid point in this. I'll allow you to help me.. because of what you mean to me." She smiled. She glanced to the picture once more, dark brown eyes searching over the faces of the boys. "I guess that's a good start.. I can always take the painting around town and see if anyone recognizes the babies in the portrait."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff