Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 am
Korini + This boyo;

User Image

Marisol is the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, is really sensitive, and doesn't really do well at standing up for himself, but he's also really easy-going, generally happy, and kind. He prolly wouldn't leave the PL, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Meepfur
First, Sehka-Sema+Imn-Akhu RP? Twins! 8D

Yes.

Quote:
Possible fling or off-and-on thing with Leopard, or just RP: Ashoka. She's a seer and more than a little bit off, but in an eccentric-cheerful way, very easily amused and easily distracted. She would totally love his collection.

Yes.

Quote:
And as a possiblity for Shunqa, I have Adhama, who I've been thinking about sending Firekin way. She's still really young and impetuous and pretty sure she's so awesome she's invincible, and as such tends to leap before she looks (and speak her mind, even when she shouldn't) when it comes to most things. And/or she can run into Sagua! She's his grand-niece. biggrin

Yes.

BUT TO GO INTO MORE DETAIL LULZ:

Definite twin RP. Sema is finally at an age where he's not as quiet / reclusive or shying away from things that make him uncomfortable (adventures, awkward conversations -- women, kind of, cough). He could definitely use some time with his very best sister just to hang out and do whatever.

Yesss to leopard fling! Definitely! I love Leopard (maybe she can name him) and he would love to meet someone who appreciates all his junk rather than judges him for it.

Sagua would rather not know he is a great-anything. gonk But, yesss, definitely a good fit for Shunqa! He needs someone a little more impulsive and arrogant, so she'd be perfect.

Do you want me to set up the first two or just one at a time? I assume the lovely Adhama will have to wait until she gets her joining duel and such.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm
F a y t h - x

Ooh. Dude, yes. XD I can easily see them hitting it off, with her being a little bitchy, then feeling bad when he gets his feelings hurt or something like that! Korini would be fine to join PL. Been out and about since the Aali disband, but she really will come to find in time she doesn't love the rogue life as much as she thought she would.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 pm
Hopefolly
BUT TO GO INTO MORE DETAIL LULZ:

Definite twin RP. Sema is finally at an age where he's not as quiet / reclusive or shying away from things that make him uncomfortable (adventures, awkward conversations -- women, kind of, cough). He could definitely use some time with his very best sister just to hang out and do whatever.

Yesss to leopard fling! Definitely! I love Leopard (maybe she can name him) and he would love to meet someone who appreciates all his junk rather than judges him for it.

Sagua would rather not know he is a great-anything. gonk But, yesss, definitely a good fit for Shunqa! He needs someone a little more impulsive and arrogant, so she'd be perfect.

Do you want me to set up the first two or just one at a time? I assume the lovely Adhama will have to wait until she gets her joining duel and such.

Hooray for all the things! 4laugh

Akh could definitely use her twin to hang out with and talk to. She kind of has a thing for someone and it kind of annoys her. XD

Haha, 'Shoka's name would probably not be the ebst name, but it's not hard to beat 'Leopard,' I suppose. xP She can stare at his spots and look for shapes! Or something.

Kee, that would be excellent! I'll go ahead and get her applied and all and get back to you once she's in.

And both at once is fine!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 pm
Pending:
Shunqa x Adhama
Sehka - Sema x Arimathras

Working on:
Ava x Theluji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 pm
Hopefolly

Ari x Sehka would be perfect as she likes the Bahari and her son is currently there so she'd probably visit him. x3 If Sehka gets nosey about the Bahari then he can also meet some of the other folks later as well.

For Dastell I'd vote Zephyranthes, she's a curious kind and also very helpful soooo she'd probably be able to help out with the hunting. *Grin*

Epine de Rose

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm
Meepfur

Twin RP! /excited  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm
Epine de Rose

I'm going to wait until Sema's done RPing with his sister just in case to set that one up (though if too long goes by without it being done, I'll set it up anyway), but in the mean time, here is the other RP <3

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 pm
For Mwokoti I can offer up Iiro My god of laughter '

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm
Hopefolly
Yo, yo. =]

I'm not really looking for flings for Ava, but we could definitely see how they hit it off otherwise.

As far as my leopard, sure, as long as she doesn't mind he's a hoarder / kind of a jerkass.

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't get your quote in my notifications for some odd reason! D:

That's understandable~ Even an RP between the two of them would be great! Theluji needs some interactions with others to build his character and make some actual friends and whatnot! :3

Same goes for Leopard! We could always do a "test" RP between them to see how they could even interact and whatnot, because although Shinrin can be motherly and naive, she might not get along with someone with that kind of a personality. Hmmmm~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 am
Sorry, Z; Laughter just isn't her type. She's too grouchy. I'd be down for general RP sometime, though! =]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Gotcha! I'll definitely set up a Theluji x Ava RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm
Meepfur

Leopards!

F a y t h - x

Korini x Marisol

Epine de Rose

Shunqa x Haru  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 pm
Hopefolly