Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:10 pm
From her joining app:

Brief Personality: A traditional-minded lioness, Istif knows her place in the pride and keeps to it. Her only desires are to eventually find a mate to make happy.
Brief History: Istif's father was once a reaver, who died in battle. Her mother, like her, was a Freeborn, while Istif's brothers became Reavers and her sisters... Also became Reavers, earning the ire of their mother. Istif ended up the favored daughter because of her homebody ways, learning from her mother how to be a proper mate. As her brothers and sisters dropped off in raids, though, she became the sole focus of her mother's attention. By the time her mother died(A Thrall had attacked back; Istif's last remaining brother made sure to put it in its place), she was set in her ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 am
Andranis

I really like the plot idea. Since they're both old blood they might know each other in some way already? Or maybe the families were friends or something.

ShinosBee

I've got a half written RP post... It doesn't want to come out gonk But I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget. Just busy and brain dead lately.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 am
Annchen

Hi, Annchen!

I don't know if you've got your 'drama' rp thing covered in the storm born or not. Given that I kind of want to wiggle myself into a couple more plots if possible, here I am! I come bearing gifts. And by gifts I mean blank slate, 'gen 1' girls that could be original pride members of the storm born.

If you like them/the ideas or whatever, I can post one up for app in the storm born <3 no problem. Even if the plot falls through or after rp you decide not to go this way... no strings attached, so don't worry.

Meet Blank slate girl number 1 and Blank slate girl number 2.

Neither have families, nevee rpged, and both are er 'gen 1', aka no relation to any soa out there in da wuuuurld.

I really like Torbjörn and how awkward he is. I'd totally be up for the plot. Even her initially not wanting him as a mate, but him awkwardly courting her winning her over or something. I... yeah. xD IDK open for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:55 am
That's fine Ann! I've been busy with real life work things, so I can of course forgive some slowness. Happens to us all! <3  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Hi, Annchen!

I don't know if you've got your 'drama' rp thing covered in the storm born or not. Given that I kind of want to wiggle myself into a couple more plots if possible, here I am! I come bearing gifts. And by gifts I mean blank slate, 'gen 1' girls that could be original pride members of the storm born.

If you like them/the ideas or whatever, I can post one up for app in the storm born <3 no problem. Even if the plot falls through or after rp you decide not to go this way... no strings attached, so don't worry.

Meet Blank slate girl number 1 and Blank slate girl number 2.

Neither have families, nevee rpged, and both are er 'gen 1', aka no relation to any soa out there in da wuuuurld.

I really like Torbjörn and how awkward he is. I'd totally be up for the plot. Even her initially not wanting him as a mate, but him awkwardly courting her winning her over or something. I... yeah. xD IDK open for anything.

I'd love some awkward RP! I'm trying our the three-way of Doom with Shino's girl, but I need to play Torbjörn more. So we could do the awkward courting, but unless everyone involved is okay with some kind of wife-saltwife thing we wouldn't go farther than the courting smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm
ShinosBee
That's fine Ann! I've been busy with real life work things, so I can of course forgive some slowness. Happens to us all! <3

Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23941333  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 pm
Annchen

ShinosBee

I would be down with that idea, actually! That might be both cute and drama filled. If Shinos is okay with it, so am I.

If not, I also don't mind just the courting (which as per your plot... would be cut short). It might leave her as a good friend instead! Which might also be fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 pm
XD Honest I'm down for anything!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 am
Dark Fire Angel

Great! Perhaps your beautiful lime girl then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:03 am
Annchen
Dark Fire Angel

Let's do this thing! I'll post her up in the pride ap thing in a sec <3 And we can start whenever she's approved and ready to go I think xD  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 am
Dark Fire Angel
Annchen
Dark Fire Angel

Let's do this thing! I'll post her up in the pride ap thing in a sec <3 And we can start whenever she's approved and ready to go I think xD

Yup! Since she'll be an original member she'd only need a joining RP so our first RP should take care of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 am
Annchen

Yup! Since she'll be an original member she'd only need a joining RP so our first RP should take care of that.

Posted her up! I'll give you a poke as soon as she's okayed - her base personality idea might change after her first rp since my characters tend to go all... "I do what I want!" on me quite often.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:38 am
Annchen

She's been accepted! Would you like me to go post the opening, or would you rather take care of that yourself? Orrrr would you rather wait (if you're rp swamped at the moment)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 am
Dark Fire Angel
Annchen

She's been accepted! Would you like me to go post the opening, or would you rather take care of that yourself? Orrrr would you rather wait (if you're rp swamped at the moment)

Could you start something? smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 am
I can indeed! I'll get to that asap!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]