PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm
*bumps cuz I can*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 pm
Annnd this is not forgotten. I'm sorry for the lack of updating!

Well I suppose here's a big one! We have a background being made by the wonderful Mimsey. <3 So this should be up sometime soon hopefully!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm
heart

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm
The rain falls on me!
Name: Navamallika
Image: xx
Parents: ? x ?
Desired Rank: Aqualyte
Everything Else: Fairly blank, but I see her as softspoken, sweet, but also a bit too malleable in her interactions with others.

Meant to do this earlier, oops.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 am
Approved Saf, of course I couldn't say no to you. emotion_bigheart

Also, a pretty big thing, we now have our cert background, done by the ever lovely Mimsey!
;__; I apologize for the contest. Some of the winners have been decided though I've been slacking and I know it. To try and make up for it I'm going to be holding an even with several prizes pretty early on.

User Image

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 am
The rain falls on me!
Name: Aulus
Image: [x]
Parents: Maximus x Nyao
Desired Rank: Hunter
Everything Else: He was the heir apparent of the long-disbanded Roman pride...and really he's just been alone and wandering for ages now. He's serious, diplomatic, but yearns to be just a normal lion...so he wants to settle somewhere he can be unknown.

The rain falls on me!
Name: Malorne
Parents: ? x ?
Desired Rank: Aqualyte
Everything Else: He's Malorne. :B You know. Nature and druid-y and stuff!

The rain falls on me!
Name: Walaani
Parents: Mlipuko'bega x Theluli
Desired Rank: Huntress
Everything Else: She was one of an unwanted litter between an obsessive cheetah and the lion who was just 'tapping that.' Her mother almost immediately abandoned them, and she hasn't heard from her family at all in many months. Thankfully she's a tough gal--agile, but strong. P. sure she's infertile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 am
*Needs to toss a guy in*  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am
Yay, an update!

Well, this pride has hit a few snags in its time as an interest thread, namely from my semi-hiatus. I know apologizing for my absence won't help too much so I'm working on getting the pride up and going by April. So please take advantage of major customs if you're still interested in joining the pride! I'm willing to pay for adult customs (this month only) if you let me know here if/when you get it. For those of you who don't want to put something in for whatever reason or miss out because of any reason, I'll be holding a contest shortly after the pride becomes official. So keep an eye out for that!

Still looking for a cert symbol though I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for with it. If anyone has any ideas or would like to make one for us, please let me know. I can compensate the one we choose with gold or a small bit of usd (if you have paypal).

Still looking for a co-owner as well. I've had a few nibbles but nothing really concrete as of this post. If you're interested, please IM me on aim @ nnrgh or PM me. I'd also like to know right off if you'd be more interested in helping me with meta plots, just keeping this neat and organized or maybe a little of both. Some ideas, if you're helping with plots, would be appreciated as well to let me know that you're a creative thinker. <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 pm
-peeks in- * U*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am
And just so you can see Eos has grown  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Lollipop x L u x u r y