Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 pm
Getting this thread updated, but open for RP again.

Looking for Nergui RP at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm
And, a small update!

I now have:
Stormborn
More Firekin
Some changes to the Ela boy
Boneland Lions Are Up

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 pm
Wow... December just ate me up and spat me out... But I should be able to start something up now without keeping you hanging. I didn't want to start something and then poof.

Odi grew and is a pilgrim now, but if you want to we could try a backdated RP.

I see Bidii met a Stormborn, oh dear. If you want him to meet the creepy lady we could backdate that one too.

I haven't played Skuld since Mizimu disbanded either, but I have plotted out some of it. She left with her apprentice, her daughter and her son, but since none of that was ever RPed it'd be easy to add another to the group. Her apprentice got a hit in the head and a ersonality reset and is no longer in the group. Her son joined a pride I think, and her daughter (mine) is still there until I figure out what to do with her. I don't know what to do with her wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm
Annchen

Fair enough! Yes, things. . . tend to change quickly.
How about we start with Skuld and Tapu, then? That way, if something important happens, we won't have to panic. LOL. My only worry with BRPs is that something big will happen, and then you're like "Eff." I love the freedom of being able to do whatever I want with the ones that are "time current".

Might be able to find something to do with your girl, too! (Maybe).  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm
Sounds good to me! Do you want me to start? (I'm probably heading to bed soon, but I have all day off tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm
Annchen
Sounds good to me! Do you want me to start? (I'm probably heading to bed soon, but I have all day off tomorrow)

Absolutely, yes please. Thank you!  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm
For Isifo- I have Abidemi who joined with the Hongshan so he has picked up sooommmeee of their language and could talk with him. He's in the soldier rank, so that could be how they meet and get to being friends, or at least talking some. :3

And for Oxotl- I have Awiti'asha and Nyekundu'kupita who are joining the Nergui
and oh how interesting, Nyek is Dath spawn, too! Now he never knew his poppa, but Awiti obviously did. If Oxotl knew Dath or somehow their seer juju could bring them to realize they're related that'd be neat. * u* Or they could just rp and help the pride official, that'd be neat too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 am
Kaelyndra

For Surtak! Hot Summer Fantasies  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 am
Here you go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23574565

Sooo good to dust off Skuld again!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am
Puhterodactyl

Sorry about the delay on responding; i had to go somewhere pretty shortly after you posted and wanted to take the time to respond properly.

Isifo - I think this sounds great! Isifo doesn't know many rogues that speak the language, so he mostly converses with other Hongshan and has never really gotten any culture-shock value. It will be good for him to be able to relax and converse in his mother-tongue!

Oxotl - Oxotl's seer powers are pretty weak - near nonexistant. She has dreams, but doesn't really know how to distinguish vision-dreams from non-vision dreams. But, Oxotl doesn't know Dath is her father, either. Unless Awiti somehow knew, and was able to tell, she wouldn't know. Would be quite an unsettling conflict of interest for Oxotl if she knew her daddy was a god given Nergui's intent to rid the earth of them.

On a non-relationship related note, she'd be more than happy to help introduce new members to the pride specifics including introduction to culture, words, and camp setup.

-

If you have inspiration for the Isifo one, I can easily start one with Oxotl.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm
If you don't already have something going on for A'nna, I have Busara who is heading for the Amazon pride. I would like to find a female mate for her, and I know A'nna isn't looking for a mate, but maybe they could have an affair in the rogue lands. If she is interested, A'nna could join the Amazons as it wouldn't require her to stay put.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 pm
Boudaihobbit
If you don't already have something going on for A'nna, I have Busara who is heading for the Amazon pride. I would like to find a female mate for her, and I know A'nna isn't looking for a mate, but maybe they could have an affair in the rogue lands. If she is interested, A'nna could join the Amazons as it wouldn't require her to stay put.

Ohhhh. A+ to this idea.

A brief affair might be neat, to at least hear about the Amazon pride and maybe go to it later. A'nna would fall over and die at the idea of a bunch of strong women in one place. She would have to visit.

If she does stick around, and they click, they might be set up to have an on again/off again thing. Not sure, but that is what the RP is for! I'm always open to the potential.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 pm
For Nergui stuff, Drogon would probably be all trying to impress Rapha because she's a Visionary and he thinks it best to be in her good graces! I had been toying with the idea of having him meet Kimaji and managing to steal her necklace/a couple feathers before she stops being a naive derp and flees, so if that is of any interest to Rapha we could RP! P:

and for firekin, specifically Huo, he could meet Tundu! Who is a very rude little boy because mommy doesn't love him enough (or at all). So they could have a little spat and Tundu could get trounced and sulk about it forevermore.

Edit: oh, oh! and I have Nitya, who your Ela boy could meet. I'd probably RP her as an adol for the time in the Elalands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 pm
Abi and Isifo!

For Oxotl & co. For now I guess maybe they can just meet? :0 After they know each other a bit, maybe Awiti can make a guess, or since I haven't decided Nyek's powers, he could somehow reveal the truth! (if you ever want her to know, haha)
I've decided a hyena I own heard about the Nergui, and when she met the two told them about it, and the three have joined together, the hyena as a war hound. Now that they've made it, Awiti would really love to have some lion friends. xD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 pm
Kaelyndra
Boudaihobbit

Ohhhh. A+ to this idea.

A brief affair might be neat, to at least hear about the Amazon pride and maybe go to it later. A'nna would fall over and die at the idea of a bunch of strong women in one place. She would have to visit.

If she does stick around, and they click, they might be set up to have an on again/off again thing. Not sure, but that is what the RP is for! I'm always open to the potential.

Awesomeness, I don't know if it makes a difference (it definitely indicates Busara's age), but she is traveling with her recently grown adolescent daughter from her first and only litter. She was actually going to raise those cubs with a female in another female-dominant pride. However that person dropped off the face of the planet never to be heard from again and the pride got disbanded. So I'm attempting to find her a romantic interest again and a new home!

Anywhoo, I don't know how many rps you want to do, but i can set up one so that they can meet and we can go from there. I just applied for the Amazons so I have no clue when she'll actually be a member. The on and off romance sounds plottastic if it goes further.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff