• Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

I've been rather absent lately...

How are you feeling/doing, hon?
doing all right, Internet slower than cheesecake cuz my mom's online with her laptop, which basically kills it for everyone else :/
Oh ugh. Does she stream/download a lot?
internet can't handle that stuff
It's the laptop itself. It can be sitting with a blank open tab and nothing else and still kill the connection for everyone else
But she's in bed, so net's back to normal  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 pm
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

doing all right, Internet slower than cheesecake cuz my mom's online with her laptop, which basically kills it for everyone else :/
It's the laptop itself. It can be sitting with a blank open tab and nothing else and still kill the connection for everyone else

Gotcha cat_4laugh  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:27 pm
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

Gotcha cat_4laugh
but life is good  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:52 am
Third cycle, rest part. Starting the fourth, and hopefully final, cycle on Wednesday
Having Japanese for dinner tonight
Working on cleaning my room, though it's been a week or so since I have donee thing on it
My sister is moving an hour away, and so a lot of her stuff is appearing at home
I miss school, and the changes it brought about, since it meant that I wasn't sitting at home all day, doing nothing
I've joined Syndrone Online, same username

I should keep this updated more often, but it kinda feels pointless...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 pm
Kitalpha Hart

So glad to hear it's getting smaller! *worried look* Are you going to need surgery?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 am
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

So glad to hear it's getting smaller! *worried look* Are you going to need surgery?
already had surgery for a mediport, which guarantees a blood flow for the chemo, so it'll have to be removed
Ugly scar, though  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 pm
Well.
We're hoping that this is the last chemo cycle
Got a flu shot yesterday as well
Found out that the fact that I feel icky for only a few days after chemo instead of all the time while going through it is unusual
Might have radiation, which nobody understands why, since it's basically gone by chemo
Rest week should have the scans and stuff to see if it's gone. IT BETTER BE GONE, DAMMIT >:L
Then there's getting the mediport removed (yay more surgery)
Bloodwork twice a week for half a year after all this
Gotta get weaned off of some of my meds
Gotta decide on birth control

Gaia-related:
Was invited to a charity guild. Shortly after, several of us were anoned the same message. Because of how brash the one person was (he cleaned to be the anoner, to get the true one to come out), we almost lost the chance to get more. He begged to give the guild the chance, and she relented, and had him send her a PM of those he wanted to enter her garden
I was on the list, since I got more than one anon, and I tried to figure it out as well, but almost wasn't invited (still woulda helped)
Now that we're in, he's trying to unearth the treasure quickly, despite the fact that only he, me and one other have posted several times and two others once and the rest of the group of fourteen not at all. The group that he chose
Greedy much? He has yet to respond to that...
No, wait, he has responded. He's claiming that he's going for the challenge, not the treasure. I see no difference
This will be an interesting ride  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:55 am
Flowers for Roswell
My current project, gonna focus on it for a while, so the story I have going a subforum down is currently on pause  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:18 am
Ok, subforum up
Whatevs

My cat has a new spot, and since it's on my sushi pillow, she can drool right into my ear (she's missing her four large teeth, they fell out a year or so ago from old age, so she's continually drooling now) to wake me up. Disgusting but effective

Gaia and Syn seem to be in slow-mo for the past few days...

So far, with the guild-event, things are moving slowly, and a member quit the guild that was targeted, so he left the event, but we've got another person posting, though she's doing nothing at the moment, like me. I personally don't see the point of having fifteen people pounding down a rotting shack that will most likely hold garden tools for other locations, so I'm sitting and chilling in it
One person has been warned and if he screws up again, he's booted. Meh

So far, since they've yet to get into the shack, we've no clue as to what's in it, but since we're in a garden, I'm guessing gardening tools  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Well

Tomorrow is my last day of chemo, scans next week will determine if I need radiation or not

Visited my high school. Teacher that teaches 7th grade health is going to have them do Flowers for Roswell. Art teacher is going to speak to the Art Clubs about it as well. Got a blanket from another one (teacher's aide/study hall). Good, won't need much pushing from school for getting started. Only worry is if Roswell doesn't like it (but so far, it seems good. Gaah). If that happens, I'll find a hospital that will accept and change the name

My sister who is 29 is a freaking Furby freak. She refound the Furby app and brought over her Furby, and found another one...gaah

Will hopefully get to my room again next week. Want to clean out the closet

Am hoping to get back to the short stories and stuff as well

Had an art class, showed the teacher some things from my dA, she likes it a LOT. Cuz I have artistic abilities, even though I'm more in hand drawing and she's teaching painting. Says that I should do something with fashion designs~

Skylanders Lost Islands is doing well, got Mini-Jini from Frito-Lay yesterday. 30 Skylanders, all eight elements have at least three now, since I spun Trigger Happy today, and he's Tech, the only element I had only two (Life has six and Magic five, but I have three of each element, so I'm happy. My sister's game has a few less than me, but except for Life and Magic, which have six or seven each, and one or two that have three, she has only two of each element). Got her fiancé to join (either she or I play it, though), and since I have one of each element in figurines, and they start one off with Spyro and go from there, he's up to fifteen, of which thirteen he never had to pay in-game currency for XD
Though now he has to get Mini-Jini

Oooh, my one friend who introduced me to Skylanders is gonna be pissed. She wants Ninjini, and Mini-Jini is the sidekick version, and I have both. I took a pic of Ninjini and sent it to her and her response was quite literally "******** you!!" Se gonna be mad~~  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:27 am
Chemo done, got a cake for it

6 North, the pediatrics ward, is where I plan on having Flowers for Roswell. The nurses basically have free reign there, so that's a go

Found my phone

Closet cleaned. Tons of unicorns, several snakes, some fish, a few lizards and a banana. Real mice. Clothes. Blankets. Working stereo. Foam pad
Wire shelving is in there, with the boxes that hold my clothes. Want more of said wire shelving. Room's a bit messier now, natch

Hoping that I can really get back into the RPs and such in a couple of weeks

Shouldn't need radiation

Behind on art. Still

Weird taste in mouth from Boost Plus (chocolate), a peeled potato, salt and the meds I still have to take. I'll live

Dad goes back to working full time next week  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:42 pm
I WANT THIS MONTH'S RIG PET. DAMMIT.

I need to find my third-smallest sketchbooks

Gaaaah!!  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Gaaaah!!

Rig pet?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:43 am
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

Gaaaah!!

Rig pet?
the purple/black unicorn  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:28 am
Kitalpha Hart
La Belle Gigi
Kitalpha Hart

Gaaaah!!

Rig pet?
the purple/black unicorn

Thought so. I don't get the "rig" part of it though.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff