Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Exiled Warband - STORMBORN - Thralls Needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 am
Talencia

She sounds like an excellent addition to me! Post her for joining (if you haven't already) in the SB forum, and we're in business!

We're in business smile !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 am
I have updated as far as I can! I will do my best to reply to the current rps, but I encourage all the members of the exiled band to seek out each other for rps! The warband will be busy with normal vikings. The inner chamber where the treasure is stored will be filling nicely, and all the reavers will be acquiring their own share of it all. Thralls will be hunting, cleaning the dens, and keeping the treasure neat and tidy (if they are trusted). Please do keep in mind that Isibeal is available for patching up any wounds from hunting or viking!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm
Talencia
I have updated as far as I can! I will do my best to reply to the current rps, but I encourage all the members of the exiled band to seek out each other for rps! The warband will be busy with normal vikings. The inner chamber where the treasure is stored will be filling nicely, and all the reavers will be acquiring their own share of it all. Thralls will be hunting, cleaning the dens, and keeping the treasure neat and tidy (if they are trusted). Please do keep in mind that Isibeal is available for patching up any wounds from hunting or viking!

Akeldama is approved <3

Did you want me to start <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 pm
hanging gallow

Akeldama is approved <3

Did you want me to start <3

Sure. What circumstances do you want them to meet under? What would cause her to join?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Anyone else want interactions with Orra while I'm on an RP kick? 8U  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Talencia, would you like to end the rp there or would you like me to post one more time?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 pm
Club Snails
Talencia, would you like to end the rp there or would you like me to post one more time?

Either way works for me!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 pm
This would be perfect, if the lion that I wanted to get into the Stormborn fit in here.. xD

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 pm
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Asmar
Personality: Asmar is a strong-willed lioness who seeks to be accepted as an equal by any she should encounter, male or female. She refuses to live as if her life was worth less than anybody else's.
Stormborn for Life?: Perhaps! It depends on what happens in her life.
Anything Else?: She isn't keen on the idea of thralls, but isn't going to say anything about it to most people. She will be certain to always treat them with care.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Makini Babewana
Personality: A bold and strong lioness, she's the eldest of a fatherless set of sisters that she left behind when the sandy dawn walkers lost their way. Now she's trying to strike it on her own. She has priestess in her blood and mind, but she'll work every day of her life if she's requested.
Stormborn for Life?: For life.
Anything Else?: She's a bit flowery at times, being an ex-artisan, but she's got a sharp mind. She doesn't take things lightly. I want to work her in to Reaver u wu  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 pm
Nerpin
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Makini Babewana
Personality: A bold and strong lioness, she's the eldest of a fatherless set of sisters that she left behind when the sandy dawn walkers lost their way. Now she's trying to strike it on her own. She has priestess in her blood and mind, but she'll work every day of her life if she's requested.
Stormborn for Life?: For life.
Anything Else?: She's a bit flowery at times, being an ex-artisan, but she's got a sharp mind. She doesn't take things lightly. I want to work her in to Reaver u wu

Accepted! Be sure to go apply for her to join the pride, and when you are accepted for the pride, you can arrange a JRP with me or anyone else in the Exiles.

Also, Mouselet is going to test out her girl to see if she really does want to join or not. (Just so noone thinks I was ignoring her app.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 am
Talencia

Done and done,
if anyone wants to take her for the JRP, even you hon, lemme know > w< - I can start.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am
Nerpin
Talencia

Done and done,
if anyone wants to take her for the JRP, even you hon, lemme know > w< - I can start.

Go for it! Perhaps we can have something other than just a meet-and-greet? (I kinda am awful at those. ::shamefaced:: ) Hroarr is always on watch for more potential Ravagers, and since my only other Exile is a thrall, hehe... figure that would work best.

ALSO, I'm game for anyone else to do rp with Hroarr or Isibeal. Raids, home interaction, whatever! Perhaps we could all see about 'capturing' more thralls to use as servants for the band as a whole? Right now all the thralls are acting as band thralls, though they do belong to individuals.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 pm
ChezaRain
Name and Image: Orra

Your link is broken hon. Do you have a new image for her, perhaps?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:05 pm
Talencia
ChezaRain
Name and Image: Orra

Your link is broken hon. Do you have a new image for her, perhaps?

ACK, sorry I was rearranging my PB... |D

[Link]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas