Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:33 am
Aanabi and Somo would make PRETTY babies. -points to sig-

This is outdated but...

"Aanabi is a small cub... and by small, I mean small. The runt of the litter, he has some strength issues, and will always be rather physically fragile. He is currently cared for by his sister, who dotes on him constantly. Let's just say, he is used to being coddled.

In personality he is much like his mother. Calm, somewhat reserved, but very loving. He takes manners very seriously, and takes great pride in his lineage - particularly in his coat, which mirrors both his mother and Sarabi. He would make an excellent mate and father in the future. Until then, he is a little shy around girls. ;D

His mother, worried about his future, is now seeking a betrothed for Aanabi that can later take care of him - sort of like a partnership. There could be some plot potential here... so... yuss. 8DD Please present ideas and personalities! The cub does not necessarily have to be a Pridelander, but I would hope he/she (yes, potentially he) would eventually join the pride for Aanabi."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:56 am
GOOOORL I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD COLLEGE PLACE!

Which means we are in serious need of RP and ROMAYNCIN' -snuggles- -smooches- -BATS EYELASHES- I MEAN OUR SOA hohohoho WHAT WAS I THINKING? (.... you obviously put me in a very weird place in my mind okay?)

Eupe & Siha!
Samehe & Humusi!

.... WELL WE ONLY HAD TWO PAIRS BUT THAT SEEMS OFF. OH AND FEDHA & UR SEER GURRRL.

... WE SHOULD ALSO RP chan finding Niyati again. uuuhm. BECAUSE I NEED THEM BACK IN MY LIFE ALRIGHT?  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm
Krysin

I'm organizing a big group rp BIG GAME HUNT for an elephant in the roguelands. I was looking through yours, and since Tiamat is a blank slate; maybe you'd like to bring her along? or have her join shortly after? If so, lemme know. I can drop you a link after it gets going.

also, another group rp thing i'm working on is that i own a brother to your Saha. :3 I was talking inn thread recently about Tarik, their parents, and some of their family making a caravan journey to the pridelands together. The family, or those who wish, are going to return to the lands of their fathers. so, if you're interested, you can be included in that as well.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff