Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm
CitrusCupcake
Zakiax
CitrusCupcake
Zakiax
Those are very pretty

Thanks, did you see my previous response to your reply?
Yes, what kind of coloring examples do you want? Anything?

Yup, just anything so I can see your style etc
Well I normally just am a colorist in b/c shops so here's a few of my works. I did color/shade someones avi art lines a while ago but that had to be at least a year or two years ago ;><

On my own Lines
x
From Theia:
x
x
x
Backgrounds for certs:
x
x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 pm
Zakiax
Well I normally just am a colorist in b/c shops so here's a few of my works. I did color/shade someones avi art lines a while ago but that had to be at least a year or two years ago ;><

On my own Lines
x
From Theia:
x
x
x
Backgrounds for certs:
x
x

I like the Theia colouring you've done, would you prefer to work with lines that I've inked or a sketch?
Also, I was going to do a human version of a Soq so you'd have to be okay with colouring that, but you can pick a Soq you'd like for me to draw (pref female)  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 pm
CitrusCupcake
Zakiax

On my own Lines
x
From Theia:
x
x
x
Backgrounds for certs:
x
x

I like the Theia colouring you've done, would you prefer to work with lines that I've inked or a sketch?
Also, I was going to do a human version of a Soq so you'd have to be okay with colouring that, but you can pick a Soq you'd like for me to draw (pref female)
Either works, though warning you if you give me a sketch I may just ink it ;><

Flat or shaded coloring?

I'd be fine with coloring anything. Any Soq works for me really.

I also wouldn't mind putting backgrounds to them if you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 pm
Shaded would be better but really it depends on which Soq you pick, want to emulate colour/patterning etc as close as poss ^_~  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm
Sounds good. As I said any will work, but if you really want me to pick one I guess I will  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:28 pm
here's a few i like:
x -x - x - pg 6
x - Page 7 of Models
x pg 8 of models  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 pm
Heh, I've actually picked 3 of those to do as entries myself, so will pick Isa, the rainbow striped one as our collab piece
Will get you some lines as soon as I can 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm
lol sounds good.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 pm
Teh Roarie
Might be convinced to bring out my seaglass and do something if the right soq manifests.

My collection is mostly cloudy clear glass (white), greens, and brown. Since beer bottles are the most common things to get thrown in the sea. I have small bits of blue and turquoise for eyes and the like. If you have a soq that might fit into those colors....

Edmund?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 am
CitrusCupcake
*shares some WIP's*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/soqacsketch_zps65313540.jpg

This one has some flesh on show, so if you don't like, don't view it razz
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/soqacsketch2_zps273e1fa7.jpg

Those are gorgeous~ /oogles a bit/  

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 am
Thanks ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 am
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am
I have a question about muntant pawed soq
If i choose to draw a muntant paw soq with traits that are not horselike
do i still have to draw that said soq as a horse? When they have more animal features than horse ones?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:10 am
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

Dunno if you'd be interested but I submitted banzai and this rp is set in a swamp. LINK  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

pinkdog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 am
are we allowed to post submissions here for advice?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff