• Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm
ManderTehPander
Lady Ayankha
Morgan Night-Wind
Lady Ayankha
i have designs for a light weight, full body suit, but i don't have the time or money to make it -.- and i still haven't figured out how to incorporate my glasses into the face mask.... i'm blind without them, but my fursona has perfect vision >_<

Try contact lenses.
i can't wear contact lenses.... they dry out my eyes... even those special hydro-whatsits.... and i have an astigmatism..... i tried contacts years ago, but it didn't work out at all....
I wear glasses too, and as you can see above, I can wear a suit just fine, WITH them on. Just take into account you need to add a few inches into the eye depth yo make room for them, or if you pay someone to make your head, let them know.

well, that's one way.... i kinda have this problem where i can never get comfortable when i wear something on top of my glasses.... i was thinking about commissioning costume lenses that i can insert into the eye socket, but i'm not sure where i could get that done, or if it's even possible...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 am
Lady Ayankha
ManderTehPander
Lady Ayankha
Morgan Night-Wind
Lady Ayankha
i have designs for a light weight, full body suit, but i don't have the time or money to make it -.- and i still haven't figured out how to incorporate my glasses into the face mask.... i'm blind without them, but my fursona has perfect vision >_<

Try contact lenses.
i can't wear contact lenses.... they dry out my eyes... even those special hydro-whatsits.... and i have an astigmatism..... i tried contacts years ago, but it didn't work out at all....
I wear glasses too, and as you can see above, I can wear a suit just fine, WITH them on. Just take into account you need to add a few inches into the eye depth yo make room for them, or if you pay someone to make your head, let them know.

well, that's one way.... i kinda have this problem where i can never get comfortable when i wear something on top of my glasses.... i was thinking about commissioning costume lenses that i can insert into the eye socket, but i'm not sure where i could get that done, or if it's even possible...
Oh it's possible, all the maker has to do is attach your fursuit eyes with velcro instead of glue, and maybe add a pocket, or glue some old lenses in the eyes (I've done this on a personal suit)
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z415/HotterOtter23/299-1.jpg

The black and white cat suit is my personal character suit, and the eyes have old lenses glued to them. smile  

Mand3r

Cluttered Animal

OverlordPolidori

Married Mage

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 pm
Zarud Helviiryn
My own partial suit. I made it myself and I'm happy with it for the time being. mrgreen

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/Sub-Zero1000/2013-01-1819-26-09331.jpg

Sorry about the poor lighting, it was done with my webcam and the lights are dim. xp

looks very nice ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 am
My Fursona's facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.310294462406347.49911.100002773881191&type=1#!/jack.toplin.7 mrgreen  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas