Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 pm
Owner's Name: FallenThroughMidnight
Participating Soquili: Korev
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Stamina is all about how far you can push before you hit your limit. Running, flying, fighting, it's how tough you are, how hard you'll work, how far you'll go.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: Pretty much the same thing I do now, except I would be less tired when I was done. Or I would get further before I got tired. Probably that, I never quit early, it's better to keep pushing forward.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: Eh, I don't think there's any particular time really. I travel a lot, pretty much on the move all the time now, and my stamina helps me to cover more ground. It's also good when I cross paths with someone who doesn't know how to stay out of someone else's way just because they think they're better than everyone else and seriously needs a lesson. Stamina is good there, though a little nerve doesn't go amiss either. Mostly the traveling thing I think though. It's nice to be able to walk a lot longer than someone you don't want following you, easier to ditch the nuisance. I guess there's the story. Pain in the tail started following me around, and I kept walking until they got tired and went home. There. Story over.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 am
Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Teepee
Link to Teepee: Rotem Amachi
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Well, stamina can relate to be tolerate to just about anything. Can you put up with your stress? Or someone you perceive to be annoying? Sure most people think of it as purely a physical trait, but it's just as much a mental trait as well.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: I'd be an excellent leader. Like my father, and although my brother will one day take his place, I do not envy either of them. They have difficult tasks ahead of them and I wish them the best of luck. As for myself, I'm a runner. I delivery messages or goods and that's what I need my stamina for. Traveling in the desert isn't easy.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: Stamina plays an important role in my life constantly. I have a job in my herd, to protect caravans on long journeys and to occasionally help protect a solo runner. That desert is one scary place at times, but living there your whole life can give it a brighter spin. Still, there are dangerous creatures out there. Stamina always comes in handy for me when, on the rare occasion, I actually have to scare off something that thinks it can beat me. I've fought off my fair share of bandits and deadly creatures and stamina plays a huge role. First person to tire out, loses. Period. End of the line.  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 am

"Cause I know your out there. and your looking for me
It's a crazy idea that,
You were made perfectly, for me, You'll see...
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Cenimatic, and dramatic, with that perfect ending..."

Owner's Name: S u r f For L o v e
Participating Soquili:Harper
Link to Teepee:Gemini Moon

Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?:
P-Personally I think that being able to think and spend more time l-learning more things would be a proper use for s-stamina. I find myself tiring after searching out mysteries and learning more of the w-world. so it would be very nice to have more stamina f-for that.

What would you do if you had more stamina?:
I'd travel the m-map. Y-you see I love traveling. and l-learning more of the world. Having more endurance to do so would be fab-fabulous.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.:
When I was still a clumsy foal, I found m-myself tripping over a rock. After a good t-tumble I landed in a bush. There, I saw a cocoon, and watched am-amazed as a butterfly slowly hatched. it was such a beautiful site that I found myself wondering what more the world had to offer. T-that day I made up my mind to see the world.... Stamina d-doesn't have much to do with it, but I am rather fond of that story...
/smiles shyly.

"It's not like the movies,
but thats how it should be.
When he's the one you'll come undone.
And your world will stop spinning, and it's just the beginning..." -Katy Perry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm
Owner's Name: ZappyKit
Participating Soquili: Berry
Link to Teepee: Kit's Teepee
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Other then Running? Mmm... Stamina goes into a lot of thigns I guess. Running is just the most well known use. You use stamina to do just about everything, holding a note when singing, dancing without getting too tired before the song ends, exploring, learning. Personally I like the running version though, it's fun to watch races and race against others!

What would you do if you had more stamina?: I think I'd travle more. I used to travle a lot, it's how I ended up here, and there's so much to explore!

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: When I was following my adoptive father outside of the herd one day. He had to chase something off and I really had a hard time keeping up, not only was I smaller then, but I wasn't used to running at such a pace and I didn't have the stamina for it! Turns out it was a wolf pack Father had chased off, now they really have stamina! They got away from Father, but he sure gave them a reason to run.

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: Link
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Who wants to always run? I mean there's so many more things out there than just running. Playing games for one, and... *Hipel raises her wings* ...for me, flying is fun too.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: Fly for longer I suppose. I could see more and I wouldn't be so tired after I landed.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: Boy I was flying one time, and couldn't find any place to land. This storm was coming up behind me and boy was I glad for stamina!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:39 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Liliana
Link to Teepee: Here
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Liliana flicked an ear, annoyed with the questions being asked of her. "well." "Of course, one needs stamina to perform magic." She scoffed as she turned her head. Murmuring angrily "Not that this land would know anything of magic." Her lips quarked up in an ironic half smile. "Not proper magic anyways."

What would you do if you had more stamina?: "If I had more stamina, I would learn to fight." She looked back at the one asking questions now. "I only know how to fight with magic. And now that that is gone, I need to know how to protect myself." This time, her smile was more mischievous then angry. "And a girl like me needs to know how to protect herself."

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: Liliana stomped her foot lightly, getting more impatient with these questions. "I would tell you the story of how I attained my veil. But I don't think your puny brain could handle it." She gave a little huff, trying to think of something more recently. She could talk of the other night when she was with that stallion. But he was a disappointment and not worth talking about. "I haven't had anything really recent. Just running away and trying to defeat lesser beings trying to kill me." A pure smile on her lips now. "Obviously, they lost."  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:16 am
Owner's Name: AllSummedUpNJazz
Participating Soquili: Hex Fettergeist
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Stamina is more than a cowards best friend. It enables one to have staying power as well. The ability to stick to something mentally as well as physically.

Well it certainly make catching larger subjects for my fortune telling easier . . .i hear pronghorns are insides are exquisite. not to mention it would certainly please the hate talons if i had more stamina to help them hunt.

Before i joined the hate talons it would have certainly been helpful to survive this harsh winter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm
Owner's Name: Cricket2008
Participating Soquili: Terence
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Well, running is just for those that can't fly, or flutter like me. It takes stamina to flit about and hover for hours like I do.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: If I had more stamina, I could keep my tiny size longer and visit more flowers. I'm very helpful, you know, in pollinating some of the vine crops for the Kawani. Having more stamina would help me be able to do both without having to stop for breaks.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: It was a beautiful spring day. There was a field of wildflowers, oh there were such a variety! I flitted and fluttered all day long from flower to flower, tasting the different flavors of nectar. My stamina helped me to keep my small size and spend all day with the flowers without having to take too many breaks.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Iolani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?:
Iolani brightened at the question. "Oh, well, flying of course! And playing chase -- although I guess that's just running, really..." she said with a frown. "But that still counts, right? Maybe... uh..." Iolani trailed off, digging her claws into the ground nervously. "Maybe staying up all night? Is this a test?"

"I'd probably fly lots more. It's really fun!"

Iolani fluffed her wings, frowning as she tried to think of an example. "Um... nothing recently. Life has been pretty good! A nice fluttercorn I met helped me track down a little thief raccoon, but now me and the raccoon -- her name's Tzipporah -- we're living together! She's a fast little thing, too, so it's good to have stamina to keep up with her," she said with a decisive nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:11 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Zhutkaya
Link to Teepee: Here
Zhutkaya cocked her head to the side, eyes swirling. "Staying up late and not falling asleep," she chirped. "When you need to... wait for someone to find you," she frowned.

"I'd explore more!" she grinned. "Exploring is no fun when you're tired!"

"I was chasing a bug - I really like doing that - and it was a really fast one! I had to run forever! But I caught it.... and squashed it a bunch too," she let out a manic giggle, before her face split into a grin again.  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:21 pm
Owner's Name: Thamin
Participating Soquili: Azzan
"Ssstamina......." Azzan said as he peered through his wild mane with unfocused colorless eyes. His head swayed from side to side as he spoke, a smirk that spoke stories of the insanity ever consuming the once undaunted soquili's mind crept across his maw. "Run for a long while.... very important... but also good for fighting." He lunged and snapped his jaws at an invisible foe, laughing as he did so. "The more stamina one hassss...... The longer they can endure the fight... And the victor? The only one that wins is the one that has enough energy left from their stamina to walk away from the others corpse."

"Moooooorrrreeeee?" Azzan asked, raising his head and peering blankly ahead with a fantasizing grin. "I could hunt for longer time periods; I could lavish the master with more gifts and fresh meats. I could earn her favor once more." He looked to his hooves with disgust. "Too often these hooves need to rest.... unacceptable for the master..."

For a moment it seemed as though clarity came over the broken mind of the striped stallion. "My son... I hadnt seen him in so long... I worried.... I left the master to find him..." His head dropped to where his nose was almost to the ground, his eyes wide as if he was watching the events he spoke of and they were leaving him mortified. "He... So much blood... He was supposed to be dead, my mother saw to that... But he wasnt. It was like someone saved him enough for him to live then left him. I carried him... He was still broken. I couldnt fix him, I can not heal... But my old two-legger... She could. I carried him... I couldnt stop. Day after day passed, and I thought my legs would give out. A weeks time passed before the teepee loomed into view.... " He looked up, a great sadness overcoming all features and expressions he possessed. "If I had not carried him... If I had not been able to walk for so long... My son... He would be dead..." Azzan closed his eyes for a moment as if trying not to cry. When he opened them again they were unfocused once more, all sanity once again gone from his mind. "No no no no no...." He mumbled as he turned to leave. "Think him dead so he may liiiiveeeeee......"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:33 am
Owner's Name: ktqueen
Participating Soquili: Roxanna
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: "Stamina is good for getting things done, even if you don't really want to. I hate having to travel somewhere and have my wings get tired, or having to try to keep up with some of my siblings who always seem to have more energy than I do. Of course, stamina is great for winning contests. Out lasting the other is always fun!"

What would you do if you had more stamina?: "I'd finally be able to beat my brother in tag!"

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: "Once when I was just a foal, I got lost. I was really scared, but once the stars came out I knew the direction I had to go. I was a long way from home and I didn't want to sleep until I was home, so I just kept flying in that direction until I arrived home. I would have liked more stamina then!"  

ktqueen

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 pm
Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: x
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: "Stamina is like endurance. It a way it can be connected to the ability or will to live. Having the stamina to survive a disease, or emotional blow and carry on." Aaron smiles sadly. Yes, his life struggles have proved his will to live.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: "If I had more stamina I would fly farther and more often. I love flying, but my bones aren't as light as some winds because my dad is a cerynei. With greater stamina I could travel farther and for a longer period of time. Did I mention that I love flying? I love escaping into the clouds . . ."

Stamina played an important role for me when I was traveling far and wide searching for my childhood home. I can't even imagine how many miles I traveled searching for my old home. Luckily I have a great traveling partner."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: It's useful if you're the sort of soq who doesn't give up. It gives you endurance. It means you can take the pain longer and that can make all the difference.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: I'd work more. Right now, I can work so long during the day before I get tired.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: One time, I was traveling through the desert at night. It's not so bad during the day. It's just hot. That's all. But at night, it's freezing cold. Painfully so. I don't think it would've been as bearable as it was if I didn't have a decent amount of stamina.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 am
Owner's Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Participating Soquili: Fergus
Link to Teepee: link!
One also needs stamina to concentrate, when I get really focused on something it can be exhausting!

If I had more stamina I could probably keep up with Flannery better. She is like an endless bundle of energy and is always ready to go farther. If I had more stamina we could get farther together and see more!

Communicating with my human companion Flan is difficult because of obvious language briers, We have to concentrate and focus on one another in order to understand and communicate even the simplest things. It takes a lot of stamina to keep up with her but its worth it!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff