Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Elimisha'sombea - Leopard Colony - (OFFICIAL) ANN PG.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 pm
I'm happy to throw any of my leopards at anyone willing to rp biggrin <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm
@Velveteen:
I'll throw Amiri at you. QuQ

@Moose: Kaay. Maybe Amiri's seen her but this will be the first time talking to her. = u= Lemme go start it.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm
I assume that they've been introduced at one point or another, but probably not more than that. xD She has a terribly picky memory; in that she'll only remember things she finds interesting.

Oh, Velvy! Since Scheherazade's cubs haven't grown to adult, yet, would it be alright if they came with her? Originally it was just supposed to be her, but since they're still little ones, I could assume it would cause a little bit of a stir until they're grown.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 pm
Ha, her not remembering his name gave me something to go by.
He's feeling terribly ooc to me. orz
I'll peg his lack of grumpiness as a good mood. e 3e (him frowning and such is him a fabulous mood if he's not making remarks!)

I hope the cubs resemble her. orz I went to go look but I couldn't seem to find what they looked like. ; -;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 am
Painted Moose

Of course Schez's cubs can come in C:
Hybrids aren't really frowned upon that harshly in the pride, they're just not welcome to stay at adulthood, as they are seen to not really give back much to the pride. Though her cubs, as council babies, will be treated with a bit more respect.
(lol, Arcus' nieces and nephews....)

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Yay! Who do you want to play him against? C: Any of my characters are open!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 am
Whelp...
upon looking at the list, I say you have quite a few of them. e 3e

Either Hu(though, for some reason, I can't think of a plot. orz)
Ardhira’i (I can REALLY see Amiri being coerced into being a regular test subject e ue)
Kianga (Amiri would most likely be hestitant on being around what he thinks is a loony)
Arcus (Perhaps him and Amiri can be close friends??)

Gaah.... That wasn't much of a help. orz.

::EDIT:: IF YOU SAW THIS BEFORE IT WAS COMPLETE,
this AWFUL computer is making it very difficult for me. orz
Please excuse the mess until I get back to my own bby. ;-;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm
Username: Painted Moose
Name: Nadif
Image: x
Personality: Nadif is a leopard purist to the very core of his being. He's a snob, irritable, and down right cranky.
History: Nadif traveled for a while with little guiding him beside meetings with family. When he discovered his sister was pregnant as a surrogate to a hybrid couple, he scorned her, and when he found out she'd had to raise her cubs alone he thought that was her price to pay for her acts, even though he attempted to help her. That's when he got to know Mchezaji, the cubs father. The two have been with travelling together, much to Nadifs ire, ever since.
Desired Rank: Hunter
Any extra information?: N/A

Username: Painted Moose
Name: Mchezaji
Image: x
Personality: Mchezaji is a dancing fool. He goes where his paws lead him, and through dance he's discovered a way of washing ones worries away.
History: Mchezaji has always been in pursuit of his own, true love. For a while he traveled with the hare, Mingmei, but when she became pregnant he was forced to part ways with her. That's when he met the hybrid couple. They wanted cubs, he and a friend, Lalika, surrogated a litter, and the he found that the couple had moved on. Lalika thought it best to raise her cubs in a stable enviroment, and Mchezaji, after talking with Nadif, discovered that it didn't include him.
Desired Rank: Tutor
Any extra information?: He may occasionally make a trip to the Shrine Keepers to check in on his kids. C:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:47 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Super sorry for the late reply! ; o ; didn't realise you'd responded (yes, I'm that lame, lols).

I'm happy for any of that to occur! |D Do you have any preference on which of those RP/plot you wanted to do?

Painted Moose

Accepted! Of course 8D

Velveteen Angel

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm
Probably start off with Adhira'i. e ue  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Probably start off with Adhira'i. e ue

I adore RP'ing Ardhira'i > u > so this makes me very happy~ Want me to start something up? Or would you like to start?

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Many, many apologies for letting this fall away. When RL got real, this fell to a low priority.

BUT~ I am keen to start it back up.

Stay tuned for some exciting new developments c: Including the beginning stages of the pride-wide metaplot, a contest for 2 lovely leopards to round out the final council positions, and many other exciting things.
User Image

Important note: for current members!

Please, please post here whether you wish to remain in the I/T, or if you wish to leave and I can update the member's list. C:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:44 am
o wo I wish I had someone to toss in here but alas~ I'd toss Sanii in here for an artisan rank.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:09 pm
Seaki
o wo I wish I had someone to toss in here but alas~ I'd toss Sanii in here for an artisan rank.

...I had to check and double-check that I didn't have an artisan rank.

Note to self: add artisan rank!
haha

-fluffs Seaki-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:46 pm
Lol in that case! <333

Username: Seaki
Name: Ngamasanii
Image: Uncert
User Image
Personality: Sanii is a sweetheart, though he's kind of a failure. He had tried to be a conman, using his charm to try to steal and manipulate others, but he's really bad at lying. He has a nervous stutter that tells that he is lying at all. He's bright, however, and good at creating things. (copied from Journal)
History: (Only if there is something you wish to say, ie, if they are an original member/ect.)
Desired Rank: Artisan
Any extra information?: Lol not really.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm
Seaki
Username: Seaki
Name: Ngamasanii

Accepted, of course! c:
Thanks for reminding me of that rank. If there's any others you can think of that I've forgotten, pleeease suggest away, haha.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff