Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
✖ Kwa Kikombe ✖ I/T Pride ✖ Official! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 am
Yeah... change of plans, we're aiming for May! xD
This week is deadline week for me~ so there's no way I can get some rps done. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am
Alright!
Going to go plot more with Bull. * U*
Ajia plans on being extremely devoted to sports and so, tends to move from relationship to relationship(a bunch of flings) because she just can't find something as much as she likes sports. When she's way older, she'll settle down with Bull's infertile hybrid. ; -;
-strokes plot ember-

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 pm
Daw thas cute X3 Once we have our RPs ready to go there'll be a large ORP that'll also be a contest for the other lepoard babbins owo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm
Hnnng, can't wait to see who the go to. ; u;
Definitely need family rpz once pride takes off.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 am
Sign me up!
SoA Name: Ajia'ndege
Image: [x]
Species & Stage: Leopard || Cub
Username: Lollipop x L u x u r y
Brief History: She was born into. C:
Suggestions: She's up for roleplay anytime!!! (I reaaaallllyyy want her to constantly bug your Mika for training. QuQ)  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 am
First RP is done! Feel free to start some RPs in the rouge lands and tag me in them, guys. Taji would love to meet all of you! And any of Baridi's babies, some RP with mum can be in the pride. I also have Soksi, a little leopon cub for some cub rp. Let's get these RPs cranked out!

Blu, I'll tag you in one when I get home, with Taji and your cheetah girl. Hahaha...cheetah girl. Four more guys, let's get this pride up and running!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:11 am
Last change of plans guys, we promise! Blu is done with school, so we can focus on getting this pride off the ground. We have one RP complete and one in the works, so if you guys wanna RP with each other or us, let us know! We're gonna get this thing official! For those who won contests and have had their cubs grow, we'll submit them for certing their baby and juve stages at the same time, so you don't have to worry about that!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 am
I will find someone to put in here!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 am
Awesome! I apologize for my absence. My original plans were to get back on gaia towards the end of May, but a project needed my skill set. So I was promoted and took over a department, which meant no time. Thankfully, I'm done with that and now I have some time to dedicate to gaia!

musicaloner7

Kosvi

bullterrierlove

Barawai

Revel1984

Nyma

Sapphire-Cyanide

Zolaqli'mavi

CaliWolfe

Aka'ula

For those of you that won those cubs earlier, they'll be certed once the pride is created. No worries! Please check over the names of your soa. I want to make sure I have everything correct.

We're almost there!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 pm
Oh! We have a Barawai and Ajia'ndege roleplay that's nearly finished, if y'all would like to add it to your roleplays! <3  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 pm
YOOOoooOOOOOOOooOOO  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Oh! We have a Barawai and Ajia'ndege roleplay that's nearly finished, if y'all would like to add it to your roleplays! <3

That would be most appreciated! Just drop the link here and quote the mule, Silver, or Blu when it's done =D  

Kwa Kikombe Lands

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:01 am
Almost done with Ajia and Barawai roleplay.
Does anyone want to do 1x1 roleplay with Ajia? To get the required rps out of the way? I can do multiple! <3 And they'll be priority.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 am
I'll do one with you and her. Would you mind if I used my wd whose in the pride?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Sign me up!
SoA Name: Rowehn
Image: [x]
Species & Stage: Wild Dog - Adult
Username: Depawsit
Brief History: Rowehn and her pups wondered into the lands during the recent games. Intrigued by the games, she stayed so her pups could watch. Later as things died down she stayed to speak with Taji and learned a bit more about the pride. She then decided to stay, thinking the pride would give her the physical therapy her paws need, and a place to blow off her pup's excess energy.
Suggestions: MOAR WILD DOGS

** I'm collecting the pup's naming information at the moment. Once I have it all I will post for them as well **  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff