Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Niji's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki smiled at Niji. "I'll be fine, Master! I'll stay away from any sharp objects and I won't start the stove! Oh, and I'll stay inside so I don't get taken away!" He hugged Niji happily before he grew a bit worried. His last master went shopping, but never made it home because of a robbery at the store. Looking up at Niji, his ears were down and it was clear by his expression that he was worried. "Y-You'll be careful, too, won't you? You'll come home safe and sound? I don't want to lose you like I lost my last master. Promise me you'll come home. Please, Master?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am
User Image
space space space♛` FIJI FUJIOKA
space space space▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
space space Malexxxx 21xxxx Gayxxxx Singlexxxx Publishing Consultant

Niji hugged Nikki back and opened the front door. "I promise I'll be back in an hour, safe and sound!" Niji hurried off to his car so he could get home sooner. The traffic slowed him down a bit, but he made his way to the office where the supervisors were anxiously waiting for him.

OOC: ___

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:51 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko watched out the window as Niji drove off, and he only looked away when he couldn't see the car anymore. Once that was done, Niko walked around and looked for something to do after he did the dishes. He hadn't asked his master what he was allowed to do and not do. Niko came across an empty notebook that looked like it hadn't been used because there was actually dust on the cover. He wiped it off and found a pencil and a sharpener before settling on the couch and began to draw. He wasn't a great artist, but he was still good at it. Niko had learned a lot from his last master, so he had confidence in himself. And, that's what he did the entire time as he waited for Niji to return home.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 am
User Image

Niji arrived home twenty minutes late with about seven files of paper work. "Sorry I'm late!" The master called out, hoping Niko was close enough to hear him. "I've gotta do some paper work so if you need me, I'll be in my office!" He said as he made his way up the stairs towards the office. The bosses had really slammed him after the budget cuts.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki was in the bathroom when he heard Niji come in, and he perked up. He was late, but he'd come home safe. Walking out of the bathroom, he saw Niji walking quickly to his office and listened to him. "But, Master, what about--" He was cut off when Niji shut his office door, and Nikki's ears went down sadly. Weren't they going to go outside and play? Nikki shook his head softly. His master had work, and Nikki shouldn't interrupt him. They'd play together later. The neko made his way back to the couch, where Pluto and the notebook were, and he sat to continue drawing. He was still sad, so he focused on his art in order to distract himself.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 am
User Image

It took Niji another hour to finish one of the many files of paper work. "Damn it, why aren't we selling enough books?" Niji stood up, deciding he needed a break. He had two days before the papers were due, and half the day was burned away already. He shuffled down the stairs and looked around for the young slave. "Hey, Niko?"

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko spent the hour drawing animals. When he heard his master, his ears perked and he smiled happily before getting up and going over to him. "Yes, Master? Are you hungry? I'll make you something right away if you are! Did you finish your work, and we can play outside together now?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:41 am
User Image

"I'm a little tired but I think a little play time outside will be fine" Niji responded, hoping some sunlight would relax him. He held out his hand to take the young neko out side. "We can eat after w come back inside"

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

The small neko beamed and took Niji's hand happily. "Yay~! What do you want to play? I usually play tag, but you said you're tired, so I don't want you to do something you're not up to....Oh, I know! How about the story game!? Derek and I used to sit in his papa's truck when we went to town and make up stories about who or what strangers were in their past lives!" Sure, it wasn't active physically, but it did exercise the brain. Making up stories was hard work!

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 am
User Image

Niji opened the back door and led Niko out to the back yard. There was a large area that could only be described as a rose maze.The roses came in every color. "The story game sounds fun, wanna sit in the grass or do you wanna walk through the roses?"

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki walked with his master happily, humming quietly. He looked up at Niji. "We can walk through the roses! Heheh!" The neko hugged his master happily and looked up at him. "You have a lot of roses, Master!"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

Indeed I do, they are my favorite flower" Niji responded with delight. The aroma and sight of these romantic plants always made the older male feel relaxed and spiritually satisfied. "So how do we start the game?" He asked as they entered the maze.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko looked at Niji and smiled happily. "You find someone and then you get a really good look at them before closing your eyes. Then you paint a picture of them in your head and come up with a theory of who they were in their past life! Like....Oh! That guy! The one with the suitcase and cellphone on the corner!" The neko looked up at Niji holding his hand happily. He wanted him to go first, but he would happily show him how to do it if he needed help.

Out Of Cuteness Sorry for quoting you again; I just wanted to know if you were still interested in continuing this or not.
I forgot to ask when I edited the post, though.....

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image

Niji smiled and listened to the boy. So full of life and joy. Once Niko made eye contact, Niji thought for a moment, but he wasn't very imaginative. When he closed his eyes, he saw only numbers. A small frown sufaced, but he quickly pushed it into a smile so he wouldn't put a damper on Niko's fun.
(No problem, I just have been so... Blah. But I think I just needed a little time, now I think I got my rp mojo back ^_^)

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikko looked up at Niji and his ears went dkwn as he saw the face he made as he seemed to think. He couldn't do it. The teen sighed closed his eyes. "I see a father of four. Single, and working as a factory employee making shoes. Poor, but generous." He opened his eyes and looked up at Niji. "In this life, he works so hard to make up for not being able to provide for his family the way he wanted."

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas