Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayin watched Noah for a few moments, taking a sip of his drink. Humming lightly, he looked over to Heaven who seemed rather quiet. "What do you think, Heaven? Does he got a creep inside of him?" The brunet rose his brows as he looked to the dark haired male sitting next to him, and then to Noah who was on his other side.

"Like a pervert or something, you know a panty thief or something creepy like..." Kayin pulled a face, trying to keep himself from cracking up. "Ahaha I'm kidding!" He let out, waving his hands in front of him. "I don't think you steal panties, do you?" He eyed Noah, and grinned a bit.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Michikcvamp

Noah was about to protest at what he was sayin till he heard he was jokeing he blushed when he heard his question " well there was one time when I was in high school me and some friends were playing around and I did try on a pair of my friends sisters " he had mumbled the last part but loud enough were only kayin could hear but he was blushing like crasy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

"Whaaaat?!" Kayin looked at him wide-eyes when he said he stole his sister's friend's panties. "Why?!" He exclaimed, looking to him with a shocked expression. "Did you think she was hot or something?!" The brunet giggled uncontrollably. "That's really weird, Noah." He said, eyeing the other, but he didn't sound the bit offended or mean, just playful as always.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Whaaaat?!" Kayin looked at him wide-eyes when he said he stole his sister's friend's panties. "Why?!" He exclaimed, looking to him with a shocked expression. "Did you think she was hot or something?!" The brunet giggled uncontrollably. "That's really weird, Noah." He said, eyeing the other, but he didn't sound the bit offended or mean, just playful as always.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah blush deepened he shook his head when asked did he think she was hot " no I just wanted to try them is all " he said his face a deep red from embarsement  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 am
|| {Kayin} ||

"Hm... well you should've just went to the store and bought yourself some! You could've been found out and been labeled a big old weirdo!" Kayin exclaimed with large eyes. "That's not good. A pervert, with a capital P!" The brunet shook his head and let out a sigh. "The only time you should try on panties if you're at home, or if someone is taking pictures." Kayin smirked a bit, licking his lips. "Haha, the last one isn't so innocent though, hm?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 am
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Hm... well you should've just went to the store and bought yourself some! You could've been found out and been labeled a big old weirdo!" Kayin exclaimed with large eyes. "That's not good. A pervert, with a capital P!" The brunet shook his head and let out a sigh. "The only time you should try on panties if you're at home, or if someone is taking pictures." Kayin smirked a bit, licking his lips. "Haha, the last one isn't so innocent though, hm?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah sighed softly 'guess what people say about me is true I am a weirdo ' he thought to himself sadly his smile was still on his face but his eyes showed hurt and sadness " I guess your right " he said softly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am
|| {Kayin} ||

"Whoa, Whoa! Why the long face?" Kayin frowned slightly, and pursed out his lips. "Did I say something rude?" He tilted his head, and frowned. "Ah, I'm sorry. I was just joking around!" The brunet blushed slightly and cleared his throat. "I didn't mean any of it honest...."

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 am
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Whoa, Whoa! Why the long face?" Kayin frowned slightly, and pursed out his lips. "Did I say something rude?" He tilted his head, and frowned. "Ah, I'm sorry. I was just joking around!" The brunet blushed slightly and cleared his throat. "I didn't mean any of it honest...."

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah looked up at the brunette with a thinking face tryi g to figure out if he was lieing to him or not he then thought of a fair deal " I'll forgive you kayin but to do that I want some thing from you " he said smileing mischievously " I want you to go out on a date with me  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am
Foxy_911_lb

User Image
User Image
Malice Rider & Kite Necros

Malice felt the magic pour out of the male who just entered, so did Kite as the fairy glanced over to the dragon. Kite waved to let Malice try his luck, the fairy not feeling up to moving from his spot. Malice chuckled before looked at the male, "Well, isn't that an interesting magic aura you have...reminds me of my friends. Though, his isn't half as alluring as yours is. The name's Malice Rider, what's yours?"

Malice usually wasn't one to give out his name frist, but the male's eyes seemed...almost demanding. It made the dragon's spine tingle a bit and Malice wondered what else the male would tingle...

Kite could only chuckle at watching his friend, it was rare Malice took an interest in anyone so the fairy naturally let the dragon have first dibs on any male which peaked both of their interests.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:19 am
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Then he frown at Kayin he was getting nerved about one looks. I am only say this once to you. Don't be judgmental on what person look liked."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze put down his drink, pulled up his scarf, and looked up at Malice. He took a good look at the attractive man and then something changed in him. He felt his dragon blood awakening; he sensed a strong dragon in Malice. His family's clan came from a long line of royal dragon blood, mostly fire dragons. The first of his clan was the royal mistress to the king, she was right after the queen. It had been awhile since anyone had renewed the blood, because the last dragon queen was a bit of a b***h. But the lasting mating was with the strongest fire king they had in awhile, so his blood was powerful. Blaze changed his position, he now sat as if he was in a throne, his eyes turned red, and his aura was one of command. "My name is Blaze." His voice was different than usual too. The king had a voice that would make any dragon obey, of course it wasn't the exact same since he was human; but you wanted to obey him, it was hard to resist. "Sit." Blaze wanted this man, to submit to him and realize he was in charge. Suddenly, Blaze realized his dragon side was taking over. He set his arm on fire to release some of that power. It worked. Blaze's presence wasn't as extreme anymore, his eyes went back to normal, and he relaxed some in the chair. "Do you need something?"  

I choose you Magikarp

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image
Sono blinked as he stood in the doorway. Why was he here? Well he knew /why/ he was here but how was he even allowed in? He didn't look anywhere near old enough and it was even worse that he wasn't even truly sure how old he really was. He bit his lip and made his way to a table. Well he might as well just sit there and listen to music before someone decided to kick him out or something. He sighed and watched people dance. Maybe he'd get up and dance too. He loved dancing. His mind wandered to if there was any nonalcoholic drinks here he could have.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 pm
Foxy_911_lb

User Image
Malice Rider

Malice shivered, yeah this male...Blaze had some dragon in him. Royal from the voice of command he felt, smirking Malice sat in the chair directly next to Blaze. He nursed his drink as he shrugged, "Just wanted a chat with a hot guy I just saw...nice to meet you, Blaze."

Malice's tone was teasing and a tad flirty, but it wasn't everyday that his inner dragon wanted another dragon. Most of the time though once the other dragon learned of what he was...they ended up hurting him in bed because they felt as if he could take it. Malice's eyes flashed death black as he remembered those guys...yeah, Karshe showed off his shadow magic then. As Kite and Ison showed off why the Ethereal Races weren't to be underestimated...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

He felt alone as he seat with these boys and what not with the two boys.He was quiet the dragon seat there seeing that boys ignored him. He look around he was quiet that is as he look around the areas.Even with the boys and what not with him.He sip his whiskey and quietly listening to the talk the dragon was getting bored and what not with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin slinked back when Heaven scolded him and stuck his tongue out at the male. "I was just joking, and I only meant it in good fun!" He exclaimed with a nod. "I don't think he really looks like a creep or anything!"

Kayin smiled when Noah said he would forgive him. He nodded, his smile turning into a grin. Whew, that was good! He didn't need to get one anyone's bad side. That definitely wasn't the purpose of coming here. Wiping his brow he let out a giggle, only for his eyes to widened when the other said he wanted something from him. "Eh?" Kayin blushed a bit as the other man said he wanted a date... "R-Really?" He asked, tilting his head. "Aren't I an old man to you or something?" Kayin eyed Noah, and pursed out his lips.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Michikcvamp

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin slinked back when Heaven scolded him and stuck his tongue out at the male. "I was just joking, and I only meant it in good fun!" He exclaimed with a nod. "I don't think he really looks like a creep or anything!"

Kayin smiled when Noah said he would forgive him. He nodded, his smile turning into a grin. Whew, that was good! He didn't need to get one anyone's bad side. That definitely wasn't the purpose of coming here. Wiping his brow he let out a giggle, only for his eyes to widened when the other said he wanted something from him. "Eh?" Kayin blushed a bit as the other man said he wanted a date... "R-Really?" He asked, tilting his head. "Aren't I an old man to you or something?" Kayin eyed Noah, and pursed out his lips.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Michikcvamp

noah shook his head when he asked him that " no your only two years older than me its what i really this " he said a small blush on his face  
Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff