SilverLutz's Plot Thread | Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 pm
SilverLutz

I think waiting would be better, since she's unlikely to be let out unattended by her mentors as an adolescent. She'll certainly notice that he's new and latch on to that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:13 pm
Sounds good to me! I'll tag you here once he's accepted =D

Dulcea

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 pm
SilverLutz
Definitely! I just need to get his RP count back up. I think he's in need of four or five, but he's all up for the flings once it get backs up. If we wanna start something now to get us on the right road, we can definitely do that. And I saw the girl's edits but not Gunju's I think o3o

Mogami

Here you go! =3  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm
Bump! Gonna switch up my spotlight soon.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:36 pm
I'm not sure if I posted in here before (if I did it was probably when I was all hiatus-y) but I'd love some mother daughter (or sisterly firekin RP) and some general Nchi RP. :]  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:41 pm
I'm going to offer this tentatively as i'm still on the bench about dropping Soleil's current mate plot. But.

Kasoro!

He should totally get with one of my Firekin girls, cause they're totally good looking and he's totally good looking!

- eye waggles -

Anyway!

Kyra - She's really new to the Firekin, and doesn't really fully understand the pride. So perhaps the two could meet and he could explain a few things to her? She's a hard headed girl with a cocky attitude. Totally fits the Firekin, though he cocky attitude is totally unfitting of her actual character, because she's a freaking clutz! XD

Soleil - She has a mate plot at the moment, but its been forever since i've heard anything from her mate's owner. So i'm debating dropping it. But for the mean time, she's a maybe. Just wanted to see what you thought of either of them, since I noticed his good looking butt is single.

SilverLutz

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm
Ooh, both of them are very pretty owo I wouldn't say no to either. I'm still waiting for Kas to be given the green light from the mule, though XD He's won his duel, so just need their okay to get him certed. But we can put them both in two different RPs with him and see who meshes better o3o

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Sounds like a plan to me.

Kyra has won her duel as well, just waiting on mule confirmation for her too.

I wanna say wait until tomorrow to start the RPs. Only because I have to go for a sleep study in about an hour, and I won't have any computer access while i'm there.

But if you're up for, I'll start up one or both tomorrow and we can go from there.

SilverLutz

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm
Sounds good to me! I can start one tonight if you'd like so you don't have both on your hands. Kas lookit you gettin' all the pretty girls XD

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm
Yin-Bug
I'm not sure if I posted in here before (if I did it was probably when I was all hiatus-y) but I'd love some mother daughter (or sisterly firekin RP) and some general Nchi RP. :]

Mother daughter RP would be great! I wanna play Mat a lot more than I have but it's hard since she's still a cub XD I think she should be at least juve, if not adol by now.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm
SilverLutz
Mother daughter RP would be great! I wanna play Mat a lot more than I have but it's hard since she's still a cub XD I think she should be at least juve, if not adol by now.

I'm pretty sure too :c
Either way Azar is my favorite straight up so I LOVE RP >w> I'd be up for it. Could you set it up?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm
Of course X3 I'll set something up for us right now!

Yin-Bug

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm
SilverLutz

Whoo!  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm
For you!

Yin-Bug

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm
I want to RP!
SoA Name: Milan Zarko [Burning Ember]
Image: User Image
What's your idea?: I was wondering if maybe you'd be willing to let him meet Mat as a cub, and end up kind of mentoring her or coming to love her as a little sister, then maybe, as an adult, expressing an interest in her as he begins to recognize that this little female who used to be a little cub has gone through the seasons and become an adult.
Any extras?: I've had him for a couple years and have been looking for a female with coloration and markings I like to go with his, and I just about died when I saw her. She is perfect! <3

SilverLutz

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces