Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
{Slave Game} Robert and Yuki's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

As Robert continued to look for the recipe, he heard Yuki exclaim that he found it. Turning around, he walked over to the boy, thanking him for finding it. He then took the recipe from the boy, looking it over, and telling him each ingredient he needed. Placing the recipe onto the kitchen counter, Robert then rolled up his sleeves.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

time skip

After Yuki ate all of his food he patted his stomach, "Such a good meal master" Yuki said getting out of his chair and taking his plate to the sink and started washing it. "Is there anything you want me to do before the day ends?"
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image

It wasn't long after the boy finished that Robert had finished his dinner as well. Taking his plate and walking up behind Yuki, he leaned around the boy and placed his plate into the sink. He then wrapped his arms around the boy's torso, resting his head on top of the boy's head, and said, "I'm glad you did. We worked hard on it."

Robert watched over the boy as he cleaned the dishes, occasionally snuggling against the boy's hair.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 am
User Image

Yuki smiled as he finished all of the dishes. "All done" he said turning around to see Robert. "Its getting pretty dark" he said washing his hands off.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image

Continuing to hold the boy, Robert smiled as the boy turned. "Indeed... Yuki, when was the last time we had really spent some qualtiy time together? Yes, we have spent a lot of time together, but when was the last ime we actually did something together?"

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 am
User Image

Yuki blushed aliitle knowing where this conversation would lead. "Its been a month if I remember right" Yuki said kissing Robert. "If you want to we can do something tonight." Yuki said winking.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

Kissing the neko back, Robert smiled. "A whole month? It felt longer to me..." He picked the boy up, sitting him onto the counter next to the sink, and moved a little closer to him. "Sounds like fun... What do you have in mind, my cute, little kitten?" Robert asked in a soft, sultry tone.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image

Yuki blushed at being called cute, "Hmmm....I want you to play with me" he said softly. Yuki pulled up his shirt showing off his soft heavenly white skin tone.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Admiring the neko's smooth, white skin, Robert grabbed the boy's hand and began to lead him to the living room. He sat down on the couch, pulling the boy down, sitting him on his lap. With a smile, he planted a soft kiss on the boy's lips.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

(Time Skip)

Sitting on the sofa, Robert sighed as he reached for the random book he had left on the coffee table. It was that book of poetry he had read the other day. He didn't particularly care to read any poetry at the moment, so he placed the book back where it was resting. Robert was not ready to go to bed and he was feeling too lazy to get another book. Yuki was probably asleep in his room, so yelling for him was not an option. Groaning, he stood up from the couch and walked over to the bookshelf next to the television. Grabbing a random book, the man trudged off to bed, deciding to read until he felt sleepy.

In his room, Robert crawled underneath his bed covers, opening the book to see it was an anthology of short stories and essays from the age of Romanticism. As much as he enjoyed the subject, it wasn't long before he felt drowsy. Placing the book on the bedside table, he lied down, drifting off to sleep.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

Yuki woke up the next morning rubbing his eyes. "What a long night" he said getting out of bed and putting some shorts on without a t-shirt. He opened the door and was surprised not to see Robert up before he was. "Should I go wake up master?" Yuki asked himself. Yuki quietly opened up Robert's door and saw him sleeping. Yuki got on the bed and quietly laid next to Robert seeing if he would wake up.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Despite being a heavy sleeper, the light squeak that came from his bedroom door roused Robert from sleep. Knowing that Yuki was in the room, he didn't make any sudden movements, still appearing to be asleep. He could feel the neko climb into his bed and nestle next to him. Lightly grinning, he wrapped his arm around Yuki. "Morning," he said in a sleepy voice.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

Yuki smiled "Good morning master" he said kissing Robert on the lips. "So what do you want to do today?" Yuki said snuggling up next to Robert purring.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

Pulling the neko closer to him, Robert gave him a little peck on the forehead. "Oh... I don't know... How about we just have a lazy day?" he said, stifling a yawn. For some reason, Robert was feeling particularly drained today, like he didn't rest while he slept.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

Yuki yawned when Robert yawned "Sounds like a good idea to me" Yuki said purring feeling Robert's warmth when he was near Yuki.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces