Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1 HH] Fallen Kingdoms (Jerry & Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 am
"He's with me." Jordan glanced to the side to make sure he had space for six feet of weapon, stepped slightly to the side and back, and summoned, the ring on his hand dissolving into a swirl of motes that expanded and extended to form the giant hammer. "This is Ferros, as he is here." He desummoned the weapon immediately; Andrew was nervous enough as it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:59 am
“Roar?” wasn’t that the big scary guy? What was going on? Were they like telepathically talking to other people? That would make sense. “Olive?... Oh Olivia.”

“Jack!” Andrew suddenly flung himself behind Jerry clinging to him like he was a lifeline. “Eh…. Hello Ferros.” He was gone, but he assumed that the weapon could still hear him as he peeked around Jerry. “Can I make the assumption that Roar is the giant thing that shot me earlier? Please don’t hit me with that…” he eyed Jordan who looked relaxed, but now he knew it would only take a heart beat of anger… and he would be pancake.

He apparently forgot Jerry’s question at the summoning of the large, very large hammer in the room.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:05 pm
"Er... ahaha um. Yes? He's my can-AKK!" As Jerry glanced over his shoulder at the suddenly cowering student, the penstrictor gave a good chomp of his thumb.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 pm
Hello, Ferros said, sounding amused. I don't want to eat you, Andrew, don't worry.

Jordan laughed. "We're not going to hit you, Andrew, it's fine. Ferros says you don't look appetizing anyway."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 pm
"Ah, yes, Flame demons are very unappetizing, we taste terrible, besides I'm tiny. You wouldn't get much more than a mouth full hardly worth the effort." Would the hammer really eat him? He wouldn't put it past it. "Oh... Jerry just grab it by the neck, you're holding it wrong. Jack." Andrew let go and removed himself from Jerry a pace or two, brushing himself off as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:34 pm
The taller man struggled before getting a better grip on the little snake and laughing nervously. "I'm ah... n-not much of a reptile person. Or animal person at all for that matter ahahha... but... yes! We can meet again! A couple weeks from now sounds good. Er. Any special requests for trade?" His budget wasn't the best, but the kid had seemed happy enough with just peanut butter crackers. It shouldn't be that hard to impress him.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 am
Ferros was laughing, though not unkindly. We're scary, he said.

The reaction never gets old. Jordan kept the amusement off his face. He moved over to reach for the penstrictor, getting a careful grip just behind the mini's head. "Let me get that," he said with a small smile. "I'm pretty good with animals. I like dogs a lot more than snakes, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm
Dogs? Weren't humans supposed to be afraid of dogs? He personally found the things much scarier than say... a giant hammer. The very mention of the word dog made Andrew look around for one. No dog in sight, he was good.

"I like lighters. And food." at the word food Andrew realized he still had some. he looked at the crackers and got into the packaging, taking a bite out of one. He crunched down and immediately spat it out. "Ewe! What is this? Sand?" he examined the crackers lighting up a small fire ball in one hand to counteract the flickering lights. They looked alright, they just tasted terrible. He scowled at them. "Scratch food. This is aweful. Ewe I can still taste it."  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:54 pm
"Well, they aren't exactly made of Fear," Jerry laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:43 am
"Lighters are probably doable," Jordan said thoughtfully. "How about magazines? I bet there's not many Halloweeners up to date on human world current events."

Ferros stirred. Not "monsters?"

He already knows something's up. He seems to be a pretty sharp kid; intentionally playing dumb isn't going to earn us any trust.

You really want him to trust you, Ferros commented neutrally.

It's good to have contacts. Jordan rubbed his thumb over the band of Ferros's ring, feeling an odd edge of unease.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 pm
No FEAR? Well that would be a good explanation. These humans sure seemed to understand Halloween world a lot. It was odd. He just shrugged and re-pocketed the crackers. Maybe he could feed them to his minis.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Andrew responded to Jordan's comment. He didn't particularly like the idea of reading but, magazines had pictures, and that would speak volumes. If it they really were humans, it would be valuable information for later.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 pm
"It's a good thing it was US you ran into," Jerry blurted suddenly, fidgeting a bit when he realized his feaux-pas. "If... if you wander around here, best avoid any humans that aren't uh... us." That was aloof enough a cover-up for his concern, right?  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am
"It could be dangerous," Jordan agreed, his expression falling into more serious lines. "Any human you encounter here is likely to be carrying a weapon, like us. Some will be more aggressive than others." He glanced to Jerry, debating what and how much to say, weighing how much of the dream-fragment encounter could be relied upon in reality, looked back at Andrew again. Just a kid.

"Be careful," he added.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm
So that shot earlier was meant for him. He wasn't sure what was going on... but maybe the other students would know. Jerry was hiding something and doings poor job of it, but the warning was clear enough, especially when Jordan confirmed it.

"I'll be sure not to hang around too much then, I would like to avoid being shot again." or worst.

He turned and left the humans to themselves. It was time to figure his way out of there.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers