Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "And I like Cyril, very much indeed," Andreas told him. "I just don't want to take advantage of you, that's all. What would make you happy right now, huh? What about if we play in the backyard? You should be a real kid for a while instead of some perverts sex pet. Play ball, drink soda, learn to ride a bike..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:34 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril yawned and leaned his head against Andreas arm. He drifted off a little still trying to listen to his master as he talked. When he finally drifted off he was smiling to him self. He looked like he was blushing in his sleep muttering Andreas name  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas thought how lovely Cyril looked sleeping in his lap. He smiled to himself when the boy muttered his name. If he were the first person to show the boy kindness it was natural he'd grow fast fond of him. But it was gratitude and infatuation not love, surely it wouldn't be right for Andreas to even consider... With a sigh, he gently picked him up and carried him to the bedrooms. At first he went to put the boy in his own bed then wondered if he'd be scared if he wasn't used to sleeping alone so took him to his own bed, tucking him up gently under the covers. He quickly showered and changed into pajama bottoms then slipped into the bed and drew the boy close, cuddling him up to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril was haveing a nightmare about the fire that night his old master died he didn't tell Andreas that Cyril almost died that night and then he was lost for a long time. He was scared of fire so much so he'll start crying when he sees it and become paralyzed. He moved closer to Andreas and his nightmares started to fade away until there was nothing.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas was roused by Cyril's whimpering and sobbing and he pulled the boy closer, wrapping his arms around him tightly until the nightmare passed. He wondered what it was the boy was so frightened of in his dreams. He kissed the sandy blond hair before falling back to sleep with the boy in a protective embrace.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am
Dylanseke

User Image
The next morning Cyril woke up he was a little startled about were he was but then he remembered he was with his new master he smiled. Then he realized he wasn't in his room and who was holding him tightly. He smiled and waited for his master to wake up. He liked being this close to him  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "Good morning, sweetheart," Andreas smiled down at the boy when he eventually woke. "I thought you might not be used to sleeping alone so I tucked you up with me. You're okay with that, right? You don't feel uncomfortable being in my bed? I'm not going to do anything but hold you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:03 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril really did like Andreas but he had been haveing trouble telling him. He s wrapped his arms around Andreas waist . He had a bad dream so he was happy wakeing up to his master."I'm ok with it..." He said smiling like he always does his eyes were a brighter green than yesterday and were glistening more  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas was pleased to see that Cyril looked a little brighter today. "Go get changed and we'll fix ourselves breakfast," Andreas told him, rolling out of bed to wash and dress. "How about we treat ourselves to a full cooked breakfast? Eggs and bacon, sausages, tomatoes, beans, hash browns, fried bread, the works. Then after we've eaten and done the household chores you can choose what we get to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 am
Dylanseke

User Image
He smiled and jumped out of bed an left the room. It took him 5 minets to find his room but when he did he opened the wardrobe and found short shorts and a Shirt with a frog on it and put it on along with his black long scarf. His scarf was worn down and ragged  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave Cyril a broad grin when he turned up in the kitchen,washed and dressed. He looked utterly endearing in such a cute outfit and Andreas had to stop himself from looking at the pert little rear in those short shorts. He diverted his gaze and distracted himself quickly with the breakfast. "You pour out some juice for us, pet, whilst I do the frying," he told Cyril with a soft smile and set about preparing the hearty meal for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:45 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril did as he was told and went and got the glass for the orange juice and the juice and started pouring it. He pleased it on the table he avoided the stove compleat my not looking at the fire. once that was done he looked for the windex it was in the lower cabinet he bent down to get it and a rag. So he could clean later. He didn't know what to think when his master called him pet his old master did and he hated it but when Andreas sez it he feels his heart skip a beat.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "Here we go! Tuck in, angel" Andreas said brightly as the dished up the two plates of food and placed them on the table. "Then we'll get the housework out of the way between us so we've a clear day for fun stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril sat down and quickly ate his food "Andreas is the best cook!" He smiled and drank the juice he then smiled as he watched Andreas eat. Cyril loved everything he did his heart raced every time his master smiled. He wanted to tackle him he liked him so much but he wasn't sure how his master thinks of him.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image "Cyril, eat your food more slowly from now on, there's a good boy," Andreas told him in a gentle tone. "You don't have to worry about it being taken away or when the next meal will be. There's always plenty to eat here." He took a sip of his juice then smiled warmly at Cyril. "So, any ideas what you want to do this morning? Anything you like. The park, the zoo, the boating lake, a walk in the woods... or we can stay home and I'll teach you to play some board games."  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff