Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Alister's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked at Alister as he spoke and nodded. "That makes sense, we dont want to get each other sick, that isnt much fun." He gave Sono a small hug then as he went to Alister and took the clothing. "Are you sure master? These must be very special if they can do that..." He said before he saw that they were in his size. He sheepishly put them on then and already started to feel the healing taking place. His deeper bruises lightened and he wasnt as sore as he had been.

"Thank you master... Im already starting to feel better."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono sighed and nodded. "Yes master..." Guess he didn't want to get sick. "Um Master? Can my clothes be..." He blushed and bit his lip. "C-Can it be a pink dress? I-I like dresses..." He stared at the floor, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister chuckled at Kitsumi's realization before turning his head so the boy could get dressed. He then looked back and nodded. "There's no need for you to live with those bruises. I just wish I'd gotten to you sooner." He looked at Sono suddenly and blinked. He got off the chair and poked the kid's nose. "Tell you what. I'll make you a dress with the thread I used with Kitsu's, but it can't be pink. I won't get pink tread until winter. My thread is...difficult to come by, and the colors depend on the season. How does that sound? Is that okay?" He had access to white, gold, red, blue, orange, and purple this time of year. Maybe he'd make Sono a cute little white sundress with purple flowers.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:47 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked at Alister and smiled before he hugged his master. "It's okay master I'm okay now that I'm here... With you and Sono... My new family...."

He smiled and looked at Sono for a moment before he turned back to Alister. "I think I could make something cute for him... Do we have any thread and cloth available now?"

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
He blushed and gave a small giggle. "That sounds nice Master. Thank you so much!" He finished drying off and pulled on his old clothes. "Do you have strawberries Master? I don't mean for now but...I REALLY love strawberries." He blushed more and bit his lip.
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:51 am
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister looked at Kitsumi. "No. I want your boys' clothes to be able to protect you, and I only have the thread I use. And, you're not allowed to use it. It deteriorates if it's not handled properly. Of course, I can see if Mother has anything you can use." He ruffled Kitsumi's hair before looking at Sono. "I don't think so....But, I can go to the market tomorrow when I get back and buy some. You and Kitsumi can come with me and get anything else you two may need."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono squealed and jumped up and down excitedly. "Yay! Shopping trip!!" He loved shopping trips. His tail was wagging fast as he ran over and hugged Alister. "Thank you Master!!" He then ran over to Kitsumi and almost tackled him to the ground with a hug. "we get to go shopping! I love it here!!"
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked at Alister a bit sad he couldn't help but when he was told why he understood. "Oh I see I didn't know that."

Shopping? Ooo fun!!!! He wagged his own tail before he was tackled by Sono which made him laugh even if it hurt slightly. "I thought I was the only one that got excited to shop...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono bit his lip and gave a small guilty smile. "Well technically I've never been shopping but I've heard of it and it sounds fun. I...I was never allowed out to do it." He gave Kitsu another hug. "This place has already been so fun and I just got here!" He looked to Alister and smiled. "Thank you for everything Master. I've never been happier!"
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out