Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Home and Ranch of the Shepherd Brothers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ride Me.~

Kamuko quickly bathed, washing his hair and body thoroughly before draining the tub then getting out. After a small search in the bathroom the boy found some towels, taking one and wrapping it around his shoulders. With a small hum, the boy dried himself, making some faces in the fogged mirror. Once he was dried the teen looked down at his dirty clothes, his sweet humming coming to a stop. "Mike..!" shouted the boy hesitantly after he opened the bathroom door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Out of Character:

OrionFay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr turned and looked at Mark. "I am not upset about that, I am actually happy I don't have to do anything with your mares. As for your boyfriend I am more worried he will be upset with you. I thought..... I was nothing more than a pity case for you." He looked away for a moment then looked back at his owner.

"Alright show me this house of yours....."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

OrionFay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.
𝕀t may be the end of you.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael had just barely started dinner when he heard Kamuko call for him. He set the cheese and grater before turning the heat down on the stove so he didn't burn the hamburger. He was going to make tacos for dinner, though it was supposed to be Matt's turn to cook. Going upstairs to the bathroom, he saw Kamuko peeking out the door and looked at him. "You yelled for me?"

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items