Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade Spade was angered with his slaves statement and in his anger punched the tardis councils "Theos other species don't even come close to the Time Lords!" That was the first time he had said his species and would gladly tell the male since he seemed to not be well veresed on species and races."And humans so imperfect, so disaster proned, war crazy, growing race! Are..." He trailed of trying to find the right words to make this man who he rembered was human to understand "...Unique. I could put four turians in the room and they would all find two ways to solve a problume. But humans always focusing on he past and future never the presant you have an Infenit amount of ways to solve the problume. You're ever growing, never stopping race are compleatly oblivious to the outcomes your actions cause! But you never stop expanding..." He sighed "I've seen everything there is out there. I've seen what the human species will achieve and it's brilliant ."
He stopped there he couldn't stop talking with anger in his voice. He pointed to the right wall. "There is a panel just put your hand on it and it will create what ever you are craving. I never use it but my brother dose."
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor found his pants and underware and put them on lazely he stumbled a little. "Maby we should solve the case later." He said as he walked out of the blood filled aley he walked like a drunk person he was holding his blood stained clothes in his right hand. They walked back to the tardis "do you have the key?"
Quote:
We're in the end ones heart is broken

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

The merman nodded pulling out the key and handing it to his master, he was lingering behind the smaller male in case he needed help walking...

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor took the key and walked in doors he saw his brother at the tardis council and his slave he went up to his brother. His brothers face ment he had brought up the past he gave his brother light hug "I'm here know its ok they won't bother us anymore." He whispered then pulled away and went to his own slave but stopped and looked at Tenshi "I'm glad your with my brother domoarigato! Oh and if he ever gets like this and to violent get me no matter what."
He walked back to hydrais "want me to show you around or do you want to get something to eat!" He smiled. "Or I can show you the bedroom you must be tired. Right?"
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

THydrias smiled..."I do not hunger for anything at the moment Master...slumber sounds fitting...though If my master sleeps near me, then I will be fine."

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:29 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor held his slaves hand and led him three upstairs and threw the corridors. Till they arrived to the room the doors were metal and slid open automatically as the doctor stepped forwered.
His room was blue and white with a large window the looked out into a red and orange sky full of clouds.
He sat on the edge of the bed it was twin sized with white striped cover and a blue and white pillow. He had pictures on the wall on the left when you walked in. There was a picture of the Doctor and his father, the doctor and his family, the doctor the tardis. There was also one of him with three people and a robot dog they were laugthing and haveing a great time. The picture behind his bed was the madusa cascade painted and at the bottom was signed leanardo divinchi. He laid back on the bed and waited for his slave to join him. He never planed on getting a slave because his brother had been the one to get him. "So how was your first day" he said with a cute smile telling him it was ok to come into the bed. If his slave did he would practically be on top of the doctor.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:08 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias blinked before nodding as he walked over and laid next to his Master. The larger male easily shifted so that the smaller was resting confortably, "Considering the treat that my Master gave me...my day was amazing. Though regretfully Master, I must sleep in water...if I stay too long in this form I will end up harming myself later..."

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor cuddled with his slave for awhile befor replying "I know" he pointed to the a door "it might be ok I think. The tardis usually changes based on needs. That door that used to be the closet it now leads to the pool.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi listened to his master and smirked slightly. "So humans fascinate you yet piss you off at the same time. Why does that not surprise me at all. If I had not been abducted by a demon I would have had a different life than I do now. I might be defiant and a fighter but that is only because of my will to survive."

He went over to the device and ended up with the meal he had wanted for so long. He stared at it on shock for a moment before he started to laugh. "It is such a simple meal yet I can't help but feel it is a feast."
I will never be broken

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade nodded to his brtother befor he left with Hydrais. he looked beck to the tardis controls he started talking out loud to him self forgetting Tenshi was there. He took a bite of the apple he had in his pocket "There was a war. A Time War. The Last Great Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks, for the sake of all creation. And they lost. We lost. Everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family. My friends. Even that sky. "Spade started reminicing "Oh, you should have seen it! That old planet... The second sun would rise in the south, and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, when they caught the light, every morning it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, a brilliant glow though the branches..." he saped back into reality and looked at the screan on the moniter it should a list of names on it. he stared at it awhile befor shutting it off.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias smiled and after nuzzling his little master the merman made to stand, "I'll go and rest now, little master. If I remain at your side for much longer I may seek to taste your blood for myself..."

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor blushed slightly but flipped over onto his stomach and hid his face in the pillow. "Ok.." His voice was some what muffled. 'What did he mean by taste?' He wondered as he heard his slaves foot steps on the floor.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi watched Spade for a moment before he started to eat. A moan escaped his lips and his eyes closed with the flavor of the steak. After a bit he took a drink of wine and smiled again.

"What do you really want Spade? Your old life won't ever come back let the past go and think about the future. You have to decide what you want for yourself." With that he finished eating before looking up to where the doctor and his slave went. That was were the bedrooms were they had to be. Was he supposed to sleep with Spade or not?
I will never be broken

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade walked into the kitchen were his slave was sitting and stood behind him and pulled his head back and kissed him. He tasted the wine on his lips he prolonged the kiss longer than necessary "shut**" he was able to say befor he put his lips back on the males. He wrapped his arm around Tenshi holding him to the chair. Spades eyes turned black "I don't need to move on till I ****en want to." He licked some of the wine that was on Tenshi's chin.
"And what in want is for to never die... I want you and not even death will take you from me." He bit his lip softly over we're he bit it befor.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi was surprised at the kiss but he didn't fight it this time, instead he kissed Spade back and gave a slight moan. When Spade pulled away he whined slightly. "What.... What do you mean by that.... Death won't take me from you....?"

He pulled Spade closer and kissed the male back. A small whine from when Spade bit him again. His eyes closed slightly and he shivered in enjoyment.
I will never be broken

User Image

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas