Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Hawk Chaosfire's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:32 pm
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika had found a warm patch of sunlight on the couch and he had curled up in it enjoying the warmth it gave eventually falling asleep. His big fluffy ears had fallen over his eyes and in all honesty he looked adorable and was pure innocence.

As he dreamed his tail twitched slightly and an ear moved once or twice but he didn't stir.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked as he saw him. He walked over to the small thing and lightly ran a hand over the soft bunny fur. "Adorable~" He wasn't going to 'do' anything to this boy. He still just wanted to see how far this boy would go.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.an ear twitched as he yawned and woke up slowly his eyes blurry from sleep. With one hand he rubbed his eyes and blinked tonsee his master. This of course caused his little bunny tail to wiggle in joy. "Master!" He smiled happily as his head rubbed against Hawk's hand in pure affection.

"Can I do anything for you master? I was very lonely and sad when you left with the other male.... You do want me right master?" he asked as his head tilted tothe side sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:59 pm
Hawk giggled and kneeled down to see his pet better. "Of course I want you little one. Tristan only deals with something that you are unable to~ But there is in fact something that you can do for me." He put a hand under the boy's chin. "Do you want to know what Master wants from you~?" A smirk was on his face.
the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The boy looked sad that he wasn't able to do something that Tristan could. His ears went up instantly however when he was asked if he wanted to do something for his master. "Oh yes please! I want to do something for you!" He leaned forward and pressed his little lips to Hawk's before pulling away and blushing. He had seen the neko do it and he wanted to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked. Well seems the boy may end up doing the work for him. The deal was that he couldn't touch the boy. There was nothing that had been made about the boy pleasuring him on his own freewill~ "Would you like dance for your Master my little bunny~?" He giggled and gave the cotton tail a soft petting.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika looked a bit confused for a moment before he nodded his head. "Okay master I can dance for you." He smiled and started to dance but it was a cute kid dance not something that a grown man would really want to see. "How is this Master?" He asked wondering if he could do more.

"Master... Why can't I do what Tristan did with you? Is it because he is bigger than me? That's not fair I want to make you happy too."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk chuckled. "Cute. I think we need to have movie night~" A movie appeared on his shelf that was all about young boys dancing sexily yet not like whores. Hawk believed there was an art to 'dancing' and he'd make sure this kid knew it. He pulled the small boy onto his lap. "Don't worry my precious little boy. One day you'll do much more." He kissed Tiika's ears. "No complaining. Understand?" He made his voice sternish. He was also testing how Tiika took different things. He wanted to see exactly how much 'molding' he'd have to do before having the absolute perfect pet.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:47 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika smiled and snuggled into Hakw's chest and lap getting comfy as he giggled. "Hey that tickles and feels really good master." He smiled up at the man and nodded. "Okay no complaining got it. What if Tristan does something I don't like? Kitties like to eat bunnies... And he looks like a scary kitty." He said his eyes big like a puppies for a moment as he turned and watched the movie. He began to pick up on it and didn't think as his little body started to move in his master's lap. It was clear Tiika wouldn't need much molding at all to be Hawk's perfect little pet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk groaned softly as he felt himself getting hard. Oh this kid was just what he needed~! "Tristan won't eat you little one." He smirked and nibbled on his neck. "Although I might~ You do look yummy~" He may have to drug Tristan at some point just to knock him out so he won't get in the way of him enjoying this little boy. But he'd have to wait for Tiika to ask. He didn't want to completely break the deal. "Such a good little dancer I have~" Oh yeah. He had a huge boner now.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 am
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The boy felt something hard under his bottom and he turned in Hawk's lap so that he was straddling the man and he returned the kisses he had received. "Master... Did you put a rock in your pants? Something hard is poking my bottom...." He said as his hands rubbed the hard bump in Hawk's lap. "Can we play master? Please?" He asked giving the man another kiss.

Just than Tristan walked into the room and growled angrily as he went up and pulled Tiika from Hawk. "You made a deal not to touch him you broke that deal."

Tiika. Cried out as he was pulled off of Hawk and looked at Tristan. "Let me go! I want to play with Master." Tiika grumbled and started to kick and fight ending up nailing the male that held him in the groin causing him to drop to his knees. Once released he ran back to Hawk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk groaned as the kid rubbed his bulge. Oh f*ck that felt good~ He smirked though as Tristan tried to remove him, waiting calmly until the kid came back to him. "I haven't touched him at all. He's the one that is doing everything. I simply asked to see him dance. He did so. I offered to play a game but I never said it was an adult game. You assume too much. The only contact I have made with him is a kiss to his ear and pull him on my lap." He chuckled. "He is still my pet and I can still do things like that but I promise you Tristan that I have not defiled this boy." The way he said Tristan's name was almost pure mockery with a tinge of disappointment. Really. He believed he would break his promise that easily? How sad.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika kissed Hawk and looked at Tristan before he went back to playing with his bulge again finding the sounds the man were interesting and he wanted to hear more.

Tristan had his claws out and only then noticed that there was blood on the tips of his claws. It was only then did he see the blood welling up on the boys arms did he turn away leaving the room then.

Tiika whimpered then when he felt something trickle down his arms. He looked down and saw red dying on his arms and he looked at Hawk.... T.... Tristan hurt me....."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk growled low at both the touches and the blood. "Come here Tristan." Without allowing time for the other to either obey or defy him he simply used his power to make Tristan stand next to him, hands handcuffed behind his back. "You seem so keen on this boy's safety and yet you hurt him yourself. As you can see I am doing nothing to him. He is not being hurt by me. But you. You need punishment. And you'll wait for it in the dungeon." A slight power shift burst through the room as he sent Tristan to the dungeon. He then looked at Tiika. "Give me your arm. I'll make it better."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika could tell that Tristan didn't meant hurt him and he lowered his ears slightly feeling bad that the other was going to get punished. He held out his arm for Hawk to look at before speaking. "H.... He didn't mean it... It was an accident and it doesnt hurt anymore... Please don't punish him.... At least not this time.... O.... Or you have to do the same to me...."

Tristan had willingly gone to where ever the man was making him go knowing that the punishment was going to hurt but that didn't matter to him. He had hurt the boy he had wanted to protect and saw that the other was happy with Hawk if only because of the power that had been used on him. Perhaps this demon of a man had some morals.

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff