Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Jason and Haku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason listened to the men and he shivered again. "Y... You slept with your brother?!?! But but....." He blushed as Haku told his brother not to touch him. "Haku you can't do that. I won't let you." He said before he looked at Masato. "Masato.... H.... Haku has.... Well....." He blushed and looked up at Haku with love in his eyes before he hugged the male.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am
the gothic beauty 2

Masato laughed "not your call Haku. I can touch what ever I want to and who ever I want to. I don't care who had who first it's who ever gets who in the end" he said walking into the house and closing the door behind him. He looked at Jason "I bet I could show you a better time. Like I did with Haku and Lee." he said in a seductive charming tone you just couldn't say no to "or I can let you each if you want me to have some fun with Haku."
Haku looked at the man and glared slightly when he propositioned Jason then he here'd Jasons remark about brothers "were really just members of a clan I'm from the main branch and so was Lee. Masato wasn't and he's a medic not a guard." then he here'd Masatos offering to do him and let Jason watch. He instantly blushed a little.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 am
Ryuu sky

User ImageThe boy looked at Masato and at Haku and thought the men liked each other. "H.... Haku isn't mine to really allow such a thing it is his choice if he wants to...." He said softly thinking that he had already lost the male to this guy.

With a small twist of his body Jason was able to get out of Haku's hold and started to walk off. "You can do what you want.... I won't get in the way...." He said softly before he went up to his room and locked the doors and shut the windows. The bed was still messy from what Haku and he had done earlier so he went and laid on his couch before he felt tears falling. The men wouldn't look at him he was sure. Besides the men both were interested in this Lee and he was just what was around at the time. He sighed and eventually fell asleep on his couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 am

Haku looked at the man and glared again "look what you done why couldn't you just stay in your grave! You don't care about anyone but you self!" He said as he stormed off and went up stairs still in his towel up to Jasons room. he heard the crying for a while and stood there the whole time hearing it stop he picked the lock and opened the door like a ninja with out being detected. He move of the topper for the bed that was covered in both of them and placed it on the ground. He piked up Jason careful not to wake him and put him in the bed. He closed the door and climbed into the bed after him and draped an arm over him he spooned the boy while pulling him close. he closed his eyes listening to the heart beet.
Masato sighed and went and laid down on the couch somewer in the house and closed his eyes  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason eventually woke up and felt an arm around him. He didn't remember goin to bed with anyone so who was this and how had they gotten into his room? He turned slightly and saw that it was Haku, the man must have picked the lock on his door.... He was going to have to get better locks he couldn't have the two coming into his room anymore.... And why was Haku even in his room wasn't he happy that the other guy was around?

Jason wasn't sure but he was going to let Haku sleep. He crawled out of his bed without waking the other man and went downstairs only to see that his other option was also taken by Masato. He should get to know this other guy at least a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm
the gothic beauty 2

He opened his eyes and saw Jason "What get tired of little hake and come for a real man." he said joking but in a way that made you want to say yes. "want to have some fun? Master..." he said Master seductivualy as he pulled Jason onto his lap. winking at the man "or did you come for some questions and than some shaging?" he said with a shirt that was open partly  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason was pulled onto Masato's lap and he tried to pull back and away but he was unable to do so. "M.... Masato...." He said softly looking at the man when he spoke the word master seductively. He shivered and leaned forward slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:46 pm
the gothic beauty 2

masato sat up a little and fixed him self his shirt was still open "Tell me what and ill be happy to oblige master" he ran a hand threw the mans hair gentaly "do you want me or haku or do you want both?" He asked while moving his hand from the mans hair and trailing it down the back of his spine. "Or are you woried or want to ask me something?"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 am
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason shivered and blushed lightly only to end up kissing the man that was before him. He didnt know why he did it, but the other was just so.... alluring. He pulled away and bit his lower lip slightly a bit nervous about what he had just done. Haku would be angry, but Haku didn't really seem to care about him... he had just had needs and Jason was there to fulfill them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am
the gothic beauty 2

"we'll well well I Gus's haku wasn't to your likeing he pulled the boy on to his chest by hooking his arm around him . "Is this what you want." He said kissing the boys neck sucking on it a bit befo biting afectionatly.'oh how haikus going to hate this' he thought as rubed Jason's back gentaly.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageThe teen gasped slightly and blushed as he was pulled onto Masato's chest before a sound of pleasure escaped his lips. He gave a small moan before his hands found their way into the other's partially open shirt and slid around his neck.

Jason didnt know what he wanted, only that this man was providing him some comfort and he needed the other then.

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff