Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Dwarves, Singles, and a Viking Lady who needs RPs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm
This is sort of random, but for Domevlo, I'd like to offer Amara'tyne. She is currently a blank slate, unfortunately. I see her as strong, confident, compassionate, and a real stickler for no-flings, develop-a-relationship sort of thing. I have had zero plans for her, and wouldn't mind if she followed him to become a dwarf. She is not ostentatious, prideful, or vain, has a solid head on her shoulders, and probably is pretty practical.

That being said, she has wiggle room, even in what I've listed, due to her being a blank slate. I thought their colors would go well together, and I kinda see her dark brown and black as being good dwarf colors (lol, I know, I'm silly). Let me know what you think? I'm a slow rper these days, and I understand if that's a turn-off. No sense in holding you back if you want to hustle!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:27 pm
Talencia
This is sort of random, but for Domevlo, I'd like to offer Amara'tyne. She is currently a blank slate, unfortunately. I see her as strong, confident, compassionate, and a real stickler for no-flings, develop-a-relationship sort of thing. I have had zero plans for her, and wouldn't mind if she followed him to become a dwarf. She is not ostentatious, prideful, or vain, has a solid head on her shoulders, and probably is pretty practical.

That being said, she has wiggle room, even in what I've listed, due to her being a blank slate. I thought their colors would go well together, and I kinda see her dark brown and black as being good dwarf colors (lol, I know, I'm silly). Let me know what you think? I'm a slow rper these days, and I understand if that's a turn-off. No sense in holding you back if you want to hustle!

This may work. =3 OOCly I'm largely looking for someone who is at least a somewhat regular presence to RP with. <33

I figure Dom's gonna be facing a bit of inner-turmoil when all the pieces of his past fall in to place; a real mix of being appalled at his past self, anger at being judged for it, rage towards any fear sent his way, and disgust at sympathy. It will probably take someone good and solid, understanding and compassionate, but firm, etc., etc. XD It would probably work best if she were a fresh face/already with the Dwarves when he gets there. He's gonna be half-delusional on his way there as is. XD No one wants to follow crazy.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 pm
Updated some things  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm
<3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 pm
HAI FAYTH <3

I'm curious ... would any of your rogues be interested in joining prides if the right type of mate came along?

I'm trying to decide if I should offer or not xD;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Depawsit
HAI FAYTH <3

I'm curious ... would any of your rogues be interested in joining prides if the right type of mate came along?

I'm trying to decide if I should offer or not xD;
I don't see why not. =3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm
How about the Firekin?

I have a gal there who will *Eventually* need to take on a mate.

Preferably someone who can calm her wild side, though i'm open to other personalities as well.

Kyra is an adol now, but she'll be growing, next month.

She's a serious spitfire, and doesn't realize that her actions might speak louder than her words. She's the type to let her words overload her arse, basically. She talks a big game, but she's not all that she's cracked up to be. It doesn't help that she only managed to win her duel by chance. >3>

Kyra can be a good girl if she wants to be, but now that she's finally made it into the pride she's going to be a bit bold for a while. Just so that she can prove she's Firekin material.

Soo I was wondering if perhaps Kiangazi or Firaga might be interested in joining her in the pride?

If not, no hard feelings. I just love them both and had to offer.

Though i'm not sure if grey is an acceptable Firekin color. Probably should check into that.

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:59 pm
Hm, honestly, I've got quite a few Firekin already, so I'm hoping to keep my numbers down on them. ;<  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:19 pm
Okie doke!

I'll likely be back in the future with more offers XD

Just need to put some thought into it first.

For the record, are there any other prides you would be opposed to any plots/flings with? Don't wanna waste your time if there's something you would like to avoid <3

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm
I think Firekin and PL, mostly. X3 And I can't say I have much of an interest in any of the coalitions for leopards or cheetahs. XD;  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm
=P  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm
F a y t h - x

Droppin' a bit of love here! emotion_bigheart

Dwarf love specifically! I've love some Clan Haldis RP sometime with Muista and Stienn. As a recent member and a Haldis gal, she'd like to hear how things are in the Clan, back in the day and what he'd like to see for it now and in the future. Those kinda things, to get a feel for how life in the clan will be for her and to get to know the Patriarch she's under. c:

(Flip side, she'll be around if ever he need an ear. Reassurances and doing what is necessary is bread and butter for her chosen craft. She's a bit of a tough cookie, strong but sweet. |3 )

Maybe RP eventually with Domevelo also, and her reaction to him may vary depending on whether or not Stienn tells her of him and how much he tells her of him.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Certainly. =3 I'll see about setting somethign up soon.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff