Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Poke Swap [Trading Center] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 pm
Wren got a message on his Snag before too long that his Cyndaquil had already been traded for. Heading back to the PokeSwap, he retrieved the ball containing the Bounsweet Keiko had traded him for the Fire-type. Pulling it's data up on his SNAG's Pokedex function, he smiled to himself. "I wanted to look for one of these when I went on that business trip to Alola a while back..." He reminded himself, recalling how he hadn't had the time to go looking for it because of work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 am
Rhyme didn't have need of a Skiddo at the moment--Joshua was...awfully protective of her and somewhat jealous of the other Grasstype. He did, however, notice the trade for the Vulpix and pointed it out to the Hybrid. After reassessing her team and finding that she did /not/ have a fire type, she decided to run the gauntlet and put up the Skiddo for trade for the Vulpix.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:29 am
"Going to abandon your poor Skiddo for something fancier huh? I don't blame you, it just gets ugly when it evolves while a Vulpix becomes more regal." GRAY said in a snide tone. "Oh well. I suppose I could find a farm for it to work on. I suppose it would enjoy that more than your company. Regardless, let' the trade begin. Insert ball into trading machine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:31 am
SubonicXP
"Going to abandon your poor Skiddo for something fancier huh? I don't blame you, it just gets ugly when it evolves while a Vulpix becomes more regal." GRAY said in a snide tone. "Oh well. I suppose I could find a farm for it to work on. I suppose it would enjoy that more than your company. Regardless, let' the trade begin. Insert ball into trading machine."

She ignores his commentary, petting the ball before placing it into the machine quietly. She hopes it didn't hear that--part of her didn't understand why the machine would be so mean..  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:36 am
Not a Noise

She ignores his commentary, petting the ball before placing it into the machine quietly. She hopes it didn't hear that--part of her didn't understand why the machine would be so mean..

With a beep and a hum the machine would come to life, Rhyme's ball zapped with a strange white energy causing it to disappear into the machine and thus the global trade system. Shortly after disappear and after a few more beeps the same white energy would spark back up to form a different Pokeball in place of the old one. Inside of it would contain the Vulpix Rhyme had her eye on.

"What do you know, I already found a place for the Skiddo on Baa de Mer Ranch. It will spend its days with the rest of its kind, running freely across the ranch...as it tries to escape the ever lingering memory of being abandoned. Have a good day." GRAY said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:38 am
The Pachirisu hybrid puffs up a little bit, watching the pokeball disappear. Fact of the matter had been...she felt guilty not truly interacting with it like the others. She catches the other ball and pulls it away, taking in a deep breath.

GRAY always did this. She had to remember. "Have a good day too, GRAY." She answered, disappearing quickly out of the room.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 pm
-Daily Trade Requests-

Quote:

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Type Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any Pokemon of this type.)

Kaya had heard of this newfangled "PokeSwap" place from Wren recently and, when he went to investigate, he learned that there happened to be a Chespin up for trade and the only specification was for a Dragon-type. While he wasn't traditionally one willing to trade his Pokemon away, he had spent so much time in the Fairy Realm that he realized that Endymion was likely to be better off in the care of someone who wasn't likely to abandon him or carry him into a realm where merely existing was deadly for him.

"I'm sorry my friend. But you'll be better off with someone else than with me. They'll even be able to train you." He told the Goomy's Moon Ball before he placed it into the trade machine and sent it on it's way.

A moment later, a new Pokeball dropped off on his end of the machine and he picked it up, looking it over before he walked out, visor dropped so as to hide the pain in his eyes. It hurt to let go of his friend but he truly felt he was right in doing so.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica was just about to pass into the training room when she heard talk about the pokemon... but she didn't believe it. Wasn't Zorua supposed to be a really rare pokemon? A mischievous pokemon sounded like exactly the kind she needed to have. So she would have to trade in her Parasect. She asked GRAY to help her with the process, waiting expectedly for the snarky remark. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:54 am
Quote:
Item Offering: Shiny Pokeblock
Seeking: 3 Great Balls or 21 Snag Coins or 2 snag emblems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:54 pm
DignityPower
Quote:
Trading Keiko's 21 Snag Coins for Veronica's Shiny Pokeblock  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:53 am
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
Quote:
Trading Keiko's 21 Snag Coins for Veronica's Shiny Pokeblock

Veronica confirms! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:04 am
Rhyme appears! She deposits her Zubat in for trading, pulling back the Aron that seems to have been put here sometime ago. Doesn't remember this.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:47 am
[Sub offers up Magikarp for Rhyme's Zubat.]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:49 am
SubonicXP
[Sub offers up Magikarp for Rhyme's Zubat.]

Rhyme will happily accept the fish for the bat, but warns Sub that this Zubat likes to sit and be a bat hat. enjoy!  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:06 pm
Deo enters and offers his Onyx and his Metal Coat for Aille  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items