Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Singles, need mates/flings & plots! [Open | Back to life] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Lol. Yep! XDDDD

Also, forgot to mention but Dryco's sister up there is single as well incase you'd have a male you want to throw at her.

She is? 8D
Ammon and Cordero would be the only one's I could offer right now and Cordero is to big of a derp I think to be a dwarf. ^^; Ammon, might be a bit too sweet. HRMMMMM

WE have sweet dwarves. There are lots of different types of dwarves, and Nova has said all are welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:40 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

WE have sweet dwarves. There are lots of different types of dwarves, and Nova has said all are welcome.
True. But Cordero would likely befriend enemies and Ammon can fight if provoked but it'd take a lot. From what I was reading Ammon would be a maybe and Cordero would probably be listed somewhere under elves. XD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

True. But Cordero would likely befriend enemies and Ammon can fight if provoked but it'd take a lot. From what I was reading Ammon would be a maybe and Cordero would probably be listed somewhere under elves. XD

That would amuse me if he was called an elf... also, sorry about poofing last night, the net went down and was not back up until after I went to work. Will get to that tag I owe you in a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:50 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

That would amuse me if he was called an elf... also, sorry about poofing last night, the net went down and was not back up until after I went to work. Will get to that tag I owe you in a bit.

It would be a little funny. x3 Oh don't worry about it! I'm in no rush for tags and stuff. Just get to it when ya can. c:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 am
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm
Well, I don't know if I have anyone for any of your SoA at the moment, but I have plenty who need RPs if you need to gather some up. XD

User Image - she's loves the sea and tends to daydream. Rogue.
User Image - He loves children and is always looking to make friends. Ela.
User Image - He likes to help females, but only if he gets something in return. Rogue
User Image - Likes to trick the eye and spread cheer with magic. rogue
User Image - She's very sweet and innocent. Rogue (on her way to the navi)
User Image - Con artist who enjoys making others work for him. Rogue.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm
Cajanic

Lol. Works for me! 8D
Would you be up for all of them meeting one or more of my planned fling girls? c: All of them could use the RP's and I think some of them would be kind of funny in RP's with some of mine. XD Like Mys'ketay and Gennadios or Vakasa. I'm more than willing to start some RP's/all of them though it probably won't be for a couple days. Starter muse is being fickle at the moment. XD Though no sooner I say this it'll cooperate I'm sure. x...x

My derp Cordero should met Quinlan one day though. His brain would explode with joy. Probably would think he was a god or something. XD (He lacks common sense). . . Mys'ketay didn't drop him on his head as a cub. I think. >>;

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:59 pm
I would be happy for however many RPs you want to go with! And I can start them. XD just let me know how many and with whom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am
At school and its soooo ccoolllddd. D;  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm
D= that sucks  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm
Cajanic
D= that sucks

Yeah. D: I'd rather be too hot than cold.
After this class I'm going over to McDonald's and I can tell ya the rping pairs?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm
sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Cajanic

User Image - she's loves the sea and tends to daydream. Rogue.
Paired with Dingergisbar

User Image - He loves children and is always looking to make friends. Ela.
Paired with Dingergisbar

User Image - He likes to help females, but only if he gets something in return. Rogue
Paired with Mys'ketay, Erimentha

User Image - Likes to trick the eye and spread cheer with magic. rogue
Paired with Mehera'nafsi, Mys'ketay

User Image - She's very sweet and innocent. Rogue (on her way to the navi)
Paired with Erimentha, Mehera'nafsi

User Image - Con artist who enjoys making others work for him. Rogue.
Paired with Mys'ketay, Dingergisbar

How about those for now/a slight bit into the future when more RP's get done? c8  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas