Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread - Updated August 22nd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:55 pm
Hai again, Hope! I have a a sack with some more SoA to pick from! I was strongly hoping to get into some Firekin RP, tho, since my little Adol will soon be an adult and i heard she never had a Firekin RP since she a was cubbin' so i saw yours and would like to hook up her with one. :3 Lemme link ya to the big, fat sack.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23829905  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am
We had this RP going if you've got time to respond. Take your time though, I'm a little (a lot) slow right now with responses. xD;  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 am
DraconisSiirexus

Hello again!

A lot of my Firekin are kinda semi-tied up at the moment waiting on other RPs to finish or in need of their JRP or blahblahblah, but Maipe is free if you'd like? =D She's ICly more juvenile than cub at this point.

Seaki

Craaaap. I knew I forgot something. I'll respond to that ASAP. *adds to list*

I am so mean to always forget you, Aukai.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Hopefolly

Hmm....An adol RPing with a juve.... I don't mind at all really! I won't care if i have to set up the RP. And just lemme know if any others in my scaly sack catch you eye. :3

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 am
DraconisSiirexus

If you wouldn't mind setting up, that'd be great!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 am
Hopefolly

KK. When i'm done with it, i'll quote you on it.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:41 am
Hopefolly

-bounces in-
I'M BAAACK. xD
I was wondering if your Korini would be interested in a fling with my Maua?
He wouldn't be around to raise the cubs, mind you, but I did see that you have her planned to settle down in a pride somewhere, so she wouldn't be on her own. I would prefer this litter to grow up with some structure instead of totally rogue, like his previous one. Maybe she realizes she's preggers and finds a pride to settle in for the birth?

But yeah, lemme know if you're interested. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 am
The Captain Britain

'Eylo, Cap'n.

Ah, Maua! I remember him.

We could definitely try them. <3 I don't like to assure anything 100% where flings / mates are concerned without the characters having actually RPed first, but if nothing else it'd be another breeding RP for him? Herpaderpa.

Actually, it might take more than one RP, depending. (Speaking of which, I don't think Korini has any that are actually completed, so if they did 'work out' I'd need time to get those.)

If you're looking for something more definite, no problem-o. :3

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:33 pm
Sorry it took so long for a response!
Hmm, he can meet them after that, I suppose~
And he'll probably just remain friends. orz
Now that I roleplayed Erevu, I find he's just not the type to fling about. And he's gained an interest.
But I would love for him to get over his nervousness of females. QuQ
Are we doing two separate roleplays or are you throwing them both into one roleplay?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 am
I don't think Alake would be any help with that. XD If anything, she'd make it much worse. Amira should still work, however. =] If you wanna set something up with them whenever you're ready, I'll reply ASAP.

NovaCracker

I don't know how much longer this ORP is going to take, so just let me know when you're ready for that PL RP with Hari I promised.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am
I'm open any time. ouob  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:05 pm
exclaim Added AIM username, which I... forgot to for some reason before. I'll also RP over that!

CaliWolfe
Let me know when you're up for more Renzi x Damu! Or they could have some misadventures in-between finding each other again.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:40 pm
Hopefolly

I think it would be interesting for them to get into some sort of troublesome situation before finding each other again. :3

Yeah, other than those shenanigans I'm up for Damu x Renzi RP anytime!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 pm
For Korini:

Rae'lilongass'ame for Schnee rp, mate, or fling offer. Whatever works. :3 He's kinda a bit of a spunky dude. He's mostly all talk, though.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm
CaliWolfe

I agree! I think it might be interesting to have Damu get into some peril that Renzi later finds out about? I'm really enjoying her slowly coming to terms with seeing Damu as a friend and having to accept it. XD

I have a Stormborn lion (along with his group of reavers) about to strike out with the intent of causing mayhem / stealing things / finding slaves. Perhaps she could encounter a few of them?

Or whatever else you're up for. :3

[ Lady Kiya ]

That is quite an amazing name. I'd definitely love to RP them. <3 Did you want to wait until the pride subforum is up or something in the roguelands (possibly just OOCly in the subforum) for now?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff