Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Pawsie's Plot Corner - OPEN - BUT CLEANING UP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 am
Hi! Are you still interested in Mimo and Algol?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 pm
Pawwiessss! GUESS WHOO OFF FROM SCHOOL AND WANTS TO GO ON A RP SPREEED WITH YOU??!!!!  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:48 pm
Depawsit

Paaaawsie!
We had some Kizi RP planned out with Asker, but we never started anything. x3

I think it was training with his Daddy, and something about a cub crush? (I'm still RPing him as a juve, btw)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 pm
Depawsit
Chi Sohma
What do you have planned for Dhaifu'Nafsi , and Tazi | Nkiruka ?

Dhaifu is currently in a plot with a mate. Though his mate is soon going to be killed by her Mother. So once this stage of his plot goes through he will be back on the market. If you'd like to try and plot something for the future, i'm open to it. But I haven't put much thought into what his personality will be like once his mate passes. And he'll have a litter of little ones as well, so if you're up for it, make sure your offered SoA is as well xD

Tazi doesn't have anything going for her at the moment. She has an offer for a fling from Caj and i'm debating flinging her with Mlinzi for some hybrid cubbins. But nothing has been set in stone, so she's still open for anything. I think I may send her to the K'N with Nkiruka eventually, haven't fully decided yet.

Same goes for Nkiruka, she doesn't have any planned flings. Though she has an offer from .. I think Nerp. I have a feeling she's going to end up leaning more towards ladies, but I still want her to have some babies at some point.

I have a few leopards looking for flings..
User Image Jemmnu ( Brotherhood Pride ), is a mysterious, flinger, whom only does one night stands that lead to him stalking them just in case they have a litter. In which case he takes the boys or the strongest out of the litter and takes them to his pride. He is a bit confused because he thinks his mate died, so he now flings more to get out of his sorrow. He is an extra good listener and very absorbed within the person and makes them feel like they are the only ones in the world. While the next morning leaves without a goodbye.

User Image Bugie ( Kuroi'Nera ), has/had a split personality disorder. The other part of him was called 'Noir'. Bugie is a sweet and easily to fall in love with leopard. In the 'Nera, he used to be a royal and apart of the royal family. After the pride fell in to turmoil, he was one of the ones whom were put in a mission and almost killed. 'Noir' had a set of hybrids ( Espoir ) is one of them. Bugie doesn't know he had kids, and doesn't acknowledge them at all. Noir on the other hand beat them nearly to death and almost killed them when their mother was taken from him. With that kinda past, and now he is lost in the roguelands nearly dead and probably doesn't remember who he is and will finally not have split personalities, and will conjoin them as one if anyone finds him. By instinct im sure he'd come back to the 'Nera but not know why he was there.

Although this boyo, I'd be more pickier with because he is VERY VERY dear to me :3
User Image Thamani ( Brotherhood pride/ Now roguelands ), is Jemmnu's sickly son. Born to the brotherhood, he was sheltered because of his pelt and illnesses. He looks extremely feminine and acts very submissive because of his 'sheltered' like phase except he defied his father and left the pride when his father was out on 'missions' even if he knew he was just sleeping around. Now out in the roguelands, he has to survive off of rotten bodies and old bones to survive since he doesn't know how to hunt. Likewise, he is super tender and adorable and leans to being more girly although he has a fascination with women and is very very shy... so easily manipulated if need be.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 pm
We should have more RP together. ;D
Like siblings and whatever else we can come up with. c:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:35 pm
I REQUEST INFO ABOUT
Karnia, Ndizi'Nyara and Fiorello

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 pm
The Captain Britain

Paaaawsie!
We had some Kizi RP planned out with Asker, but we never started anything. x3

I think it was training with his Daddy, and something about a cub crush? (I'm still RPing him as a juve, btw)

Yes! I think I offered Penina to him as a cub crush <3 She's a terrible girl to receive a crush from XD Especially being the royal litter. She'll likely crush on Asker for a while, before she realizes how much she has in common with Nicolae *w*

Their relationship won't go anywhere, aside from a teacher/pupil standpoint. Though she will have a serious crush for a while.

Chi Sohma

Hmmm, i'm going to have to put some thought into Jemmnu as a possibility for Nkiruka. The only drawback there is that she probably wouldn't want her cubs to leave her side. She probably won't be the best Mother ... but will use them as a status symbol of sorts ... eating up all the compliments she gets about them <3~

~Kiana_Nala~

Yeeeeeeessss! I know you're still a bit busy with your semester, but we should definitely do this when things calm down for you!

NovaCracker

Ohh man, I had completely forgotten about our plot for these two. I'm sorry ;w;

But I think i'm going to step down from that plot. I've been putting some thought into Mimo's character lately. And now that i've figured some things out, I don't think she'd fit very well with that plot.

Please don't hate me D:

Yin-Bug

Karnia: Is a lioness in the En Gedi. She's a spitfire from time to time, and tends to keep things bottled up inside.She's a severe realist, she doesn't believe in love at first sight ... or any of those type fo things. And she's quick to set those who don't think logically, in their place. She's up for a mate plot at the moment, as I can't recall how the En Gedi feel about flings. [ If you wanna check it out, I might be up for a fling xD ]

Izzy: She has a possible fling lined up with one of Tara's boys. I'll have to ask her about it and see if she's still up for it. Otherwise, she's a seer who has a lot of trouble with her visions. She doesn't understand them. She's a very confused lioness, who sometimes harbors a bit of aggression that she can't control. But most of the time, she's a very serious girl. Think stick in the mud and you've got her 8D

Fiorello: Fio is mated to Lith's girl in the Tokakinji! He's an esteemed trader who doesn't favor one side or the other. He sits entirely neutral so that he can benefit from both sides of the pride. He also thinks highly of his skills as a procurer and trader, so he doesn't take just anyone as a client. You have to have something he wants, otherwise he's likely to snub you. If you're interested in Fio spawn - I have his daughter Kyra in the Firekin!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm
Depawsit

I would manage to ask about all of your lions that have plans! xD I would love to be updated about Izzy when you get the chance <3
I'm also going to be a pain in the butt and ask about Roho'Nzuri

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:31 pm
Yin-Bug
Depawsit

I would manage to ask about all of your lions that have plans! xD I would love to be updated about Izzy when you get the chance <3
I'm also going to be a pain in the butt and ask about Roho'Nzuri

XD

I'm going to update the post with lions who have plots/potential plots. Probably going to do that tonight.

Roho is a Mountie, she's currently looking for a fling. The fling could grow into something more, just depends on the circumstance. Tara has an offer in for her, but i'm still looking to see if something else catches my eye :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:40 pm
Depawsit

I'm so clueless of who the mounties are. XD
I do have a boy that I could fling as long as some of the cubs could come back from the Nchi. :d Anxo

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Yin-Bug

I'm so clueless of who the mounties are. XD
I do have a boy that I could fling as long as some of the cubs could come back from the Nchi. :d Anxo

The Swampies <3

I do like your boy's stripes <3 So pretty *w*

And I am not opposed to some of the cubs heading to the Nchi ... Roho would likely be curious about the new place and want to visit at least one.

Do you mind if I think about it and let you know later? C:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:48 pm
Depawsit

Ah! Okay, totally let me know <3 Also I'm working on signing up Mez now and the RP will be coming shortly <3~

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:48 pm
-throws Erevu out-
o u o
Would you like to do some PL rp with him?
Really need his count up for ranking. = u =
He's a bit naive, ambitious and hard-working, and nervous around females. However, he's very friendly and easily impressed. <3
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Are you looking for pride or rogue RP to boost his scout RP count?

I'm up for either one C: Just curious as to who I should throw at him.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm
Depawsit
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Are you looking for pride or rogue RP to boost his scout RP count?

I'm up for either one C: Just curious as to who I should throw at him.

Mmm, I have his two Rogue rps out of the way so now, I just need the 10 in pride rps. o u o
So, someone in the Pridelands~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces