Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him he should no try anything until he was truly comfortable doing it but nodded none the less when JARVIS informed them that he would turn up the heat. He did not like Tony being uncomfortable and it was a good thing the man was fighting the shivers because if the man started to do so openly Loki would remove himself from the man's grasp no matter what he wished otherwise. "You may blame it on myself. It is my fault everyone has to go through such trouble. I will explain such things to her when I next have the opportunity." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head, a small smile pulling at his lips. “I would never do that. We’re choosing to protect and help you Lo. Besides, even if I did say something like that, or if you volunteered that, she’d get upset saying we were being heartless. I honestly think she just likes to argue and fuss. Once she gets a few minutes to do that, she’s good generally. Or at least with the whole group.” He said. Really she was good with anyone by herself except for Tony, too much going on for there not to be a mediator or calming presence for them to focus on.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned again when the man told him that he would not sell him out to Pepper despite having offered himself. He did feel a bit of warmth at that however knowing Tony wouldn't sell him out and by he nod Clint was giving he wouldn't either. "Then I will just let her argue with me." Loki argued.

"It doesn't quite work that Loki, its better to let her do what she wants." Clint smiled shaking his head. "I let her know in general what was going on so hopefully shes not mad." Clint spoke to Tony now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki and Clint’s words. “It’ll be okay Loki.” he said softly. “Just relax and give yourself some time to learn how everyone gets along. We’ve all been around each other for months, if anything really bad would happen, it already would have.” He whispered. “Perhaps if we can get this mess with Sif cleaned up completely she’ll be so happy by that that she won’t do much of anything else.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony and Clint both convinced him that not sacrifice himself to Pepper. He however nodded when Tony told him to relax and allow himself to grow used to how everyone interacted. "Perhaps, but we still have little plan to go on to expose them." Loki pouted.

"Nat and I are working on something but as much as I hate to say it we might need to use you as bait." Clint answered. "Drink more of the water, your still flushed." he continued.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s pout, and Clint talking about using Loki as bait didn’t help at all. He was a little distracted by the fact that Clint asked for Loki to drink more water though. It was just a sign that Clint really was looking after Loki as well. Massaging the back of Loki’s neck, for a moment, Tony let out a slow breath. He really was getting cold now, but he didn’t say anything. “Are you going to make us privy to the details of this plan?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Clint apprehensively when the man said that they may need him as bait. He knew it would have come about eventually but quite so soon made him wary especially after the stunt they had just tried. "I will do what is necessary." Loki sighed shifting off of Tony. He sipped at the water once more now that he was sitting up fully. "Get something warm to drink." he muttered to Tony.

"I'll let you know as soon as we get it figured out, anything you can give us regarding them would be helpful. All we got right now is that Sif will be hardest to break but we might be able to get Fandral to roll on her." Clint sighed running a hand through his hair. He didn't like being in situations like this without already having 2 or 3 plans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned as Loki began to move from his arms. Staying close for a moment to make sure Loki was steady, he studied his face for a moment before he moved away to go get a cup of coffee and find one of the sweaters he usually had tossed around the lab. His reactor felt like a ice in his chest, but he didn’t complain and didn’t let himself start shivering until he was awake from Loki so the god wouldn’t notice. When he finally made his way back over, he was in a baggy black hoody, clutching a large cup of coffee in his hands. Sitting close to Loki, he looked to Clint. “Well I can tell you Fandral is definitely full of himself, worse than me. Challenge him well enough, he might do something stupid.” Tony said lightly. “Natasha might find it a little easier to get something out of him if she wants to try, get him bragging.” He added. He didn’t often bring up Natasha for such things out of respect for both her and Clint, but she did specialize in tricking men when she had to.

“And if it is of any help, I don’t believe either of them are as physically strong as Thor and Loki…..if you have any of those trick arrows with the foam cement left in case of emergency, they could be useful.” Bruce murmured, slowly pressing two fingers to Loki’s wrist to measure his pulse now that he was recovering.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man stayed close and studied him for a moment before finally moving away and doing as asked. When the man returned Loki was glad to see him in more clothing. He was sure that combined with the heat the room was now emitting Tony would be warm in no time. As it was he could already feel the heat in the room increasing and when Bruce pressed two fingers to his wrists Loki shivered at the heat of his skin. "Both Lady Sif and Fandral have more physical strength that I, they were trained as warriors but they are not nearly as strong as Thor." Loki corrected taking another sip of his water with his free hand.

"He does seem the type to boast, perhaps Steve will know something but I can ask Nat to get him. We can try that first, hell i'll try anything first. I don't like using anyone as bait, too much can go wrong." Clint sighed. Looking to Bruce when the man asked him about his trick arrows. "I might."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Bruce for a moment, clearly concerned for Loki’s health. When he decided that Bruce wasn’t finding anything bad, he looked back to Clint. “Well Steve hasn’t talked to me recently, so I figure he’s probably getting somewhere with it, otherwise he would’ve given up by now.” He said slowly, sipping on his coffee, relaxing as it’s warmth spread through his chest. “I can try to make some more of those arrows if you want, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it fast enough….the chemicals required for the compacting of the cement and the balancing for you to shoot it are not easy to come by.” He said, leaning back on one hand as he examined Clint, trying to see if he was hiding something.

Bruce monitored Loki’s pulse for several minutes before deciding that he was alright and gave his knee a pat as he got up. “I hope Steve is alright….he isn’t a spy.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony and Clint converse with each other over the archers weapon of choice for awhile. Looking to Bruce when the man released his wrist and gave his knee a pat before moving away. Smiling to the man in a reassuring manner he moved to stand only to find the dizziness back and settled himself back onto the floor. He tried to make it look like he had merely been shifting positions and towards a counter that he could lean against.

"Nat's watching out for him. They've been texting back and forth, still can't believe he knows how to text." Clint laughed softly. "If you can build more trick arrows I won't be opposed, there always useful. I've got a couple of the stick cement ones though, enough for pinning them to the wall if we need to." Clint smiled taking a glance at Loki when he saw the god move but he said nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly, smiling. “Well Tony was very diligent in that…..of course it was more to tease him I think.” Bruce smiled, winking at Loki as he moved to go back to his work, figuring that Tony and Loki were done for the time being.

Tony chuckled with Clint. Glancing at Bruce, he just gave a devilish smile. “All the more incentive for him to learn.” He said lightly. Shaking his head at Clint, he smirked. “You’re good with any new toys I can give you, no matter what.” He teased. “Almost as bad as me.” He added. Not noticing Loki move, he turned to look at him, slowly placing his hand on the other’s thigh, rubbing small circles. "That reminds me though, I promised to show you how to use your phone. Want to go sit somewhere and do that for a bit?" he asked softly, knowinf Loki was a long way from being ready to test their device again.

lol

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile as Bruce said that Tony had been diligent in teaching Steve about his phone and teasing the man about it. "I can see him doing such a thing." Loki spoke. He was glad that Tony had not seen him try to stand and merely placed a hand on his thigh rubbing small soothing circles. "You did indeed promise such things and I would not be adverse to discovering its secrets." Loki nodded. "Will this form be a problem with the cold?" Loki questioned softly.

"Of course I'll play with whatever you give me. You build some awesome toys Tony. Not all of them work as well as they could but they all are great." Clint smirked. "You gave him a cell phone?" he questioned. "What does he need one of those for, hes always with you?" Clint continued.

(OMG thats awesome)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but admit that he loved the mischief of Loki. It was nice to know he wouldn’t be called out about it by him. Blinking at the question, Tony shook his head slightly. “No…..Starkphones are meant to last, a bit of cold won’t hurt them.” He said softly. Rolling his eyes at Clint’s comments on his stuff not always working. He hadn’t been in the business of arrows and spy gear, he was still figuring their stuff out. When Clint asked him about the phone, he gave him a look that was half offended and half incredulous. “One, we are not always together. Two, I’m not the only person Loki talks to. And three, there are other uses for a phone. You can’t argue with that, I know how much time you spend playing angry birds.” Tony smirked. Pulling out his own phone, Tony looked back to Loki, waiting for him to get his own out of his pocket.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm
MDaylus

Clint rolled his eyes at Stark when the the man prattled off excuses for why Loki needed a cellphone. "Who else does he talk to that isn't around here?" Clint questioned not really looking for an answer. He knew the god hadn't made anymore friends outside of the group. "I don't know what your talking about." he huffed at the mention of angry birds. He got alot of crap about that game but h enjoyed it.

Loki looked quite relieved with the fact that the phone would be okay if he played with it in this form. Listening to the banter between the men he gave a soft laugh before pulling out the phone as Tony looked at him. "What is angry birds?" he questioned causing Clint to glare at him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff