Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The ice is getting thinner (Bastion/Yuzhi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:03 am
She gave in simply because she had no counter. Impartial and unbiased opinions were ones that she valued fairly highly, seeing as he could regard her as a beast with many fangs due to her earlier behavior.

Awkwardly she shifted from foot to foot and and bent to pick up the tiny wooden leg that was flung at her. She tilted the small carved leg in her hands from one side to the other between her fingertips, "It is not that I do not believe you Bastion. It is just hard to swallow truth sometimes, hm?"

There was another pause, "I will come back alone," she promised quietly. The mare tilted her head from side to side, "Especially if you promise to tell me a story. I will teach you how to do knot work in exchange."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 am
"Story? What story? I am a gemcrafter, I am no storyteller." He laughed at the thought, giving up on mutilating the tree and choosing to brush all the splinters off instead. "A story from me would be something akin to.. 'Once upon a time a ruby was cut in half and soldered back together. The end.' What good am I for stories?"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:33 am
She wrinkled her nose a bit, "Well, you can try and you have a while to find a story you want to tell me." Yuzhi now tucked away the leg for possible nefarious reasons or simply because she was a sentimental soul deep down inside.

"Maybe I will relent and just have a conversation with you when I come back to visit you again," there was a small hint of teasing to her voice.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am
"Stories.. conversations.. the lady Yuzhi expects so much of me.." He grinned at her, teasing right back.

"Off with you. Leave me to my desolation, you pretty little terror."

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 am
She shrugged a little, "Sometimes expectations can show that someone has faith that you can achieve things," Yuzhi returned with a small smile.

With a small wave she turned and wandered off with a small tuneless humming sound.

Nio Love

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces