Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm
Name: Mapambanoness
Stage: adult
Gender: female, the sitting up pose? can that be a pose for adults?
Parents:n/a
Domain:Affection
Have you had your quest approved?yes
Description: She is mostly a very light cottoncandy blue with semi transparent foggy white fairy wings. I'd also like for her to have a slight edit of her 'bangs', so that they look a little longer and fluffier? If you'd like to take a few artistic freedoms with styling her hair beyond that; you're welcome to. anything is fine as long as it's the same colors and has the camo patterning.
She has a small tattoo like marking in silver on her thigh that looks like a butterfly sitting on a leaf.
She has some small tribal markings in white and gray
Her hair on her head and her tail are both a white base with blue and gray toned camoflauge
As for accessories or any little jewelry edits, etc; you're welcome to add anything you think would look nice; but if there are any added, I'd like for them to be minimal if not a little understated.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:first and primary reference : her first reference has all the EXACT color tones I want as well as style of her markings. her soa self however won't have the wii remote or the gaia headband as they aren't fitting for this setting.
[X]
How many gods do you own? zero
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:24 pm
Name: Zaidi Maono
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion - Sitting
Parents: x?x
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Intoxication
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: A light purple coat, with a black gradient along the bottom of his paws. As the black gradient comes to an end at the tips of his toes, a light blue gradient appears and snakes up the backs of his legs. Along his legs he has teal stripes snaking mid way up, and then stopping. This is the same for each leg. He also has the same teal stripes along his back. His belly is a gradient black, and his mane is solid black as well. His tail will be purple as well, with a few teal stripes along it, but not many. His tail tuft will be black with a darker blue tint to the underside. His inner ears are teal, and along the tips and edges of his ears, he goes from the purple to a gradient blue again. He has teal eyeshadow over each eye and then a dot of black slightly above that. As far as his 'horns' go they should come off more deer like in appearance, in a ghostly blue. His wings are CCable, perhaps some wings with a smoky effect? Just have fun with them :] A spacey/drunken facial expression would be perfect!

For his mane, i'd like him to have more of a mess of a mane! Really shaggy sort of unkempt, I'd definitely prefer for it to drag over his eyes somewhat! I imagine something close to #34, but artist liberties are encouraged! The same should go for his tail, entirely unkempt and messy. At the tip, I would love it if it could evaporate into smoke as well.

As for accessories - they do not have to be exact to that in his ref - have fun with the symbols and design them however you wish, but please take note of where they are - the most important being the pendant on his neck. These trinkets all glow!

If he could have smoke coming from his nose, that would be AWESOME :3 But I dunno if that's something I could request XD

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Best ref, Less specific Lion ref
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
Low Luck: January 2012  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:05 pm
Been trying for both of these quests since '11 - quest thread proof here:
Here!
I'm also a god newbie!
I'm happy for you to do whichever of these concepts you prefer - but would it be possible to nab WIPs on the second concept?

Name: Chaferos'Iiri [Mishmash of names/Roughly means 'Free Love']
Stage: Adult!
Species:God! Sitting lines, please~
Parents: N/A
Domain: Sexuality
Have you had your quest approved? Yes! ouo-b
Description:
A smile, or a grin (or a friendly leer/eyebrow waggle). Medium feathery wings, (not too small, but not large enough to obscure?) in black, white and rainbow (all 'chunked' - No gradients, thankyou. ). Fluffy in general, with a large fluffy tail (non-leonine - think more like those fursonas everyone has with the ridicolously fluffy tails. ). Feminine, curly mane in white. If you could make it less of a full mane, more like the adol, that'd be appreciated, but if that's a horrendous amount of work don't worry about it~
His eyes are grey~
A Bracelet around each front leg - One monochrome and one Rainbow. Both 'woven'-style, setting-feasible.
A necklace - pendant ref below, tied with one white and one black string.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Markings ref! <- Heart on face should be solid mid-grey however. Bracelet 1
Bracelet 2
Pendant ref <- Rainbow gem please~ Silver metal.

How many gods do you own? Nil. };
Brief Information on Your Character:
The god of sexuality is all about freeing others. He hates to see people restrained, and is the ultimate believer in free love. He could very much be called a hippy, but he’s not afraid to use violence if it calls for it. He'd much prefer getting out of scrapes in other ways, but if someone's attacking him he won't sit down and take it. He would definitely be referred to as promiscuous, loving everyone who wants it (and even some who are on the fence). However, he’s not a big fan of cubs – they’re too much responsibility, man. He delights in making people ‘happy’ – but is likely to leave at a moments notice, because love has to be shared! He swaps ‘gender’ roles frequently, often deciding on a whim that today he will be masculine, or today feminine.

Name:
Taki
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cubby~
Species: Deity~ouo (Standing adult lines, please.)
Domain: Possession
Have you had your quest approved?
Yes!<3
Description: Stage Specific:
Cub – Happy/grinning. Spirits a low murmur. Well-groomed.
Juve – Slightly worried. Spirits rising up. A little messy, a few scratches.
Adol – Panicked/Terrified. Spirits thrashing. Horrendously groomed, scratched up/wounded.
Adult – Sad smile. Spirits swirling, but not thrashing. A little messy, but clean now, scars where the wounds used to be.

General: Fluffy/Racoonish (kind of, thicker towards the base/where it meets his back than a racoon) tail, tipped with dark red. Triangular/blunted ears also tipped with red. Cyan, pupil-less eyes, with black sclera. Red markings around eyes. Cyan markings on both sets of paws, fading upwards on the legs in spots. Little black claws. Bat wings (more detailed/ actually batlike than in the refs though.). Little horns. Red spirits swirling around him – envision them in whatever way you want, be it solid or semi-solid/visible forms of creatures/ect (just heads or legs or the occasional paw is cool too), or maybe just swirls. Blonde, tufty/messy mane, reasonably short. Tufty/messy fur in general. If teeth are ever visible – all are razor sharp/pointed.

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
He’s a vent OC usually, so most of these are kinda gory. >n<;;
[Best Colours Ref] [Additional Colour Ref] [Solid Spirit Ref] [ Design Ref ] [Additional Design Ref] [Another Design Ref] [Spirit transparency Ref] [Additional transparency ref]
Are you an SoA god newbie?Yes~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:59 pm
Name: Sadaka'umiza
Owner: fuKurohane
God of: Torture
Parents: (if applicable) n/a
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Description: Main pelt color is a deep crimson. Mane and tail-tuft are medium-gray with dark-gray streaks. Back paws are black. Front paws are dark-gray, with sharp swirls going up the leg (underneath this pattern is a gradient of light pink to dark crimson). One pair of colossal curving horns, which are light pink (covered in sharp dark-gray swirls), come out from behind his ears. White pattern from base of wings down to back knees resembling a spine's vertebrae. Eyes have no pupils, are a solid light pink, and they glow. Wings are dark gray in color, but badly mangled, tattered, and torn (almost to the texture of fur, but not quite), and tightly wrapped in black chains of varying sizes. Tail fades from dark crimson to light pink, and is wrapped in a very thin black chain. Three thin black stripes radiate from the back corners of the eyes, and one large black teardrop connected to the black "eyeliner" around his eyes comes from the front (with a smaller teardrop that doesn't connect to the eyeliner between these markings). Face is white, though outlined in black. He has a very wide, sadistic grin as an adult, which is emphasized by the black outline around it that continues to the outline of his face. Muzzle is outlined in black, with a black stripe in the middle of the lower lip. Ears, neck, and outer edges of head are dark crimson. He has black chain attached to lion's skull that lies somewhat at his feet and behind him ((shown only in Amy's picture, but is not actually hanging around his neck)). The chain threads through the eye sockets of the skull, and is otherwise unadorned. Each link of this chain (ONLY the chain with the skull) has small spikes, one on either long side.
Pose/Physical Notes: As a cub, his expression is very michevious and playful. As a juvenile, he would appear somewhat smug. During his adolescent stage, he appears serious and frowns slightly, as if coping with an internal torture. As an adult (standing pose), he gains the sadistic grin. In all stages, he has one paw slightly raised as if about to give a blow. His front claws are always extended, and the claws on the raised paw should be slightly longer if only to artistically emphasize the fact that he is always willing and ready to cause pain.
Keep in mind that his wings are rather small (but not too small - still large enough to be usable if they weren't chained), but extremely tightly wrapped in chains. The chains will be somewhat looser as an adolescent, but as he grows to adulthood the chains will become incredibly binding. **The chains will stay the same size his entire life, so as he grows, the chains will get tighter: as a "cub," he is still able to mostly extend them; as a "juve," he could still sorta move them around; as an adolescent, he cannot move them at all; as an adult, they will be painfully restricting, almost to the point of breaking his wings. This should be reflected in the poses of his wings.
His mane is already rather full as an adolescent, and simply fills out more as an adult, extending about halfway down his belly and his back. All the fur on his belly/back is dark gray. There are two chunks that split over his face (think of Tanaka, god of conflict), both of which are tipped with dark gray. There is almost a backwards-facing faux-hawk going between his horns (think of the goddess of tornadoes), the beginning of which is dark gray. The mane on his chest is also split into two large chunks.
Reference Images: (if applicable) [main ref (note that it doesn't include everything!)]
[eye minus glowiness]
[chain+skull ref]
[mane ref]
[a good face markings ref (anthro - just keep in mind how the pattern fits around his face)]
[a good adult expression ref]
[a good example of how the white "spine" marking could bend with his body]
[excellent adult pose and mane/wing ref - but inaccurate horns!]
*Note that few of the above pictures show the varying chain sizes wrapping the wings. Please remember them, however!

Are you a God newbie?: Yep
Low-Luck? Yes. Attempt from 2011. Quest thread from 2008.

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:56 am
Low-Luck: 2009

Name: Aeon
Stage: Adult (old lines)
Species: Goddess
Parents: ?? x ??
Offspring: Rokopelli
Domain: Preservation
Description:
Pelt colour - pale sandy pelt (like her daughter's - see reference).
Eyes - Orange eyes (again like her daughter's)
Hairstyle - Tied up at nape of neck with bangs of hair falling across her face. See reference for idea on style and for the colour.
Pelt Markings - I'd like her to have maybe a marking or two on her pelt (or more if preferred!) of various symbols from time. (See refs for idea and inspiration) I'd like a lot of these images to look like cave drawings and kept in a dark shade of brown, sort of simple and loose, as if she may have sketched them on herself.
Wings - The feathers on her wings are slightly translucent and coloured amber-orange and white. (See reference for shape design). On the longer feathers, very faded runes can be seen. These will be just barely visible. (see references for rune ideas)
Expression - something that would suit a sort of 'stern, well-bred historian/scholar' would be good.
Accessories - A half-furled scroll under a fore paw. Aeon also has an affinity for amber jewellery.
Simple design concept: x
Her daughter: x
Hairstyle idea: x
Headdress ideas: x, x
Ideas for jewellery design: x, x, x
Wing Shape: x
Runes: x, x, x, x
How many gods do you own? 2

(Note: Please feel free to use artistic license with ALL references provided. Literally the only thing that is set in stone is her pelt and eye colour. I have trouble visualizing how things might look so if you did everything suggested I'm thinking she might look too cluttered. Thank you!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 pm
Low Luck: October 2009 is the oldest I can find, but I've had this concept ready to go since like 2007.

Name: Fa'kucheka
Stage: Adult (Whatever lines you think will look best)
Species: God
Parents: -
Offspring: -
Domain: Entertainment
Have you had your quest approved?: Yes
Description: Basically, I want him to look as much like Disney's Cheshire Cat as possible without it looking weird. So I'll do my best to describe how I would like him to look.
Head/Face - The main edit on his face should be his mouth. I want him to have a big grin on his face, showing his lovely sharp teeth (see Bonus Pic if you need inspiration). For his mane, I want it to be rather short, ending not too far below his chin (like the manes on the adult male leopons). There should be two main tufts on either side of his face (see ref pics) and a big one at the top. It may work best to have no mane, and just have it done like how the Disney version is. X3 Just go with whatever looks best. If you could edit his ears so that they're a little higher on his head, and more pointy, that would be great. His nose should be edited to look more round (see ref pics). Fa is going to be a big boy, so if you need to make his face wider to be in proportion with his body, go for it.
Body/Legs - Do what you can to make Fa'kucheka look chubby. It's probably only his back legs, his tummy and his back that will need editing to achieve this. Also, he doesn't have any wings. He has little black claws on each paw (see ref pics) that are constantly extended.
Tail - I'd like his tail to be done just like the Cheshire Cat's (see ref pics). It can be pointing upwards, with it folding about 3/4 of the way up. But rather than looking smooth like in the ref pics, it should look very bushy (and maybe a tad scruffy like his mane).
Colours - Just follow the ref pics for colours. Pics 3-5 show him in pink and purple stripes, and that's how I want him to be coloured. The bottom of his paws, the tip of his tail and the bottom half of his face should all be the same shade of pink. The top half of his head and his mane is a purply shade of burgundy. The insides of his ears and his nose can be dark pink. His eyes are yellow. And finally, his 6 whiskers/dots can be coloured on his face.
*** OPTIONAL *** Random Lolz - Getting familiars/pets with your God seems to be the in thing right now. I'd love for some random animal that would be entertaining in some way to be placed with him. So something like a small monkey/gibbon/lemur, or a parrot/bird. Anything that would represent his Domain well!
Reference Images: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Bonus Pic
Are you a God newbie?: Nope  

~Masamune~

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Name: Niwe'Sijiko
Stage: Adult
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Regret
Description: This would actually be an OC of mine being SoA-ified, so most of the references I have are humanoid. However, I will try to be as descriptive as I can with what I would like to see. Anything that is not addressed may be assumed as colorist's choice. You ARE welcome to toy with the design. I trust you all with getting the feeling across that I have in mind.

~Expression: Mournful. Pained. Ears back/drooping. I picture something similar to the first reference image below, but with eyes at least half-open. Tears are not required, but if you think it would add to the overall effect of the image feel free. Irises are a bright, almost luminescent, teal in color.

~Mane/Tail: Adol-type mane, please, instead of a full mane. Mane colored midnight black, as shown of the character’s hair in the references. Tail is leopard-like instead of having a lion's fur tuft at the end, positioned submissively in some way. Mane style should at least vaguely resemble the referenced character’s hair, please.

~Wings: Drooping and/or dragging the ground. Feathered, black or black/white. I’d like them mangled, the severity is up to the colorist. Missing feathers, missing functional parts of the wings themselves, bloody or not. Up to you. He will probably prefer walking over flying whether he can or not, so if you totally want to mangle the wings beyond physical use you are welcome to go that far.

~Fur Colors/Markings: Black and white. Ref for this is below. If the colorist desires, they may also include blue in his fur/markings, like the clothing in the second reference. Can I have him a little fluffier? When I write up the story/description for his past/mortal life, he’ll have come from a pride in a cold climate.

~Additional: I would like him to be wearing the necklace shown in the top left of the third reference. Additional edits/accessories that the colorist might find fitting to the domain are welcome, if the mood strikes.

~Optional: Excessive wounds on his body, location and severity up to colorist. Can in include gashes, scratches and scuffs. All wounds should look at least relatively fresh. Blood stained front paws, as though he has trodden onto a fresh kill.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: X | X | X | X | X
How many gods do you own? One; Prehistoric Animals
Required RPs: N/A
Low Luck: Yes. First Try: Feb 2010  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: (Adult Only)
Species: Lioness
Parents: N/A
Domain: Watering Holes
Have you had your quest approved? yes
Description: I would like to lean towards a more reptilian/crocodilian look for her, as in have a crocodile tail instead of a lion one (with the spine...thingies extending to the base of her neck. Her stomach/underside would resemble a crocodiles as well, and she would possess bat wings. (large, but appropriately sized if thats okay). Again, I'm happy for any colorist interpersonal here, and you're free to come up with any markings if you'd like.
Reference Image(s) N/A
How many gods do you own 0
Low Luck: Yup 2011  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Name:- Roka
Stage:- Cub
Species:- Goddess
Parents:- N/A
Offspring:- N/A
Domain:- Heartbreak
Description:- This, please, for markings / colors. Black, feathery wings like those of a raven, please.
Also, please no items non-God lions wouldn't able to identify (such as a heart-shaped locket). Gold, beads, things like that are fine.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:- N/A
How many gods do you own? One.
Required RPs:- [1][2] [3] [4][5][6][7][8][9][10]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:40 pm
Name: Kimya'ukilia
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Eventually standing female
Parents: n/a
Domain: Compassion
Have you had your quest approved? Yes (I'm on the list and I still have my approval if needed)
Description: Kimya'ukilia as a goddess cub. I'd like her to look exactly the same as she's pictured on her mortal stages with the following edits:

- A fluffy tail like this - With brown where the dark gray is, cream where the light gray is, and black where the arrow shaped marking is.
- No wings/remove the wings please!
- Could the parts of her fur where the colors meet (IE: the tail) look a little scruffy? Check out the "Maa-nefer" reference.
- Instead of black polka dots I'd like spots and stripes that look like Isuzu's (and ONLY the spots and stripes), along the back of her head/neck, back/sides, and also extended all the way down the length of her tail up till the arrow-marking (please use her existing colors - black, cream, white, + #592900 for the accent/darker brown!).
- Hair/mane styled like the Vivacenote "Dancer's Hair" item, but mirrored (so that it hangs to the left and the right side of her face is still visible).

Hair/Mane
Kimya (new adult)
Kimya (original adult)
Isuzu (spots/stripes reference)
Maa-nefer ("scruff" - see tail and belly)

How many gods do you own? Six
Required RPs: Ascending mortal; One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven (just in case)

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:41 pm
Closed! I'll be tallying tickets now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 pm
Raffle list!

1 Reeshie Hack
2 Reeshie Hack
3 Reeshie Hack
4 Reeshie Hack
5 Princess_Feylin
6 Princess_Feylin
7 Princess_Feylin
8 Princess_Feylin
9 samus x
10 samus x
11 samus x
12 samus x
13 Sherlolly
14 Sherlolly
15 Sherlolly
16 Sherlolly
17 Club Snails
18 Club Snails
19 Club Snails
20 Club Snails
21 Andranis
22 Andranis
23 Andranis
24 Andranis
25 oo DeD
26 oo DeD
27 oo DeD
28 oo DeD
29 oo DeD
30 oo DeD
31 Split Personality
32 Split Personality
33 Split Personality
34 Split Personality
35 Saint Sergio
36 Saint Sergio
37 Saint Sergio
38 Saint Sergio
39 Saint Sergio
40 Saint Sergio
41 Thalion
42 Light Atago
43 Light Atago
44 Light Atago
45 Light Atago
46 KasaiLoki
47 Tisiphone
48 Tisiphone
49 Tisiphone
50 Tisiphone
51 Graceangel
52 Graceangel
53 Graceangel
54 Depawsit
55 Depawsit
56 Depawsit
57 Depawsit
58 Depawsit
59 Depawsit
60 TanuKyle
61 TanuKyle
62 TanuKyle
63 TanuKyle
64 TanuKyle
65 TanuKyle
66 fuKurohane
67 fuKurohane
68 fuKurohane
69 fuKurohane
70 fuKurohane
71 fuKurohane
72 Kimaria
73 Kimaria
74 Kimaria
75 Kimaria
76 ~Masamune~
77 ~Masamune~
78 ~Masamune~
79 ~Masamune~
80 Hitsuzen
81 Hitsuzen
82 Hitsuzen
83 Hitsuzen
84 poke mattix
85 poke mattix
86 poke mattix
87 poke mattix
88 poke mattix
89 poke mattix
90 Hopefolly
91 Tahja Estes  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Whimsical Blue generated a random number between 1 and 91 ... 72!

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 pm
And our winner is...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 pm
Winner! Congratulations!

Kimaria
Low-Luck: 2009

Name: Aeon
Stage: Adult (old lines)
Species: Goddess
Parents: ?? x ??
Offspring: Rokopelli
Domain: Preservation
Description:
Pelt colour - pale sandy pelt (like her daughter's - see reference).
Eyes - Orange eyes (again like her daughter's)
Hairstyle - Tied up at nape of neck with bangs of hair falling across her face. See reference for idea on style and for the colour.
Pelt Markings - I'd like her to have maybe a marking or two on her pelt (or more if preferred!) of various symbols from time. (See refs for idea and inspiration) I'd like a lot of these images to look like cave drawings and kept in a dark shade of brown, sort of simple and loose, as if she may have sketched them on herself.
Wings - The feathers on her wings are slightly translucent and coloured amber-orange and white. (See reference for shape design). On the longer feathers, very faded runes can be seen. These will be just barely visible. (see references for rune ideas)
Expression - something that would suit a sort of 'stern, well-bred historian/scholar' would be good.
Accessories - A half-furled scroll under a fore paw. Aeon also has an affinity for amber jewellery.
Simple design concept: x
Her daughter: x
Hairstyle idea: x
Headdress ideas: x, x
Ideas for jewellery design: x, x, x
Wing Shape: x
Runes: x, x, x, x
How many gods do you own? 2

(Note: Please feel free to use artistic license with ALL references provided. Literally the only thing that is set in stone is her pelt and eye colour. I have trouble visualizing how things might look so if you did everything suggested I'm thinking she might look too cluttered. Thank you!)

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Omg! Congrats, Kimmy! heart  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]