Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Member Self-Introduction THREAD! EXTREME! (Join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:43 pm
*Strolls in*

Greetings everyone. Some call me Malady, Some call me Beri, Some Call me Owl, depending on which username my friends have known me by.

I have been on Gaia since 03, started role playing back in 04.. This is my newest account considering I was hacked twice.

I'm normally in fantasy type of role plays, Castles and dragons, Oh my.

Currently, I'm in two walk ins, and waiting for this Harvest Moon Role play to set off. Been working hard to get the Character all set up. This is the character I am using for that role play. Some of the posts are still a work in progress so don't mind it..

Anyways, I'm Nineteen, I'm a Cancer - No I do not have Cancer - I'm the Crab - July 8th. I have a cozy little home here in the cold little state of California. I live in a foresty / College town. Exciting isn't it!

You need to Quote me if you want a reply. I tend to forget I joined guilds, and other things like that. So please, Quote me, Or you really wont get an answer...

Anyways, Hope you all are doing great. I'm alright, bored out of my mind since my game just went into Maintenance.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 am
Hello everyone. My name is as seen, but most call me Queen or Queeny. I've been called by worse, but I'll also answer to Dae too.

I've been role playing for quite a few years now, can't honestly tell you how long, but my specialty is in story creation and balance, I've GM'd for several guilds and P&P roleplays. I have been known to also break into spontaneous roleplays in normal chat, I'm just weird like that.

My favorite RP styles are drama and action, based in Sci-Fi and Fantasy worlds. That being said, I've been known to go outside my comfort zone for the better of a role play. I have a nasty habit however of inadvertently overtaking roleplays and leading them in unintended directions. I've worked on it through the years, but it pops up from time to time however, and if it does, just give me a nudge and I'll lean back from it.

That's about it for now, but I'll be around, if anyone wants to work on a new roleplay, let me know and I'll be glad to jump in.

The Queen Arcana

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am
<< Lacy has entered the battlefield >>

Hi there~ My name is Lacy Rose the Cake(used to be iilovecakes) and I like role playing. I role played on Gaia for about five years, or my profile would say I did till someone decided to hack my account(and sadly Gaia staff couldn't help me) I'm into a number of role playing backgrounds like Action, Adventuring, Fantasy and then some. Hope I get to role play with you all soon.

<< Lacy has withdrawn from the battlefield >>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 am
Hi everyone! L`Tisha here, looking forward to role playing with you.

I've been on Gaia a long time, and alive even longer, making me very very old in every way imaginable except my heart. I have it on good authority from my teen-aged daughter that I have the heart of a child.

I've been table-top role playing ever since I was a kid, and enjoy fantasy and science fiction genres most, but I'm open to new opportunities (which is kinda why I'm here).

Quote me or PM me to get a response, as I'll miss a day or two now and then and may fall behind. If you're really getting frustrated with me, PM JoyRose and she'll straighten me out.
wink  

L`Tisha

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm
L`Tisha

Welcome to the guild! It's always fun to see other oldies around Gaia. 3nodding

Have you been finding what you were looking for around here?

Is there anything we could possibly help you with?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 pm
umbraja
L`Tisha

Welcome to the guild! It's always fun to see other oldies around Gaia. 3nodding

Have you been finding what you were looking for around here?

Is there anything we could possibly help you with?

Come join reGENesis so we can start playing! Other than that, I'm thinking about making a new role play but not sure there would be enough interest to make it worth while.  

L`Tisha

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 pm
L`Tisha
Come join reGENesis so we can start playing! Other than that, I'm thinking about making a new role play but not sure there would be enough interest to make it worth while.

I'm actually working on a profile for that! Hope to have it done by the time KW gets on. He's usually pretty nocturnal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 pm
umbraja
L`Tisha

I'm actually working on a profile for that! Hope to have it done by the time KW gets on. He's usually pretty nocturnal.
Yay!  

L`Tisha

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Peeks in timidly and gives a small wave.

'Evening, all!
I posted this in an independent thread on the board, but I figured I would post it here as well, since this seems like the more active place to do so.

My name is Mae Lou.
(Laura in the real world.)
Just some small things about myself as a general introduction:

I am 24 years old.
I will be graduating college with a degree in Biology in December.
I have plans on being a Animal Keeper in the future and volunteer at my local zoo.

I have been a member of Gaia since 2002, albeit on different accounts.
I met my fiance on Gaia nearly 5 years ago and he is moving here from he UK in November.
We're getting married in January!

I am a lover of books and video games, although my work/school schedule usually prevents me from partaking as often as I would like.

I have been on a 2 year sabbatical from Gaia and I am excited to get back into roleplaying once more!

I am looking forward to meeting you all and participating in some amazing stories as well as learning and growing as a RPer along the way!

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm
Hello my name is Elizabeth! avi's Blucshia .
buut you can call me bluc,glad to meet you all ~
i hope to learn a lot about rp,im a kind of day-dreamer,i suppose i have a lot of imagination,but the fact is that i cant put it in writen words xD....

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

Okay so I *kind of* noticed this after I posted my introduction topic,
but if you want to read my–rather long–speal about myself,
then go here.
Other than that,
I really have nothing else to say besides "S)(-ELLO T)(-ER-E!!!" again...3XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:55 pm
Locking this thread. Please use the new Introductions thread that can be found here!  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games