Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Pepo'porojo | A Rebirth! Open for posting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 am
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

I want him to remain in the pride... or what ever is gonna happen with this xD  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 am
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 pm
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm
Split Personality

It will become a pride again! <3 We're trying to get some interest rolling again.

And if you could fill out the form on the front again ;D We want to make sure everything is updated so we're gathering information from scratch.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 am
.:. OLD MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: Eran
Owner's Name: MoonRazor
Picture: Cert, uncert
Personality: As a result of this almost OCD-like impulse to watch his surroundings, Eran seldom initiates eye contact with others. His gaze tends to flit restlessly about, keeping track of everything around him. When he does maintain eye contact, however, he holds the other’s gaze with a stark, unblinking stare that has an eerie ability to make others uncomfortable. At times, it almost seems as though he takes some perverse kind of pleasure in watching others squirm under his gaze.

He can come off as rather brusque with most, often answering with short, blunt responses. His world is one of tough love, and he refuses to coddle others. Eran is a strong believer of toughing things out, and uses this belief to push others to become better. His emotions are buried deep, and though he does form the occasional bond with other creatures, he will rarely verbalize them, or even show them in any way. These rare bonds tend to be so strong, however, that he can trust the other half of the relationship to understand him and recognize his pride when it is applicable.
Name of Parents: ? x ?
What's their story?: He was pushed into this rank by expectant parents and has never known anything else. He's one of the more experienced Medsen Fey in the pride. and was dubbed "wise" because of his extensive knowledge regarding anything having to do with his rank. He knows how to make the dlo benit and a lot, if not all, of the remedies used to keep one healthy or cure an illness. He knows how to identify herbs, where they are, what needs to be done to gather them, and what needs to be done to prepare them. He knows how to make poisons, as well as cures for some of them but what he will and will not make upon request is hard to determine.

(Some of this info taken from his original contest thread)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:25 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 pm
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 am
.:. NEWER MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: Vir'ani
Owner's Name: Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Picture: Cert Uncert
Personality: Quiet and a bit of a misanthrope. He doesn't typically go out of his way to talk, and he really isn't the sort that goes looking for trouble, but it always seems to find him in one way or another, so he's learned it's better to just slide on by and let others do what they're going to do. It's probably going to be bad anyways. If you can get him to stick around though, you'll discover a leopard who can be very loving and very protective of what he considers to be his.
Name of Parents: (?) x (?)
Why is this SoA joining the pride/how long have they been in the pride?: Vir'ani has been a wanderer for most of his life. He doesn't have much memory past a certain point in his early adulthood. Anything before that is just a blur of emotions and occasional images. But one thing that has always stuck with him is his faith - his belief that the world is inhabited by spirits. He's never had a name for it before is all.
But when he came to the outskirts of this pride, he lingered, unlike all the other times that he'd simply avoided contact. The concept of finally belonging to something intrigued him... It was possible. He gathered his courage, going against his better judgement, and walked through the camp, putting faith in a good spirit that he would be safe.

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50