Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Things we've learned from watching Naruto. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SissiliaSoftHeart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:25 pm
I've learned that ramen is better when you eat it with another person 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:56 pm
hm...
~ watch out for guys with long tongues
~ a poke in the a** can send you flying
~ when a guy "winks" hearts at you... run...
~ dont fart in a guys face when their sense of smell has increased 1000 fold
~ tazuna gets older sounding every episode
~ dont throw shuriken at a random bush... the result is a tramatized bunny
~ zabuza looks good without eyebrows

um... thats all i can think of for now....  

Deep Despair

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 pm
hmmm...i learned

-ramen noodles rules
-a poke in the a** can send you packen
-badguys arnt always bad (haku)
-being able to multiply rules
-and even if your dumb as hell you can still pass ninja school  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 pm
a pile of japanese curse words.... ^_^;;;  

Zephyr Moon

Rothane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:11 am
I have Learned A lot of words in Japanese Like Baka And Henge, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and all Kinds of other Tecniques Harem No jutsu and i have learned that If you Turn into a Woman Guys get a nosebleed from it blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:09 am
Rothane
I have Learned A lot of words in Japanese Like Baka And Henge, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and all Kinds of other Tecniques Harem No jutsu and i have learned that If you Turn into a Woman Guys get a nosebleed from it blaugh sweatdrop
stare And as one living in Japan I can tell you all of those words will only make you look like a weird Otaku and a Gaijin and people will ignore you. There are two Japanese words.

バカヤロ。 stare

Sorry but Anime is the absolute worst way to learn Japanese plus the curse words you learn are curse words that even 5 year olds will use. *shrugs*[sarcasm] That's one hell of a curse word I tell you.[/sarcasm]

Naruto has taught me that Shinobi very rarely legitimately fight fist and foot and would rather use pretty lighting effects and appear to be moving very slow against a fast moving blue or black background. 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Uetake Takumi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:44 am
One thing i haven't been able to do is to tell some of the guyz from the girls...man...it's impossible sometimes until many episodes later when they say 'he'.

hmmm...what i've learnt...alot of positive things about never giving up...i'll have to pass on that for now...too troublesome...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:05 am
I've learnt that..

You can still move like a 10 year old when you're 70
It's nearly impossible to have a personality like Naruto's, or so I think it is... sweatdrop
That there are shameless perverts around
Nosebleeds can knock you off your feet
Frogs can wield swords
Do not underestimate Slugs

That's all I can think of right now  

claZa

Titicko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:07 am
claZa
I've learnt that..

You can still move like a 10 year old when you're 70
It's nearly impossible to have a personality like Naruto's, or so I think it is... sweatdrop
That there are shameless perverts around
Nosebleeds can knock you off your feet
Frogs can wield swords
Do not underestimate Slugs

That's all I can think of right now

Wow. We learned a lot of strange things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:41 am
Alucard Unlimited
Rothane
stare And as one living in Japan I can tell you all of those words will only make you look like a weird Otaku and a Gaijin and people will ignore you. There are two Japanese words.

バカヤロ。 stare

Sorry but Anime is the absolute worst way to learn Japanese plus the curse words you learn are curse words that even 5 year olds will use. *shrugs*[sarcasm] That's one hell of a curse word I tell you.[/sarcasm]

Naruto has taught me that Shinobi very rarely legitimately fight fist and foot and would rather use pretty lighting effects and appear to be moving very slow against a fast moving blue or black background. 3nodding

*SNAP* Ouch That hurt me  

Rothane

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:46 pm
Rothane
Alucard Unlimited
Rothane

バカヤロ。 stare

*SNAP* Ouch That hurt me
Take a number if you want to take a shot at me. xp Sorry I was being uber cynical the other day and currently 20 people want a piece of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:11 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Rothane
Alucard Unlimited
Rothane

バカヤロ。 stare

*SNAP* Ouch That hurt me
Take a number if you want to take a shot at me. xp Sorry I was being uber cynical the other day and currently 20 people want a piece of me.

Naah i´m not that kind of person who stays angry to someone lets just say that its byegones / lets burry it to the ground  

Rothane

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:10 am
Right.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:10 pm
Premature grey hair is awesome. ^_^ lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:16 pm
Nooo!! Only in animes lol.. And when in japan... lol grey hair here means your disgustingly ugly. People love red/blonde hair ... RACIST!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff