Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 am
Italy woke in the morning. Lucia had passed out hard from the events of the last day. And had gotten a cold since she went to sleep in wet clothes. Italy looked on the bare rose wood desk in the room and looked over the schedule. Elemental discovery 101. Urgh. She'd have to wake her other self for this. She got herself washed and dressed nice and warm before closing her eyes.

Lucia blinked and looked down. It happened again, only this time she remembered. The mirror of herself had took over for a moment, when Lucia hadn't. Wasn't it her warning not to use the mirror self too much? She shrugged and grabbed her schedule, a box of tissues and some cough drops before trudging outside into the blaring sun. She coughed and growled feeling the pain in her lungs. She hated being sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 am
After a long night of the unexpected and work, France had finally gotten an hour or so of sleep. He knew that Lucy would probably have a tiny cold today, but it would pass soon enough. That would be better than him being called a ***** and not trusted again. He looked outside and saw the girl trudging to her first class, and because the first bell of the day was a free one, he had nothing to do.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 am
Lucia stood in the middle of the court yard staring at her schedule. She was not only completely lost but late too. And there was no one to ask where to go. Another harsh lung hacking cough and she spat out the mucus that followed before re-reading her map. She wished France was with her to show her where she was supposed to go. She felt herself getting worked up and panicked so rushed to a chair to sit down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 am
Once he saw her coughing and seating herself, he took the less-accustomed way of climbing from his window and jumping down beside her. His ankle stung for a second, but if there was a sprain or other he would find out later. "Bonjour a tous." Francis said as he ruffled Lucia's hair a bit. "You don't look too well, ees zhere something wrong, ma cher?" Then he flashed his all too known smile with his perfectly straight white teeth.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 am
Lucia jumped startled. "Morning." She muttered staring at her map. "Where's the western fields? My first class is there and I have no idea where to go and I'm already late since I don't remember getting up and getting dree~ *cough cough*" She buried her face in her scarf so he wouldn't get any spray. She popped a cough lolly in her mouth and stared angrily at the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:32 am
"Zhat's your only problem? Getting zhere? Well, come on, zhen." Francis decided to keep his distance this time around, and chose to not take the girl's hand. It would probably be better if he had not done so, he wouldn't seem too into her that way.

Off to the northwest from where they stood, Francis walked ahead and beckoned for her to follow. In the distance was a group of students, her classmates if he wasn't mistaken. "Right over 'ere, ma Cherie." He walked right up to the teacher, a man of shorter stature with dusty blonde hair and surprisingly thick eyebrows. "Arthur, I need you to excuse Lucia's tardiness, seeing how eet ees 'er first day 'ere." Francis was close to Arthur Kirkland, the Elemental Discovery teacher for as long as he had been here.

"Alright, ya frog. But just this once, ya hear?" Kirkland replied, smiling at France earnestly. "Well, c'mon, lass. Class is just gettin' started!" He said to Lucia.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 am
Lucia nodded nervously her eyes wide and a bit afraid. She joined the class but kept Francis in sight biting her lip. She looked around and counted. "Mi scusi signore," She said with a mildly distressed look. "There doesn't appear to be any one left for me to partner with." The class looked her over with a cold distant look. They'd heard about what happened the night before and thought her odd and didn't want to be near her. She prayed to whatever god was up there that she didn't have to be paired up with the teacher who sounded Irish. . . or Maybe Scottish the accents sounded the same to her since she'd never been out of Italy before now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 am
"Come 'ere, dearest Lucy." Francis held out a hand to her, ignoring all the classmates and their stares. "I'll be your partner, darleeng. If zhat's alright weeth zhis cocky Brit 'ere." He grinned and pulled Lucia closer, giving Arthur eyes that couldn't be denied.

"Fine, but if ya cause even just a bit o' trouble, yer outta here!" Kirkland replied, deciding it would be much easier if he had just succumbed to France's wishes. To him, the girl looked like she had been through something, but he was too hung over from getting drunk last night with his brother, Alistor, to really focus on what that was.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:52 pm
The class made a noise at France's comment and the physical contact. Lucia blushed hard taking his hand letting him pull her close. Yes. She didn't know how or when it happened but she liked, and trusted this adult. "So, what am I supposed to do exactly?" She asked Francis loudly.

"Ya supposed tae figure oot yer element." A tall scottish boy snapped. His eyes flashing red.
Lucia glared looked him up and down then asked. "What crawled up your a** and died." The class roared with laughter and Lucia smiled softly but stayed close to her mentor. He was her anchor until she settled in. So she wasn't going to venture to far until she knew where she was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Francis himself chuckled at her comment. The boy, whom he could not even control. This is a wonderful way for her to make friends; her charming wit. Maybe, if he held her throughout the day, he classmates would understand that she wasn't someone to ignore.
"Well, Arthur, go on, teach zhe class, won't you?" As instructed, Britain did so, turning his back to the pair of them. Francis leaned in close to Lucy's ear and whispered, a grin on his face. "What do you say we go and.. What ees eet called, oh yes. Ditch zis place, mm?" This waas probably going to be one of the most boring classes for her, and if he could get her there once, the rest of her time would be no problem.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm
Lucia bit her lip her eyes scanning the class. "But. . . I don't want to miss this." She whispered back in mild whine like tone. "It seems interesting." She turned her head pressing her cheek on his breathing on his ear. "Please? Can we stay?" She'd read romance novels, knew basically what to do to make him submit, her hand let got of his and brushed his arm with the backs of her fingers. "Please? Teach me what they're learning?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm
With a small reluctant sigh, he pulled away from her and put a hand on her shoulder casually. "Ma cher, I am a music teacher. I know nozhing of zis, zis teaching." And that gave him an idea. "Oh Arthur!" And when the Brit turned to faace them, France put an arm around his shoulder. "'Ow about you give my leetle Lucy here a private lesson, mm? She does need to get caught up weeth everyone else, non?"

Kirkland nodded. "But what o' me others, Frog?" Francis smiled. "I'll take care of zem, no need to worry, right Lucy darleeng?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm
Lucia opened her mouth to protest when she heard snickerings coming from that stupid Scot and flashed a glare at him watching as a column of earth sprung up from the ground sending him flying making a grunt rush unattractively from his lungs. He landed about twenty feet away and the class just stared at her in awe. "Are you sure she's new to this teach?" One of the girls asked France.
Lucia grew a little pale and gave a cough into her scarf her vision blurring and spotting black. She moved her legs a little to better balance herself before she fell and turned a smile to the girl who spoke. "I have no idea what's going on anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 am
Francis noticed her current state and pulled her even closer to him. "Ma cher, you need not be so reckless, mm?" He began to better see these small things that occured with her. "Eef you already know about your element, zhen you need not waste time 'ere. But, eef you are determined to learn-" He stopped speaking and left her with Kirkland, turning to everyone else to speak of his travels and such.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 am
Lucia nodded and turned to the teacher of the class. Both looked each other up and down.
"Show me what you got wee lass." Kirkland purred just standing there looking amused. Lucia shrugged off the excess clothing took a stance and. . . nothing happened.

Kirkland laughed for a moment then he too took a stance and started firing at Lucia. "Don't rely on ya emotions girlie!" He called as she barely managed to dodge his attacks. "Or you'll be powerless against your enemies!" A few times she got hit the force knocking the wind from her lungs but she got back up and continued to dodge.

Lucia kept trying. She couldn't do it no matter how hard she tried. Embrace me.
The voice in her head made her pause. "Rule one never ever stop in the middle of a fight-" Kirkland threw up a large chunk of earth and thrust it at Lucia but it stopped millimeters from her face. Just hung there in mid air. Her eyes glowing dark green, she lifted her hands and put the earth back in it's place knitting it back together then used the loose earth and started to attack again. Her body moved like a dancers soft and graceful. But if France was watching he'd know she was in complete control. She kept pushing at her teacher until he lost his footing and landed butt first in the duck pond. It was then she let the built up coughing fit take her over.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff