Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 pm
Meepfur

Me again!
For the sake of Jahy babies, I'd like to offer Ras at Tolu? Even though he might not be what you're looking for, being a bit unnatural in his coloring. Ras was a Vizier in Riri's desert bandit pride. So he's tough. He's a little rough around the edges, and still walks like he had the power that he had back when the pride was still together. Definitely burly and strong.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Meepfur

Totally followed Ded's post-bump here.

I know we already have two other RPs going, but, too tempting to pass up a potential rivalry (or friendship?) between Nolaka and Ukuthula. I could see it easily going either way (though more so towards the first), and would love to RP and find out. Or we could just have it be something we figure out OOC and utilize in RP. I'm fine for either!

Nolaka is very recently grown to adult and her personality is as follows:

"If the Bonelands has princesses, Nolaka would be one. Having grown up as the lead Umholi's daughter, this lioness has been nothing short of spoiled. She eats first, picks on her siblings, and throws her weight around with all the air of a Queen. If you don't get in her way, life is more or less fine for you. Nolaka does not pick fights, and she's not particularly a grumpy lioness. In fact, she's nothing short of content with life. However, if you decide to eat before her, be prepared to have your face slashed at with open claws."

And if you're not satisfied, her Journal post has even more personality info.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas