Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Kuro nodded."Very well," he said, walking away. He would watch from his tree. He waved as he left the building, heading down to the town. He figured he'd find some food before he started guard duty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:16 pm
((ok. someone wanna tell me where everone went? Are you all dead or something? I mean really. This is just pathetic. I'd like to post - but at this point I really have nothing to say. Whoever is "in charge" of this RP needs to point us in the intended direction - or ..... it'll just die.... like it is now. I think I hear it gasping for air.... NOOOOOO DON'T DIE RP DONT DIE!))((done now))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:36 pm
((All of the RPs here move slowly, because there are so many people in them, and therefore we just have to wait for everyone to make a post, and not everyone can be on all the time. Don't look at me as an example, I'm just always on. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:38 pm
((Some of the guild members have limited access and can only get on at school, and others can only get on during the weekends and others just post infrequently anyways, but none of them are in danger of Dying, though they do tend to slow down sometimes, then we get the bursts where EVERYONE is posting and you can barely keep up. And we just got the plot point going methinks, Zaber is running the plot for this one, and he is going through some computer problems and can only get on during school. Meanwhile The Package is always open wink ))  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:29 am
ack, sorry guys I've been really busy lately but I promise I'll get something written soon. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:31 pm
((cool... I was just bored - so don't take the comment all that seriously. *eats pie*))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:20 pm
Freyr glanced at each person as they questioned and chatted, and finally decided the conversation had almost no bearing on him. "Alright then... Guess I'll go say hi to the proffesor..." He interupted quickly, somehow skittering past the other Turks despite his bulk. Before anyone could stop him he disapeared through the door.

((Any volunteers to play Ghast?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:23 pm
Tseng watched Kuro leave, knowing that he would probably just go off slacking again, but he wouldn't say anything about it this time. The young Turk then looked back at Vincent and gave him a smile which conveyed the slightest hint of teasing. "I assume that you wish to be the one to assist the scientists, then." he said in an way that may have seemed offhandedly, but he wasn't oblivious. He had seen the way Vincent seemed to just happen to be in areas that that one female scientist frequented...what was her name, Lucinda?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:41 pm
Kuro munched on a sandwich as he leaned against the tree he was formerly in. Then he pulled on his coat, looking a bit more professional. He would just make sure no one entered who wasn't supposed to. That was easy enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:30 am
((Please please please please don't make me cover Proffesor Ghast too!!! gonk gonk User Image))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Please please please please don't make me cover Proffesor Ghast too!!! gonk gonk User Image))
((Eh...I don't know too much about Ghast, so I couldn't do it...forgive me.*bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Natsura-chan
Ermak Lorde
((Eh...I don't know too much about Ghast, so I couldn't do it...forgive me.*bows*
((It's okay... Just being annoying!! xd xd ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:07 am
Vincent chuckled, "I've already been assisting the scientists for a couple days now, my presence has been requested, and I've certainly tried to make myself continuously available." He smiled as he followed Freyr, he just hoped she was still here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:35 am
Dr. Motosuwa nuged her subject lightly in the side and nodded to Vincent.

"We'll be taking our leave now as well. Dr. Motosuwa said she wanted to show me around a bit more." Shinrai said as Ayra nodded to the group. Shinrai glanced over as they walked, noting that Ayra was extreemly hyper which could only be confirmed as when they turned the corner she called out.

"Hey Vinnie! Wait up!" Shiimasurei surpressed as smirk. Vinnie? The two of them easily caught up with the moody crimson-eyed man and they walked in silence for a while.

Shinrai looked at the Doctor walking beside her, catching her eyes and asking an unspoken question. Ayra knew what she wanted though and nodded lightly.

"So...how exactly do you know... about me?" Shinrai asked the black haired man, watching those red eyes for an answer rather than relying on words alone.

((ooc: uhm, is vincent like..... the shinra-vincent, or is he in his not-shinra-outfit. (like the red cape/cloak thing.) because if he's not... then how long is his hair... like....
has anyone seen dirge of cerberus yet? like the part where you see vincent standing with shorter hair and the turk uniform... or is it the "common" vincent))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:53 pm
((he does indeed have shorter hair and is wearing a turk uniform, this is after all before even Sephiroth was born.))

Vincent smiled at her, "Seems you've got a good eye, I've worked closely with Gast and some of the other scientists, I had a few opportunities to see you before the infusion, and I also knew you were going to be the one they were perform their first human test on. Though, I would think you'd have remembered seeing me at least, is there some difficulty with your memory?" He was concerned, he knew there was boung to be unforseen side effects, there always were with new unknown technology such as this, but it was one thing to hear about it, and quite another to see it first hand.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff