8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 am
SilverLutz
Open! Post away~

For Wing,
I have two possible flings- and one could be a mate offer.
Kairos, Is the son of 'Zeus'. He is like a ball of thunder- running too fast and getting in to- too much trouble. He is from a i/t elf based pride and he was going to be the 'King' of the Green Tribe. But not after all his rambunctiousness clears out- too young and naive. He was sent to the roguelands to find his missing sister but is rather enjoying not being cooped up in that solitary pride. But after all his adventures- he will grow wiser and return as a fit King. For now, he is too crazy with this new found freedom. From the elf pride he holds himself very proper in speech still and tries to speak like 'normal' cheetahs but can't really. Respectful, and knightly still. If he finds that she has lost love, he would be the one to give good advice and would try and make her happy again. Wo'uldn't make her leave the pride but he wouldn't leave his. Therefore it'd probably be long distance- IF they go that route or they could have a fling and realize that she won't go with him. Be torn and heartbroken. His in to adventures and seeing sights.

Eileifr , wars his heart on his sleeve. He loves to share himself with the world. Not cocky in the sense more that he believes everyone should be loved and understood. If it isn't understanding- this male has everything that a spouse wants except for single-tary status. He adores to gives advice and he is pretty star struck with his ways. He is a best friend and suitable lover. Although, he does fret over loving and likes to have attention. He wants a huge huge family. So taking on one mate just wouldn't suit him- because he loves to love and isn't secretive about it because he gives everyone love equally. If chosen, and they fling and she doesn't like his style of loving then likely he'd be torn and heartbroken. Try and change but can't - conflicting then leave.

For Waasi or Los,
I have two possible flings- and one could be a mate offer.
Mongra- Is manipulative. She would likely gain his trust by letting him take his frustrations out on her ( she likes it rough LOL ). After a long time of doing so- she would slowly get him to do as she pleases but still make him feel like he was 'superior'. When her use for him is gone, she would disappear.

Hatsuharu, is naturally submissive and naturally naive. She doesn't have a real 'need' to defend herself. She lacks survival instinct because she is blinded that 'faith' would provide her with all she needs and that has been working so far. If she encounters a male- she would likely do whatever he says to make him happy. She would be in to a slave/master relationship sort where the capture can fall in love with it's master. Beauty/Beast style LOL.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 pm
Chi Sohma

Woo, offers! =D I like the potential plots with both of the cheetahs...Wing is a Crier so she can come and go as she pleases in the pride, so visiting wouldn't be impossible. She'd prefer to have the dad stick around, though, so he can help raise the cubs. I don't think she'd mind if Eileifr had other flings/mates, she just wouldn't be too wise to the idea right away. He could convince her, though, I'm sure! Especially if it was after they had cubs.

As for the yeeners...I think Mongra would be an awesome fit for Waasi, especially if she left him after he felt like he was in control of her/had pups with her. He'd get even more grumpy towards females XD Hatsuharu would be a good fit with Los if you didn't mind her joining the Nergui in the process. I feel like he'd end up being super protective of her the more she becomes smitten with him.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:10 am
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma

Woo, offers! =D I like the potential plots with both of the cheetahs...Wing is a Crier so she can come and go as she pleases in the pride, so visiting wouldn't be impossible. She'd prefer to have the dad stick around, though, so he can help raise the cubs. I don't think she'd mind if Eileifr had other flings/mates, she just wouldn't be too wise to the idea right away. He could convince her, though, I'm sure! Especially if it was after they had cubs.

As for the yeeners...I think Mongra would be an awesome fit for Waasi, especially if she left him after he felt like he was in control of her/had pups with her. He'd get even more grumpy towards females XD Hatsuharu would be a good fit with Los if you didn't mind her joining the Nergui in the process. I feel like he'd end up being super protective of her the more she becomes smitten with him.

I would not mind any of that, would you want to start the rps or shall i?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 am
I can start 'em up! I'll have Wing and Los be in their respective prides so they can count for JRPs if your SoA are not already in those prides. And then Waasi will just be kickin' it in the rouge lands XD I'll tag you in the threads as I do them!

Chi Sohma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 am
SilverLutz
I can start 'em up! I'll have Wing and Los be in their respective prides so they can count for JRPs if your SoA are not already in those prides. And then Waasi will just be kickin' it in the rouge lands XD I'll tag you in the threads as I do them!

Chi Sohma

Awsome! Ill await your quotes <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:22 am
Hey there Lutz, so I have Imbali who's a rogue and is terribly bored. She has a future plotted mate, but his owner is busy with rl. She found someone else to entertainer, but their owner also just got eaten by rl. XD so... now she's back to being exceptionally bored and is looking for someone to entertain her.

I think Hila Dhahabu looks like might fit the bill. I'm not sure i want her to have babies YET. She isn't of a mind or nature to settle down and care for them.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 am
Graceangel
Hey there Lutz, so I have Imbali who's a rogue and is terribly bored. She has a future plotted mate, but his owner is busy with rl. She found someone else to entertainer, but their owner also just got eaten by rl. XD so... now she's back to being exceptionally bored and is looking for someone to entertain her.

I think Hila Dhahabu looks like might fit the bill. I'm not sure i want her to have babies YET. She isn't of a mind or nature to settle down and care for them.

Ooooh she's very pretty owo Hila would have no problems flirting with her, that's for sure. Later on if she did want a fling he'd be more than up for it, but he can certainly give her some fun now XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:29 am
SilverLutz
Ooooh she's very pretty owo Hila would have no problems flirting with her, that's for sure. Later on if she did want a fling he'd be more than up for it, but he can certainly give her some fun now XD

Yeah. I dunno how long imbali's future mate's owner will be gone for, but it's possible she's just busy with school. i'm thinking maybe over a future break she'll be back. .... so... pretty much anything is ok. and i'll keep that in mind down the road if the other owner doesn't seem to be returning. xD

the poor babies of hers though. XD
edit: i should also probably just mention real quick. imbali is pretty vain. she's very in love with herself and is forever confounded as how she wasn't born a goddess because she's obviously divine. xD

here ya go, started one  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 pm
Graceangel
SilverLutz

Yeah. I dunno how long imbali's future mate's owner will be gone for, but it's possible she's just busy with school. i'm thinking maybe over a future break she'll be back. .... so... pretty much anything is ok. and i'll keep that in mind down the road if the other owner doesn't seem to be returning. xD

the poor babies of hers though. XD
edit: i should also probably just mention real quick. imbali is pretty vain. she's very in love with herself and is forever confounded as how she wasn't born a goddess because she's obviously divine. xD

here ya go, started one

That's perfect XD Hila will feed her ego for sure. I'll reply when I get home from work - leaving now!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:11 pm
SilverLutz

That's perfect XD Hila will feed her ego for sure. I'll reply when I get home from work - leaving now!
:O well... i guess depending how long that takes you; i may or may not get a reply in before i leave for work.

what time zone you in? I'm in EST.

i work 5:30-10:30 today which... is close to 11 i'm back.

but.. lately, when i have an idea where i'm going with something; my replies elsewhere have been pretty fast and furious.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:09 pm
Graceangel
:O well... i guess depending how long that takes you; i may or may not get a reply in before i leave for work.

what time zone you in? I'm in EST.

i work 5:30-10:30 today which... is close to 11 i'm back.

but.. lately, when i have an idea where i'm going with something; my replies elsewhere have been pretty fast and furious.

I'm EST as well, and I'm home X3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 pm
SilverLutz
well this is starting off well. this will be fun at least. xD  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:27 pm
i have Valo who needs JRP for Kwa Kikombe!

Also i have Lupo WHo need jrp as well but i would also love a fing for Seamróige. with him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 pm
I can definitely help with the JRP! And I can use Sea, so I can start getting her some RPs X3 I think she and Lupo would have some pretty pups - he's a ref, right?

Znaruto

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:36 pm
why yes yes he is! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash