Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Plotless and Homeless - More to be added soon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:50 am
I'm going to try tagging some RPs tonight since I'm home alone...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 am
hey Tal, so i was looking at your rogue males. I'm basically looking for rp's for Imbali. She's a rogue leopardess with NO INTENTIONS whatsoever of joining a pride. She hates the ideas of prides and would rather die than be ruled over by anyone. I'm not exactly looking for... a mate for her. I had one lined up, but the owner has been taken captive by RL. In the meanwhile, Imbali is terribly bored having lost two lions felines who were entertaining her and misplaced her servant.

so, um, just based on what i see in your descrips, i'm thinking either koyu'kani, Sartok, or Roshan Delshad. XD

I also understand if you're reluctant since i've taken along time to finish rp's in the past. XD Imbali's quite bored and would like someone to entertain her.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 am
Graceangel
hey Tal, so i was looking at your rogue males. I'm basically looking for rp's for Imbali. She's a rogue leopardess with NO INTENTIONS whatsoever of joining a pride. She hates the ideas of prides and would rather die than be ruled over by anyone. I'm not exactly looking for... a mate for her. I had one lined up, but the owner has been taken captive by RL. In the meanwhile, Imbali is terribly bored having lost two lions felines who were entertaining her and misplaced her servant.

so, um, just based on what i see in your descrips, i'm thinking either koyu'kani, Sartok, or Roshan Delshad. XD

I also understand if you're reluctant since i've taken along time to finish rp's in the past. XD Imbali's quite bored and would like someone to entertain her.

Sorry to have taken so long to answer you! I think for right now I'm going to have to decline. The main reason is that with my writing muses as fickle and difficult to cajole, I'm trying to keep my rps to either plots-already-in-progress, or mating plots. That being said, I would like to keep her in mind for additional rps for those needing breeding rps in the future, if that's alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm
Absolutely! I know just how that is.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 pm
Puhterodactyl

Depawsit

Okay you two! Vigo has four available rps, and needs one more with whomever he'll fling with first. Are either of you ready with four rps for your girl?

If not, no fears! I have lots of planned rps for him currently, detailing his journey of self discovery and hard lessons! So he'll have another bunch ready soon.

Let me know! I'm ready to rp with either/both of you asap!

I know I said before I had a girl of my own I was going to fling him with, but I've forgotten who at this point, and would rather he fling with either of your girls right now. And since breedings are open.... MUST HAS RPS!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 pm
Talencia

Okay you two! Vigo has four available rps, and needs one more with whomever he'll fling with first. Are either of you ready with four rps for your girl?

If not, no fears! I have lots of planned rps for him currently, detailing his journey of self discovery and hard lessons! So he'll have another bunch ready soon.

Let me know! I'm ready to rp with either/both of you asap!

I know I said before I had a girl of my own I was going to fling him with, but I've forgotten who at this point, and would rather he fling with either of your girls right now. And since breedings are open.... MUST HAS RPS!

I feel like an a**, so forgive me for this ...

But did we pair Vigo with Behiye by chance?

If so, i'm prepared with her RPs yet but if you give me about a week I could crank them out. That said, I understand if Puh is ready with her's <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 pm
Depawsit

I feel like an a**, so forgive me for this ...

But did we pair Vigo with Behiye by chance?

If so, i'm prepared with her RPs yet but if you give me about a week I could crank them out. That said, I understand if Puh is ready with her's <3

Yes, that's who I have listed! And in truth, I have seven available rps currently, so it wouldn't be hard for it to work if you both had them ready at the same time. So go ahead and get her ready, and poke me for our rp whenever it suits you!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:04 pm
Talencia

So I have a couple offers. ;D I have more but this is probably already stretching the page. XD I also partly own Seorsa-fala and we'd love to get more members! I have a few singles there too.
Quote:
User Image

Pride: Rogue, JRP?
Offer: Damu'ajadi
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

Quote:
User Image

Pride: Mistwalker
Offer: Ladies. ;D
Personality: Cordero is a the type of guy who wants to take care of his family, even if it means him going without. He is very mature, selfless and likes to wander from place to place, but if he was to find something to make him stay in one place, he would. His brain never shuts off though, he's always asking himself a million questions and trying to find out the meaning to everything. He's definitely the type that would fight someone to the death if someone he cared about was in harms way, but he would also lend his claws to help a stranger too. His mother has always been afraid of males and has only recently began to open up after her fling that led to the birth of him and his siblings so he doesn't really understand what it means to be a "man" or what it's like to have a father. *He needs more RP for development XD*

Quote:
User Image

Pride: Maestros del Mar (Willing to move)
Offer: Men
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. Although, I'm not sure yet if she will be particularly nice to everyone. Maybe not intentionally mean to them, but comes off as mean. In reality she just to preoccupied by the well being of others. *Underdeveloped*

Quote:
User Image

Pride: Seorsa-fala
Offer: Ladies ;3
Personality: Not developed

Quote:
User Image

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Offer: Ladies
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything).

Quote:
User Image

Pride: Seorsa-fala
Offer: Ladies ;3
Personality: *Underdeveloped*

Quote:
User Image

Pride: None
Offer: Men ;D
Personality: *Underdeveloped* See her as kind of high maintenance, nice but definitely not the type to get her paws dirty

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:15 pm
Talencia

I've got someone for Ardor...

User Image

Aquila here is a serious, no-bull no-time-off type girl. She's got no IC relatives, and if they were to fling, she would like cubs strictly for business purposes- to strengthen the pride. If nothing else, sparring buddies? XDDD Aqui is always on the prowl for a good spar.

Let me know what you think- all she would need is the one RP with him and I'm ready (she's got 6. :3 )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 pm
Light Atago
I've got someone for Ardor...

User Image

Aquila here is a serious, no-bull no-time-off type girl. She's got no IC relatives, and if they were to fling, she would like cubs strictly for business purposes- to strengthen the pride. If nothing else, sparring buddies? XDDD Aqui is always on the prowl for a good spar.

Let me know what you think- all she would need is the one RP with him and I'm ready (she's got 6. :3 )

I like this idea! He only has one and a half rps, but I can manage some, I think. Perhaps they could do a sparring rp, then one where he tries to woo her, and ends up merely convincing her to let him father a litter of cubs for her? That way she'll have had some idea of who he is and how well he fights. That'd leave me with another one and a half rps to get done (not a problem... even if I may not be terribly swift with them), if you don't mind the wait?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm
i have a ton of Firekin you can have some rp with c:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm
Talencia

I like this idea! He only has one and a half rps, but I can manage some, I think. Perhaps they could do a sparring rp, then one where he tries to woo her, and ends up merely convincing her to let him father a litter of cubs for her? That way she'll have had some idea of who he is and how well he fights. That'd leave me with another one and a half rps to get done (not a problem... even if I may not be terribly swift with them), if you don't mind the wait?

Loving it. XDDD When to start up a sparring RP? XP  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 pm
Light Atago
Loving it. XDDD When to start up a sparring RP? XP

If you wouldn't mind starting it, we could get this rolling whenever you are ready!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 am
I'm really sorry I hadn't gotten to this earlier!

~Kiana_Nala~
User Image

Pride: Rogue, JRP?
Offer: Damu'ajadi
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

While I am mildly interested, I'm going to decline on the fling idea for her and Damu. Perhaps at a later time? But he can definitely help her with a fight to join, if you would like.

Quote:
User Image

Pride: None
Offer: Men ;D
Personality: *Underdeveloped* See her as kind of high maintenance, nice but definitely not the type to get her paws dirty

I would be tentatively interested in something between her and Kejeli. It would depend on how they got along in rp, whether they meshed or not. Thoughts?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm
Talencia

Here's the spar RP! Would you want to do this duel style or just as regular RP? ((I personally would prefer a duel since I'm trying to get her to battlemaster, but I'm happy with either one. :3 ))  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff