Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Jasiri's Bonelands/firekin/rogue thread (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:57 am
Annchen

That sounds good! With the ORP she just needs two more (to be on the safe side since the one that's been in progress hasn't been replied to again so I'll just count that one out for this breeding XD), and getting to chat about it with someone else would definitely be good.

Also did you mean to quote me twice? Or was one of them meant for Tan? >3>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:09 am
SilverLutz
Annchen

That sounds good! With the ORP she just needs two more (to be on the safe side since the one that's been in progress hasn't been replied to again so I'll just count that one out for this breeding XD), and getting to chat about it with someone else would definitely be good.

Also did you mean to quote me twice? Or was one of them meant for Tan? >3>

Heh... Thanks for pointing out that I missed quoting Tan!

Would it be okay if I started the Han/Jasiri one and you started the Kokumo/Han one? (The other way around would be fine too, just let me know wich one I should start)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:10 am
Annchen

No problem XD I was like waiiiiiit a second....and then I scrolled up and saw Tan had a girl for you too and then it all made sense -w-

And sure! I can start the gal talk >W> I'm up super early and I doubt I'll get back to sleep so I'll go do that now X3

EDIT: Here you go! I figured I'd put this one before the interaction with Jasiri so she could have the courage to talk to him in the other RP XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:10 am
SilverLutz
No problem XD I was like waiiiiiit a second....and then I scrolled up and saw Tan had a girl for you too and then it all made sense -w-

And sure! I can start the gal talk >W> I'm up super early and I doubt I'll get back to sleep so I'll go do that now X3

EDIT: Here you go! I figured I'd put this one before the interaction with Jasiri so she could have the courage to talk to him in the other RP XD

Thanks! I tagged you back and started the other one. smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 pm
There... RPs un-stalled... Sorry about that! Knitting was more inspiring than RP for a while there xd

Still taking offers for more Jasiri RP... He's up to 3 breeding RPs with a couple more in progress.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am
One more in-progress RP added to his quota RPs.

Breeding RPs are going well too. I should be able to gather at least 2x5 until his time is up.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 am
Still need more RPs to complete his term...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm
boinggg...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm
Will he manage one more fling before he's kicked out? Probably not...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:34 am
Annchen

Ilanga (The lioness I posted before) has four rps already, so she could do one quick one with him for a fling before he leaves?

Edit: I started one if you wanted to fling them. X3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24751775

If not I can just use that post for something else. No worries.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:11 am
Tanakako
Annchen

Ilanga (The lioness I posted before) has four rps already, so she could do one quick one with him for a fling before he leaves?

I'll tag it after lunch! The problem will probably be his RPs... He's got one finished and two nearly finished ones (but one of those are stalled). If I feel up to it I'll type up a SRP or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:29 am
Annchen
Tanakako
Annchen

I'll tag it after lunch! The problem will probably be his RPs... He's got one finished and two nearly finished ones (but one of those are stalled). If I feel up to it I'll type up a SRP or two.

I have several Bondlanders if you wanted to mash out a quick one/more rps. I'd love to play my blue juvie! He can be all confused as to why a blue lioness is in the pride. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:53 am
Tanakako

I have several Bondlanders if you wanted to mash out a quick one/more rps. I'd love to play my blue juvie! He can be all confused as to why a blue lioness is in the pride. XD

Sure, I started something: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24753141

I guess that it could work for any age since they're seen as cubs until they've passed their Ukuzalwa.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 am
Annchen
Sure, I started something: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24753141

I guess that it could work for any age since they're seen as cubs until they've passed their Ukuzalwa.

Yay! Tag both!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 am
Annchen

How many more rps does he need? I have Maditah who needs to up her own rp count for a breeding with Bangizwe.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff