Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 pm
Cajanic

Probs a good idea to have the birds with them : D. We can kill two birds with one stone... so to speak.

Yes getting started would be amaze! I think later tonight if you're cool with that. I have you on aim. Just trying to get some spread sheets done. I feel paralyzed til I get work done @ @  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:07 pm
Oh, goodness. I definitely want to carry on with Vtla and Gogv.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm
YES!! I am still so down for all of that awesome...Sorry RL is just been utter madness...just pure madness. But not Zara its Cora...xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 pm
Cajanic

Yeah, ours was finished? but... We haven't really had an rp between just them that actually.. puts them together as a couple? but.. then i was kind of thinking.. x3 If her family found out she was talking to him; they might get involved to help her get settled down. Since maybe they might feel it's more proper for a noble girl like her?

I should ping Jet and see if she's too busy to continue on with Kiri's family plots. but i think i either have all my 5 or is really close once that family one finishes. Cuz, me and her were doing her mom's JRP. JRP's for other characters can count as part of Kiri's 5; right?  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:13 pm
Alpaca Chobi
I will be in school for 5 hours more, but I MIGHT have some time between classes since I think I accidentally did the work we're doing today at home, thinking it was homework.

Princess_Feylin
Yay! Do you want another RP with them together or do you have enough for Gogv?

Sorry about missing the festival thing D= Do we need to post anywhere that they're going to be mates?

Ovarian Paint
XD Okay! Is it fine to keep it a fling? I got a plot lined up for him that I really love. >>

And yes! Right. Sorry, all that info is so out of date. xD

Graceangel
OKay! We can have one with them together. XD I think he still needs a couple more, but I want to do some self RPs with Bwana anyway, so I'll toss him in there and get him to 5  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 pm
Her crazed a** is always fine with a no strings fling...xD  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm
Cajanic

just double checked. if the jrp for galad and fea is enough to be finished; then yeah. Kiri is at her 5. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:21 pm
Ovarian Paint
Okay! He has his RP ready. xD just the one with her, I think, needs to be finished on my side.

Graceangel
Alrighty. I'll check if it's finished or not when I get home. xD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin
Yay! Do you want another RP with them together or do you have enough for Gogv?

Sorry about missing the festival thing D= Do we need to post anywhere that they're going to be mates?
I would love to do more RP with them. Maybe one where Gogv is just like, "Look. I think I'm kind of obsessed with you or something. I like spending time with you and it makes me not grumpy, which is weird. I think we should spend more time together." Or something awkward for Gogv like that because she deserves to be tortured. >D

I don't really know about that. I think there's a thread? I can poke through the forum and find out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:40 pm
Princess_Feylin
XD that sounds adorable. He would be like- I think that too! And be careful not to send her running with being too happy about it. >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 pm
This should happen. Definitely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 pm
I would love to continue Firekin plotting! Would you like another rp with them or another duel? 83 Something to start bringing them together in a more passionate way haha.

Also, the rp between our Gods; Did you want to start that one off, or shall I? 83  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 pm
Princess_Feylin
Should I start something?

Painted Moose
Absolutely! XD Maybe another duel that gets a little less duel-like and little more 'hey, I think you're kind of groovy'. >>

And if you'd like to start that one, that's be great!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:16 pm
"BD Aww yeah, you hit that rump." /planked.

I'll start them both up, and quote you. x3  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm
Please I will love you forever. (Since I'm going to have to start closing up and all at work).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff