Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:01 am
What if we did a monthly announcement for all Guild Member B-Days? I could request and gather the birthdays of members and at the start of the month, we could make one big announcement for them? I could send out either the little cupcakes or balloons to everyone on the list. Depending on the amount I could try to do little freebie art thingys for them.

But wasn't sure if it was a good idea? I would need help from Hassli since I can't do announcements. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 am
Inuyasha_roxs_08
What if we did a monthly announcement for all Guild Member B-Days? I could request and gather the birthdays of members and at the start of the month, we could make one big announcement for them? I could send out either the little cupcakes or balloons to everyone on the list. Depending on the amount I could try to do little freebie art thingys for them.

But wasn't sure if it was a good idea? I would need help from Hassli since I can't do announcements. xD
birthday list would be cool!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 am
Hassli
Inuyasha_roxs_08

As soon as I get some art requests done then I can start working on like a mock up of it and pass it by you first or just slap it someplace. Where would be the best place to have this? The main page or placed into the lounge?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:51 am
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Hassli
Inuyasha_roxs_08

As soon as I get some art requests done then I can start working on like a mock up of it and pass it by you first or just slap it someplace. Where would be the best place to have this? The main page or placed into the lounge?
Set it up in the crew forum, and we can look it over beforehand.

I think the lounge would be a good place.  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 am
Hassli
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Hassli
Inuyasha_roxs_08

Set it up in the crew forum, and we can look it over beforehand.

I think the lounge would be a good place.

Aye Aye Captain  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:05 pm
There should be a 4th of July one! I think that would be interesting to put together :3  

Yujima

Ruthless Gaian

25,875 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm
Yujima
There should be a 4th of July one! I think that would be interesting to put together :3

We'll probably do something during the summer event, since not everyone is American. We had a really fun one for the festival last year.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:30 am
Zana Bonanza
Yujima

We'll probably do something during the summer event, since not everyone is American. We had a really fun one for the festival last year.

Unless we pick a day that isn't July 4th :3 but like the day after? then that can be National Diedrich 5th of July event biggrin  

Yujima

Ruthless Gaian

25,875 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:33 am
I wouldn't be able to participate if it was July 4th, I always volunteer at a camp that week  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am
Hassli
I wouldn't be able to participate if it was July 4th, I always volunteer at a camp that week

Hm then we can make is Diedrich July (whtever date thats good) day with Dierich/Firework theme biggrin  

Yujima

Ruthless Gaian

25,875 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Renisme

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:21 am
I want to be a part of the D-party. It looks like it is already a good space for donating art and items. Planning and doing art, also making friends should be why this is a guild. Thank you for setting the guild up for all of us who like Diedrich. May he run unopposed forever! Well thanks and I get that there will be another time to plan for the next upcoming event.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:41 am
Renisme
I want to be a part of the D-party. It looks like it is already a good space for donating art and items. Planning and doing art, also making friends should be why this is a guild. Thank you for setting the guild up for all of us who like Diedrich. May he run unopposed forever! Well thanks and I get that there will be another time to plan for the next upcoming event.
It's a really fun group! I hope you like it!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

xbirdie

OG Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:44 am
for us to fix the Guild Home's misspelling lol at the bottom there's a claimer for sending donations, and in red it reads:

"NO NOT DONATE IN THIS THING BELOW.."

i'm pretty sure it was supposed to say "DO" instead of "NO".

besides all that, i currently have no life rn so i hope to be able to help around the guild if need be and have lots and lots of fun with you all emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:50 pm
xbirdie
for us to fix the Guild Home's misspelling lol at the bottom there's a claimer for sending donations, and in red it reads:

"NO NOT DONATE IN THIS THING BELOW.."

i'm pretty sure it was supposed to say "DO" instead of "NO".

besides all that, i currently have no life rn so i hope to be able to help around the guild if need be and have lots and lots of fun with you all emotion_yatta

Lol....is it sad I never noticed that? xD

Hassli

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items