Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 pm
Sounds pretty cool. I do something similar, just a few prominently set up. Since I donated a huge portion of my collection before Christmas, I don't the overflow I once did.

I can't wait to find out what the exclusives are going to be for the new movie. I've been pouring over the Bandai b-boys site every day looking for clues.

If Takumi wasn't coming back, I would not be as interested. Even though the TV spots and magazine writings make it look very good. This is going to be a great year for riders.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:51 am
What do you think about Kamen Rider 15?
picture
He's in the new movie that's coming out in March. He uses another Sengoku driver. and if information is correct, is using a lock seed made by the Badan empire.

Oh.... And, it sounds like most people are calling Baron the secondary rider. Not sure if I agree to that. didn't Accel, Birth, Meteor, and Beast all have their first debut in the rider movie (or during the credits of the movie?)  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:09 pm
I was going off about Fifteen, a couple weeks ago on my status. I F'n love it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am
Inui Takumi
I was going off about Fifteen, a couple weeks ago on my status. I F'n love it.
liking the appearance similarities to the Shocker combatants, KR Skull, and the facial similarities to the Hibiki riders.
(Not sure if I think it really makes sense that the white hair is a bit like that silver Oni from the Den-o decade movie. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense with the armor idea that the Sengoku and Genesis riders have going on.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 pm
ugh I'm getting tired of all this GCash stuff all over the place it's like everyday there is something new god  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:22 pm
Yeah that's why I'm barely here anymore. Look at the new prices on Katana and things like that, It's a F***ing joke! If your not part of the 3% of "cool kids" who can buy cash every day your basically screwed.

This site has priced itself right out the market. Imagine what it will be like when the last batch of holdouts, all quit en mass. I even see the super rich people in towns complaining about not being able to keep up. It's ridiculous.

So yeah I agree.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:35 am
you would think they would start telling the people that run the site that it's starting to be to much, I mean they complain about a whole lot less then this  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 am
jeez it's like there is new freaking thing 8 times a day  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am
Thats why I been playing Dead Frontier and Hellgate London. I'm having ZERO fun here nowadays.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:21 pm
can't say I blame you if I had my real computer I would be playing something else too  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 pm
Kamen Rider G
you would think they would start telling the people that run the site that it's starting to be to much, I mean they complain about a whole lot less then this
Actually last year they changed management. the original people who started it, are still working it, but they hired a bunch of new managers who, are primarily profit driven.
As long as people keep buying gc, they will continue to release gc items. There are also a lot of people who are buying gc items simply to sell it for the gold, since the inflation is so high.

It's why I don't really have anything new on my various accounts. Mostly I play other games or chat with my friends. I do come back to gaia daily for PMs, and a few guilds that I'm in. But that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:25 pm
That's basically it in a nutshell. In the main forums its not hard to find threads lamenting the firing/resignation of several (actually, almost ALL) of the original Gaia staff. The current C.E.O is said to be a true piece of S---, by all accounts.

The agenda is to sell gold for real money and jack up profits for shareholders. We all know that worked out for us.

So anyway yeah, I have more fun on Clone Wars adventures anyway. I started playing Lord of the Rings Online, recently. Damn good game too. People can argue, but Gaia is a sinking ship. When all the holdouts quit, find better games, or simply move on with life. All who will be left is the super rich 1-3%, selling their junk back and forth between each other until even they leave.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 am
maybe I should try to make a blog for our guild on tumblr I've been thinking about for a while now  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Things aren't as innovative for items either.
I'm not quitting any time soon. but I've since stopped caring about the new items for the past, well, year. I still buy the donation items with gold. but that's about my limit for purchases.

There was a think tank that they held a few weeks back in Cali. the guild owner of the main guild that I go to (on my main account) went to that. There was a lot of "We hear what you have to say, but we aren't going to change things." type of responses.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 pm
There are a thousand things I could say, none of them would be good. At least the new Rider movie is coming out soon. It's going to be great seeing my namesake back in action once again.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff