Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
New Fail Plot thread!!! @-@ looking to get back into rping! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:54 pm
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Sweeeettt.
So, I'll start one for the father/son pair for now. And perhaps the other, if you need? o A o

And Sachin it is. uwu Leli is having his own cubs with his mate so he can gloat to the fellow council member. ; u;
8] sounds great to me! if your up for doing 3 rps i up for it 8D

Perfec!
I'm definitely up for it! c:
Can I get their names to put in the titles? 8'D

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:58 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Sweeeettt.
So, I'll start one for the father/son pair for now. And perhaps the other, if you need? o A o

And Sachin it is. uwu Leli is having his own cubs with his mate so he can gloat to the fellow council member. ; u;
8] sounds great to me! if your up for doing 3 rps i up for it 8D

Perfec!
I'm definitely up for it! c:
Can I get their names to put in the titles? 8'D

User Image
User Image
User Image  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:25 pm
added some new soa biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:59 pm
emotion_drool  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:59 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 am
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 am
I have several babes I can offer up for RP!

User Image
Damu is my cream-puff male who literally wouldn't harm a fly and adores being a cubsitter.

User Image
Kivuli'Kaa is Damu's unknown half-sister and has a heavy soldier mentality, she's come back to the pride because of all the stories her pureblood mother told her and is a little tentative/awkward whilst socializing.

User Image
Bird Clan girl who is very energetic, active and playful.

Think you could see any socializing of them with any of your babies?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Lightning Shadow X
I have several babes I can offer up for RP!

User Image
Damu is my cream-puff male who literally wouldn't harm a fly and adores being a cubsitter.

User Image
Kivuli'Kaa is Damu's unknown half-sister and has a heavy soldier mentality, she's come back to the pride because of all the stories her pureblood mother told her and is a little tentative/awkward whilst socializing.

User Image
Bird Clan girl who is very energetic, active and playful.

Think you could see any socializing of them with any of your babies?
for ela i sadly dont have any in that clan :[ and i have been told its rare for the clans to cross each other until the feastival

for firekin i have tons i can toss your way :] i even have a cub in there too that i havent put up in my firekin section. just depends on what kind of rp you would like 8] i have hardcore soldier types, a watcher, a silent medic who use to be a prankster, i have Keahi atm who is grumpy to no end and is a brand new father, i also have a adol too. xd just let me know which out of my many firekin you would like rp with and i'll gladly toss them out for rp emotion_awesome love firekin emotion_kirakira  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:41 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:35 pm
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 pm
For any of your stormborn's I'm looking to get some rp for Umeko I haven't gotten her pride cert yet. For a stromborn she is probably a little gentler then most. However when forced to she will fight with words. She wont usually fight physically though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:45 pm
nessiaing
For any of your stormborn's I'm looking to get some rp for Umeko I haven't gotten her pride cert yet. For a stromborn she is probably a little gentler then most. However when forced to she will fight with words. She wont usually fight physically though.
sorry i havent responded for a few days. been busey with 12 hour shifts @_@

i wont have time for rp til like next week. gonna be doing overtime at work this week after my normal work days but if you dont mind the way i can toss any of my stormborn for rp. just depends what kinda rp you want :] arii is timid and very shy. my adol boy is more of a lazy butt and uses he brother to get things. not sure what kind of personality for my girl cub. and for my dude saeran he is more the silent type who is big time into fighting skills  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:51 pm
ninja  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers