Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Less Intimidating RP Search Thread [Updated 6/10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:52 pm
I have two new girls in the viking pride; who are new and somebody elses thralls (might be awkward), as well as a priestess. I would love to help with rp's :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm
Erevu and Legea? ouo;
I just want him to know many other members in his pride. ; u;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm
I AM THE WORST AT PLOT THREADS. If anyone is still interested in anything LEMME KNOW. Urghhh.

Hopefolly

Split Personality

(Though I wouldn't really RP with thralls)
Lollipop x L u x u r y

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:38 pm
Would any of your blank slates be interested in joining the Kaaoksen Hirviöitä?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:53 pm
Ah, no, sorry. I don't typically play that kind of a character!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:33 am
Lithiasaur
For Nomino

Tossing up my lady, Lakiya, for consideration for your handsome green and pink boyo, for either a mate or maybe a fling. She's also kind of been sitting on a shelf, but my game plan is to send her Aka'mleli way. (She's even got herself a birdy companion in Kahili. )  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 am
Avid_RPer18

I'd be game for that! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:41 am
Alright! Awesome~ heart
Lithiasaur

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:52 pm
Avid_RPer18

We could have them meet and see how it goes! He has no plans at the moment, so I would be game for whatever the RP does for them =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 pm
Added a bunch of folks to the front page! Looking for new thiiings and interested in any plots thrown at me =D  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:11 pm
Round two, begin!

Tikahn and Ezen are always up for RP for anyone in the Frozen pride, as you know. Might be amusing for Ezen to unknowingly chat with Vikali. Not sure about his personality, but I could see them both just sitting there silently, getting covered in snow XD Also Ezen will be ready for a fling soon, if you think he'll mesh well enough with one of your girls to have babbins. All of them would be pretty, that's for sure o3o

Datsi would love RP with mom! And bro if you want. He's still a blank slate but I'm thinking he'll take more after her than dad, so they can be clumsy and adorable together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 am
Lithiasaur
We could have them meet and see how it goes! He has no plans at the moment, so I would be game for whatever the RP does for them =]

That works for me! Would you like to get the ball rolling or shall I? c:

Mm! For your ex-dwarf fella, I happen to also have a couple of ladies who were in the Dvergr also. Nayeli and Muista. They're sort of traveling together or near enough to each other to be able to be reached or contacted in short enough time. Nayeli was a warrior and Muista was a wife. They're roguing it up for the time being, but after a while, I think I may be sending 'em to the Vaeringjar pride. I figure it wouldn't be such a drastic jump from the Dwarf ways. Tough, able to hold their own, and plenty of parties to be had. Muista is taking some n**/mint plants from the Dvergr lands and will be transplanting it. |D

Nayeli is kinda sorta lined up to do a Dating Game-esque round of feeling things out with three bachelors, but she's up for general interaction, friends and the like. Muista is open to just about whatever. =w=  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:46 pm
SilverLutz

Yay, family RP! I haven't played their other cubbie yet either, but family times could be cute =]

I'm not sure if Ezen would be interested in any of my ladies (or anything. At all.) but RP with him would be fun! I think Vikali would want to talk to him anyway, since he's noticed Ezen is protecting Elsa and he wants to make sure they big marshmallow is up to snuff.

Avid_RPer18

If you don't mind starting that would help! I am the worst at it. As far as my dwarf boyo goes, I'm not sure what I want to do with him just yet. I've never played him, but I am in love with his colors. /lame  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 pm
Lithiasaur

Yes, he'll be an interesting one to convince to make babies XD He'd be more than up to an inspection of sorts. Always willing to prove himself and protect Elsa.

And family time could totally happen. One nice RP with all four! Guh, so cute XD If you'd like me to start one or the other or both just lemme know and I'll hop to.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 pm
SilverLutz

Whatever works best for you! I'm always slow with starts but I can definitely do one, whichever one you dont' want to do. hahah  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff