Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride I/T] Rahala [PRIDE IS OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:30 am
Saint Sergio
Yes, hello, take all my lions plz.

..I'm going to read things over and figure out who to toss in here OK? OK.

do it do it do it do it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:40 pm
So I finally got Sahar's little avian friend! So when Sahar joins he will have Cyrus with him! XD So happy!! Gotta get Cyrus certed.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:57 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Zosie
SoA Name: Mbaraka
Desired Rank: Seeker
Personality Blurb: Gentlemanly and kind, he can be a little old fashioned in his ways. He was looking for love and found it in Tallula, so followed her to the pride.
Original or New: Incoming rogue!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 pm
I need to stick someone in here. B|  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm
Zosie

More than accepted! biggrin <3<3

AND YOU DO, QUAJI.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:18 pm
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA Name: Kianzi
Desired Rank: Wanderer
Personality Blurb: Kianzi is a cautious girl but certainly not a coward by any means. She's very mindful of the resources that the pride uses and takes care not to take more than what is needed in any situation. Very methodical and thorough, she's a good lioness to put on a task that needs lots of attention and detail work.
Original or New: Original  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:54 am
SilverLutz
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted!!

I've started working on RPs - I'm happy to do RPs either with folks on their way TO the pride with my various joining rogues (Zapalito, Itsaso, etc.) or already-in-pride RP with Nenam or Msafiri! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Quote:
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Nerpin
SoA Name: Kuvuka
Desired Rank: Shepherd
Personality Blurb: Silent and true, he's known to just disappear for a day or two, working out any 'issues' that come up for the nomadic few that live in this tribe. Has a soft side for cubs, but doesn't make it very obvious - it's just his little weakness.
Original or New: Been a Member!

( I want rps!!)

Quote:
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Nerpin
SoA Name: Arborea
Desired Rank: Shepherd
Personality Blurb: Wise beyond his years, bold and true. He would ride with anyone in to battle, and would make the greatest second in command for battle. He speaks from his heart.
Original or New: New Member!

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 am
Nerpin
I Will Take The Journey!

BOTH SUPER ACCEPTED. Kuvuka turned out AMAZING. I highly approve. I also adore his lil' personalized glyph mark. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 pm
AHH I GOTTA PUT MY TWO IN When i get my laptop back i will do it ASAP  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 am
I want to put someone in here too. I'll have a look through my journal later :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 am
Znaruto
AHH I GOTTA PUT MY TWO IN When i get my laptop back i will do it ASAP

Kimaria
I want to put someone in here too. I'll have a look through my journal later :3

No rush guys! I'm sadly hamstrung by work, though my weekend starts once I wake up this evening, so I'll be RP some for this then. Still probably take me another week or so haha.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Saint Sergio
SoA Name: Jamila
Personality Blurb: The desert is her home. Born to the Dawn Walkers, Jamila's hung around even after the pride had dispersed and died out. She was usually often found inside of the temple ruins, not wanting to be seen with the scars on her. Now, however, she's older and honestly uncaring if she's actually made fun of or looked at because of her wounds. She wants a place to call home. Wants a place where she fits in again.
Original or New: Incoming

I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Saint Sergio
SoA Name: Rashid
Personality Blurb: Having been born in a harem pride, Rashid does tend to think of females objectively, but he's not a jerk. He's just a fun loving guy who's kind of sweet and can actually be a very sexist p***k. Just give him a good slap and he'll correct his ways... for a little bit. He's a goof who wants friends, love, family and a pride that he can settle down in.
Original or New: Incoming  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 am
Saint Sergio
I Will Take The Journey!

Both accepted! As long as Rashid doesn't make trouble with other males/females in the pride, he could have a harem - given all the females involved were consenting. As long as it's a healthy, happy relationship and doesn't harm the pride or any potential cubs from it, they don't really worry tooooo too much on the exact whys and hows.

And Zapalito will be really happy to see Jamila! They never RP'd, but he'd recognize her I think! If her scars bother her she could always get a hood and scarf to wear - but I don't think most of them would judge her for them. Hopefully she can enjoy a more peaceful life now in the pride!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 pm
Question!

Could a goddess permanently disguised as a mortal join the pride? The only problem is she might 'disappear' from time to time to get her relatives out of trouble.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff